Don't cry for me

Me and my black cat

 

Hong Ki’s POV

I was staring at her...she was sobbing and crying and talking to herself something that i couldn’t understand...I was feeling so useless and hurt...

I kneeled down in front of her, put my arms around her shoulders and huged her tightly.

It’s going to be okay! I’m here! Everything will be fine! So, please, just don’t cry! Rather than crying you can beat me... But don’t cry, be cause it’s breaking my heart...

I broke the hug and looked at her...Her eyes were teary and red...her face was invaded by lots of teardrops...

I took off her glasses and with both of my hands i wiped her tears...

Please, for me, stop crying... You don’t know how much it hurts me to see you like this!

I don’t know why, but i felt as if she was part of me...i was feeling frustrated to see that she keeps crying and i can’t do anything...

Stop, o-okay? I said feeling my eyes get teary.

Do-don’t cry...for me... she said looking down.

Then don’t make me cry for you. I said cupping her face and turning it towards me...

She looked at me and all of a sudden she huged me.

Thank-thank you. She said sobbing.

It’s-it’s okay. I said feeling a tear going down  my cheeck while my heart was beating fast .

Please don’t-don’t go...

I won’t...i’ll be here for you.

 

I stood up and started to look for a blanket. I found one in the bedroom, but a cute balck cat was sleeping on it.

Hey there cute kitty! I said almost whispering, trying not to wake up the girl whose name I didn’t even know.

Meow~ the cat woke up and went out of the room.

Oh…don’t get scared, I won’t do anything to hurt you. But the cat was already away

I took the blanket and gently covered the girl. She was so beautiful sleeping.

Why am I acting like this without even knowing who you are?

The girl smiled in her sleep and I felt that my heart skipped a beat. What’s wrong with me?

*bzzz bzzz* My phone started vibrating

I went into the kitchen to prevent the girl from waking up

HK:Oh, hyung!

JH:Where are you?

HK: umm…I’m with …uh…a cat… I’ll be back soon.

JH:A cat? You found a cat?

HK:Oh! Yeah, she was hurt so I decided to take care of her…

JH: Mwo?

HK: Anyway hyung, I’ll be back in 20 minutes so don’t eat without me, araso?

JH: Oh. Talk to you when you get here.

HK: Mm.

I put my phone back in my pocket and checked if the girl was still sleeping.

She looked so peaceful now…Somehow, my mood was better. I turned around and headed for the door when I heard something falling.. it sounded like a plastic bag or something. I turned my face to see the black cat stealing some food from the lower cupboard. When he saw me watching his actions, he  froze.

Does she know what you’re doing?

He jumped off the table and ran away. Okay…let’s go now…

I put my hand on the door handle when I flashbacked

Please don’t-don’t go...

I won’t...i’ll be here for you.

But i can’t stay anymore....

I took my hand back and started to look for a piece of paper and something to write with.Luckily, there was a notebook and a pen  on the kitchen table. I opened it. On the first page was written in Korean: F.T.Island will have a concert at my University!Lee Hong Ki Oppa hwaiting~

So, she really is my fan,huh? i was smiling from the bottom of my heart.

The rest of the notebook was empty, so i wrote there :

 

To the cat-girl

I’m sorry i couldn’t keep my promise...I hope that you won’t stay mad at me for too long.

Since you were sleeping,i couldn’t leave the door open, so i took one of the keys and locked  the apartament. The other key is on the kitchen table.

I’ll be back soon to give you back your key.

Take care and please don’t cry!

 

p.s.: Your cat steals food! ^_~

 

I let the notebook open and left, locking the door behind me.


Please,tell me what you think and thank you for reading! hugs (thank you Donna)