I miss you.

Me and my black cat

Yah! What the hell are you doing with my phone??

Oppaaaa~ there was someone calling so, since you were to the bathroom I answered the call for you…are you mad? She asked pouting

Stop fooling around already! And yes, I’m mad!! I told you not to touch my phone! Who was?

Nobody!

What?

That’ what she said…

She??

Um…

I took a look at the call list. To see…”Yeppo go Yang Yi”… I felt that the world was ending for me…

Don’t you dare look for me ever again! You can say to everyone whatever you like! If you want, you can even say you’re pregnant with me! I don’t give  a f*uk! Just leave before I beat you to death!!!

Oppaaa~ What’s wrong? You’ve never talked like that to me! She said a bit scared

Haven't you left yet?!?!?! I said glaring at her and hitting the wall right besides her head.

I’ll leave you alone if you kiss me now.

What??

Before I could even move she came closer to me and kissed me. It was the worst feeling I had in my entire life. From behind I could hear someone taking a picture. I pushed her away.

What the hell do you think you’re doing?

You didn’t think I’ll just go like that, right? With some help, this could make you end your career. If you dare to leave me I’ll make that picture public!

Let me help you a bit! I’ll post that picture on twitter. What about it?

WHAT??

This way I’ll make things easier for you, don’t you think? Do you have any special message you want me to write besides the photo??

Oppa…you really hate me that much?

No…I hate you more than you can imagine!

But…you’ve never been like that before..

People change…

I can’t believe I fell in love with someone like you. You don’t deserve me! She said turning her back to me.

That’s right. I don’t deserve you. I deserve something worse I said to myself…something that will make me pay for her tears

You are no fun. I’m leaving you. Don’t you ever look for me! And you can keep the photo. You don’t even know how to kiss. She said throwing me the camera form the guy who took the photo.

When the camera got in my hands, I immediately deleted the photo. It’s not like I was afraid of what people will say when they’ll see it...but I knew that SHE would be hurt…

 

Why was I so stupid to call??

Should I call her back and tell her what happened? Why would she believe me?


 

3 months later-Korea

@Star Golden Bell

The other guest we have for tonight is FT.Island’s Lee Hong Ki. Welcome!

Anneyonghaseyo!

Lately your fans have sensed a change in your style, you seem to be more serious. I even saw a performance were you even cried while singing” Send(away)”. Is there anything special happening in your life?

Let’s say that I met my impossible love.

You know that this will be a hot issue? Hahaha… so…who is the girl?

Um..i can’t say her name at TV…even if she might not be watching this…but…Cat girl.

Is this how you call her?

Ne.

I guess that all primadonnas are getting crazy right now. If she was your girlfriend, would you make it official?

I know how everybody’s feeling towards me and I really appreciate all the support and love I receive, but I’m also a human being, who needs love. I know that I’ll disappoint many of you, but yes, if I could be with her, I’d make it official. But I don’t deserve her…

Wow! I’ve never seen so much sincerity…

Aigoo~ you must really love her, don’t you?

He just smiled.

But wait, what about the rumors that you already have a girlfriend? Is it the same person?

Definitely not. They are too different to be the same.

So you admit that you already have someone!! Omo

No, we recently broke up… for real…

Right now the show just changed its name from “Star Golden Bell” to “Hong Ki–ssi ‘s love stories”

Everybody: hahahhaha

Do you have a message for your cat-girl?

Um..looking at the camera

I miss you. He said and looked away to hide his teary eyes.

Is that all? Aigoo~ let me continue the message for you

Cat-girl-yah! I, as your Oppa, I’m telling you to come here and bring back the old Hong Ki.

Sunbae-

Don’t interrupt me!

Hahahah

He broke up with his girlfriend for you and you’re not by his side? Where’s your loyalty?

Sunbae! It’s not like that. It’s my fault that she’s not with me.

Oh really? Then what are you still waiting??

Yah!Yah! we have to continue with the other guests!

Oh…Miahne Hong Ki, we’ll talk in private.

Hahahha


Ah De-yah!

Oh?

Open you laptop.I sent you a link. I bet you’ll like that!

Don’t tell me you sent me something related to Lee Hong Ki again.

Aish, this girl. Why calling him “Lee Hong Ki”? he’s not a stranger.

Whatever. What did you send me?

It’s something about you, so watch it to the end, okay?

Huh?

Promise me that you’ll watch it to the end!!

Okay…

Enjoy~

Oh.

I clicked on the link…it was an youtube video..

Star Golden Bell, episode 310, part 3/7

I clicked the play button

I saw Hong Ki…he changed his hairstyle, but he had the same beautiful eyes …one thing missing.His smile… As I was watching the video, my heart was beating fast…

Um..i can’t say her name at TV…even if she might not be watching this…but…Cat girl.

Is this how you call her?

Mm.

 

I covered my mouth with my hands…I replayed that moment for like..5 times… I just couldn’t believe it…

Do you have a message for your cat-girl?

Um….I miss you.

Is that all? Aigoo~ let me continue the message for you

Cat-girl-yah! I, as your Oppa, I’m telling you to come here and bring back the old Hong Ki.

Sunbae-

Don’t interrupt me!

Hahahah

He broke up with his girlfriend for you and you’re not by his side? Where’s your loyalty?

Sunbae! It’s not like that. It’s my fault that she’s not with me.

Oh really? Then what are you still waiting??

Babbo yah! I said crying…


Thank you a lot for reading and commenting!

I love reading your comments!

Sorry for my randomness...still, hope you.ll like it...><

I love you guys!

*HUGS*