Do you usually feel sick at 7:48?

Me and my black cat

 

*ding dong*

Oh... who’s this? I asked trying to stand up from the ground... i had my arms folded around the painful area. I opened the door...

Hey! Let’s go together it’s been a while since we went together to the univ- What happened? Asked Mi Ah looking scared.

Are you okay? Why are you looking so pale? And have you been crying?

A bit..hehe...you know...

It’s that time of the month again?

Yeah...

What do you need?

I need you to get inside, i can’t stand on my feet...

Oh, i’m sorry! Take a seat! She said helping me sit on the couch.

Did you take any medicine?

Not really...

Oh! You don’t have any?

I nodded my head.

This kid! You knew this was going to happen.Why didn’t you buy anything?

You know that it’s not working for me...

Not the full effect, but it sill helps a little,right?

Um...a little bit.

Wait here, i’m going to the drug store.

Eh? No it’s okay! You have to got to university.

Shut up! She said smiling as she was making her way to the door.

Mi Ah-yah! I called her.

Mm? She turned her head towards me.

Gomawo! I said smiling.

No problem! And she closed the door behind her.

 

JongHoon’s POV

Why does this store look so familiar? Have we been here before? I was thinking when following Hong Ki i got to some store.

More exactly, where is this guy going?i almost can’t keep up with him, why is he in such a hurry?

 

Mi Ah’s POV

I know it must be here somewhere...hm...did they close that drug store?

Oh! OMO! I stopped walking, looking at Jong Hoon Oppa, who was across the street walking fast. I crossed the street and went to him.

Hey!

He turned his head when he heard someone speak in korean.

Oh! Hello! He said, entering  the flirting mood.

Waaa... i can’t believe i’m meeting you here. I’m your biggest fan, you know?

Oh... you’re the girl from the concert, right?

You...you remember me?? She asked excited at max.

Of course. I always remember good looking girls!

Oppa...oh my God! He said that i’m good looking~

Can i get your sign? And a photo? Can you take a photo together?

JongHoon’s POV

Sure!

while she was getting her phone ready i turned around to realise that i lost Hong Ki.Well, next time. This girl is really cute! I said to myself smiling big at the camera.

 

Ah De’s POV

What’s this girl doing? Did she forget were the drung store is? I said with tears in my eyes,crawling towards my phone, in order to call her.

 

*Ding dong*

She didn’t lock the door, so why is she ringing the doorbell?

Oh come on, you know i’m not in mood for jokes, just come in already.

I heard the door opening and then closing. I was lying on the couch with my face burried in the pillow, clutching tightly on it.

Did you find anything effective? I asked having the same position.

I heard somebody’s steps getting closer, and then a sound as if that person kneeled down besides me.

I turned my head around with a curious look on my face.

What Happened? Are you sick? Why are you looking so pale? And why are you crying?

I was really surprised to see no one else but Hong Ki, besides me.

Oppa? I asked as if it was a dream and i wanted to make sure

He took one of my hands and held it with both of his hands.

I’m here now. Don’t worry.Now please, tell me what’s wrong.

I was feeling so happy that i could start dancing, but since it hurts so bad, i could barely move...

You don’t want to tell me?he asked with a sad face.

No..it’s not that..it’s just...how can i tell you that i have my period... it felt awkward...but since it was him...

I blushed a little and said...It’s ..you know...that time ...

Do you usually feel sick at 7:48? He asked looking at his hand watch.

What? No...i said smiling at his foolishness..

Then? He asked looking really confused

Um...that time of the month...i said , not knowing how to make things clear for him.

Oh! That! He said turning red...i’m sorry i didn’t realize it earlier...

It’s okay...i said feeling really awkward.

What can i do for you?

Well, nothing really, my friend already went out to buy me some medicine...so...

 

Hong Ki’s POV

She looks so pale and i can imagine the pain she’s feeling only by looking into her eyes.

Why am i so useless?

Umm..you know..in dramas and movies, they say that something warm will help. What about some tea? I asked, trying my best to find a solution to make her feel better.

Ah De’s POV

Um...okay...if you don’t mind, i actually feel a bit cold.and it was hurting so bad that anything was welcomed and i could see that he was really worried and sincere.

He went to the kitchen and made me some really sweet tea.

He came back with a big cup of steaming tea and gave it to me.

I tried to stand up a bit and drink it. It was really tasty.He was still kneeling down besides the couch.

Do you feel a bit warmer now? He asked really concerned

Um...a bit... i said,actually not feeling any change. But he was trying so hard that...

I know something that will make you feel warmer.

Hm? I asked curious

He stood up, sat on the couch and bear-hugged me.His arms were around my waist, my arms were around his neck.It really felt good staying like that.There was no space between our bodies, and it felt like we were one. I’ve never felt so secure and confident before.

I really feel better i said ,not letting him go.

Let’s stay like this forever, he said holding my tighter.

Let’s do that. I said wth smiling with my eyes closed.

 

The door suddenly opened

Yah! Sorry for being so late but i met Jong-

Mi ah stopped talking at the view of the two of us hugging and covered .

Sorry for intreruping you.She turned around and left.

I was about to break the hug and call her back, but Hong Ki kissed my forehead and told me:

You agreed to stay like this forever.

I blushed and forgot about everything.The only thing i knew, is that i was in his arms and i was the happiest person on Earth.


 

Hope that you like it! ^^

Thank you for reading and thank you to my new 2 subscribers: ssweetdreamer101 and HongKiOppa !!

Please, tell me what you think,i love reading your comments!

*HUGS*