Come with me!

Me and my black cat

Hong ki raised his head and looked at you.

Are you okay? That guy didn’t do anything to you, did he?

No, I’m fine, thank you. I said feeling guilty that I get to thank him only now.

No problem. I’m sorry that you had to go through this because of me…

No, it’s not your fault…It’s Mi Ah’s…I’ll kill her…

.

.

.

Um…Ah De… he said trying to look me in the eyes; I was constantly avoiding eye contact.

Could you listen to me for a moment? 

Mm. I nodded my head.

I know that I might not deserve a second chance, but I really want to apologize! Everything was my fault. I’m sorry that I left like that, I’m sorry that I didn’t contact you all this time, I’m sorry that I hurt you. He said with guilt in his voice.

It was really hard for me to hide my feelings, I was really happy to know that he actually still cares for me.

But ...What about your girlfriend? I asked looking down

No need to worry about that! I’m single now. And you’re not at fault for this. I just didn’t love her…and she just wasn’t the right person for me.

Are you sure you won’t regret breaking up with her?

I’m more than sure!

A little smile came across my lips.

Would you please give me a second chance?

Umm…uhum. I nodded my head.

Really? He said as if he didn’t hear right

Yeah… I just couldn’t reject him, my feelings for him were still the same.

Before I could react he pushed his lips against mine and held me tight in his fine arms. When I finally realized what was happening I kissed him back clenching my hands on his t shirt.

 

Kyaa~ isn’t that Hong Ki Oppa?!!?! I girl voice echoed through the park. The girl took out her phone and before you two could react she had already taken a few shoots of the two of you kissing and ran away. You stared at Hong Ki scared.

 Let’s go stop her before the photos will get to the media! You stood up but Hong Ki pulled your wrist back down.

It’s okay. We wanted to make it official, didn’t we?

But…

Don’t be afraid! I’m not going to let anyone hurt you. And…look at you, you’re looking especially beautiful today, so no one will dare to say something about your looks. I bet they’ll think you’re an actress or something. So just be yourself and let this Oppa take care of everything.

I smiled as he stood up and took your hand. What should we do now?

His phone started to ringing. Sorry… he said answering the call, that was from Min Hwan.

Oh,Minari!

Minari??? It’s Mi Ah!

Heeh? Umm…I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened, I swear I sent JongHoon to you! He said with an apologetic look.

I should come and kill you, but since Minari called me noona, I’ll let you live this time! (Mi Ah had a weird weakness for those who called her noona) Heheh. So…are you guys ready to come over?

Come over where?

What?! Don’t tell me Ah De hasn’t told you yet?!

Tell me what?

Argh.. this girl. We’re here for my uncle’s wedding, so you should accompany her at the ceremony and come at Lotte Hotel. Come over by  17:00. Kay?

Oh...so this is why she is all dressed up like that.

 

Who was that? Mi Ah? I asked suspicious

Yeah...i guess we have to get going.

Ne?

The wedding,. I’ll come with you..Oh...if you want me to...if you don’t like that i can just-

No! I said waving  my arms. Come with me! I said loud

Hahaha...how can you be so cute? he said pinching one of my cheeks.

Ne?

Suddenly he held my hand. Let’s go now. I have to make up for letting you wait for me all this time.

What? No, it’s okay…

Umm…you like chocolate, right?

 I love it!

Then let’s go get something good. Okay?

Um. I nodded looking at our linked hands. I smiled feeling really secure.

As we were making our way to a pastry store i thought back at how awesome hong ki looked when he punched that guy and rescued me.

You looked awesome i said showing him my thumbs up.

He scratched the back of his head. What are you talking about?

When you hit that guy...I didn’t know you could fight.

Well…I’m a guy after all, and after playing in Muscle Girl I learned some moves heheheh

That was like in a drama or movie… how you rescued me and all…

Yeah…or like in a fanfic. Hahaha

You know about fanfics? Hahaha

Of course. I have fun reading the ones about me.

Why  am I not surprised?!

*************************************************

You ate some chocolate cakes and went to a mall close by.

Why are we here?

You wanna make me feel embarrassed? How can I accompany you at the wedding dressed up like this? He said pointing at his ripped jeans and loose t shirt.

I guess he’s right…

You looked around and then you spotted a nice black suit.

Hong Ki looked where you were looking.

You like that one?

Oh..yeah..it’s nice.

Let me try it.

He asked a lady to get it for him and he went to change.

You took a seat on the couch placed in from of the changing room. And stared into the space.

The curtains were pulled away, and Hong Ki stepped out.

You raised your head and your eyes opened wide at the view. You gulped and blushed. Oh My God! He looks so…. So… handsome! You looked down staring at the ground and trying to make your heart beat come back to normal.

Um…is this one okay? Hong Ki asked concerned.

YES! Um…I mean…well… it doesn’t look bad…it’s ...okay I guess. You tried to hide your amazement.

Hahaha. You like me, huh? Hong Ki said grinning

What? Um…you’re okay.

Okay then this one. He said to the lady from behind him.

Um…are you going to wear it? The lady asked a bit surprised…

Yeah. I’ll keep it on.

Okay then. That makes 400.000 won.(about 400$)

Ne?? Your eyes popped out

Okay. Hong Ki calmly said as he got out his credit card and handed it to the lady.

Wait! you said We should look around more. You said feeling guilty that you showed the suit in the first place.

Why? You really don’t like it? Hong Ki asked

No, I like it! But…

Then no buts. Let’s go. He took back his credit card, held your hand and left the store.

What about your other clothes?

I usually buy things from here so that lady will keep them for me and give me later.Let's go now.

Starring eyes were all around you, making you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Hong Ki squeezed your hand. It’s okay. They’re just envious.

Girls started to take photos of the two of you and you were really camera shy, so you were trying to hide your face. As soon as you got out of the mall you sighed in relief

Whew~

Another phone call for Hong Ki

Oh, Hyung!

[the manager] Yah! What are you doing at a mall with that girl?? There are pictures of the two of all over the internet. And is she your girlfriend? Why were the two of you kissing in the park?

I guess news are spreading fast.

She really is your girlfriend? THAT girl?

Why is everybody like that? Yes, SHE is my girlfriend. Why?

Well…she looks nice…and …you…um… never mind. Then I guess I shouldn’t deny it and let the media know, right?

Yes, I’d be really grateful if you’d do that hyung.

Grateful? You? Are you in drugs or something?

Yeah…The drug called love. You looked at him a bit confused. What is he talking about?

Eewww~ Oh come on!! EEWW!! Just…don’t make anything stupid okay?

Oh…thanks hyung!

Bye!

Oh..it’s already 16:30. We should take a taxi and go to the ceremony, shouldn’t we? he said noticing the clock

Um. Let’s go. I smiled. Feeling so lucky to have such a handsome guy next to me.

The two of you got into a taxi and headed to the wedding hall. The same thing did Mi Ah…but…accompanied by Min Hwan.


Soo.. here is another update! I hope that you don't get to bored while reading it ><

Thank you to my new subscriber Pedodino.


Everyone,thank you for reading,commenting and subscribing.

I love you~~ ^3^

*hugs*