Ah De-ssi?

Me and my black cat

 

Thank you for coming! We hope that you enjoyed our performance! Said JongHoon in english

Kyaaa~~ Oppa!!

The girls were screaming fanatically

Please, keep on loving F.T.Island!

Kyaaa~

All the members bowed and started to walk away, behind the stage…

Yah! Hong Ki, what are doing? Let’s go!

Where is her?!

Fans were screaming and waving their hands.

Jong Hoon got closer to Hong Ki and took him. Sorry! He said smiling brightly to the audience

Kyaaa~ Mi Ah started to scream when she saw her angel, waving like crazy with the glove in her hand.

Hong ki suddenly got his eyes on the glove…That’s it! Sorry Hyung, I gotta go. He jumped off the stage and started to walk through the crowd of fans, heading to Mi Ah.

Oppaaa~ Kya!! Oh My God!!!

 

Hong Ki’s POV

I got closer, when I realized that it wasn’t her…But it was that glove….

Hey!

Oh…Oppa.

Where is the other girl?

Huh? Other girl?

From whom you took this. I said pointing at the glove…

You mean Ah De? She had an emergency and had to go home…

Ah De? It’s that her name? Thanks. I said taking the glove from her hand and heading towards the exit door.

Wait! How do I get to her place?

What??

I mean…you know…I have to give this back…

I can give it myself, you don’t need to-

I have to! I said in an angry tone.

Well, then just take the subway and get down at the 3rd station. She lives in the big block from besides the subway station…

Thanks!

Yah! Hong Ki! Where do you think you’re going? asked JongHoon from the stage

Don’t wait for me! I said while walking fast.

I checked my pocket. The key was there.

 

Your POV

Oh My God! I have to hurry up!! I started to climb up the stairs as the elevator was not working since there was no energy…

I unlocked the door feeling breathless…I locked it on the inside and took out the key.

Atsuko? Where are you? I said while I was already reaching for the electric panel. I looked at my hand watch: 19:58.

Great! Just in time. I hit the button and the house was disconnected from any electricity.

Meow~

Hey! Where are you? I can’t see a thing!

Meow~ I felt him touching my feet…

Oh... you’re here! I said feeling safe.

 

*Click* a sound came from the door…somebody was unlocking the door…

Suddenly I got scared.

Who is unlocking my door? The key! It’s the stalker from that night?! I felt my feet turning into jelly…Oh My God! What should I do? I was like glued on the wall, trying to make my breath un-hearable… That person entered the room and closed the door behind.

 

Ah De-ssi?

It’s a boy. And he knows my name…OH my God!

Meow~ I felt Atsuko leaving

Oh! Hey there cute cat!

I heard Atsuko purring.

Where is your owner?

Meow~

Atsu, please don’t come to me…please.. But since he is such a polite cat he came to me and started meowing~

Where did you go? I can’t see a thing..

He came walking through the darkness. He was in front of me, I almost could see his right shoulder…

Meow~

He suddenly faced me, guided by the meowing. Our faces were only inches apart that I could feel his breath. I had my eyes shut closed as I was feeling  tears going down my cheek…I was really scared…

The next second, the energy returned and the electrical shock was so strong that all the lights automatically .

 

Hong Ki’s POV

The lights and through the brightness I could see two white parallel traces on her face…

I cupped her face with both my hands and wiped her tears…

It’s Okay! Don’t cry…I'm not ging to harm you.Trust me.

 

Your POV

I was really scared, but then I felt somebody’s warm hands...it was such a pleasant feeling and at the same time…a familiar feeling…

It’s-it’s okay.

Please don’t-don’t go...

I won’t...i’ll be here for you.

Is there something i could do for you?

Yeah...kill me.

Are you crazy?

Yes, why are you asking?

Yah!! I finally found you..

 

Out of the blue i remembered everything from that night, except the face of that boy...I slowly opened my eyes to find the most beautiful pair of smiling eyes just inches away from me...

Hong Ki Oppa?

Mm?

So, it was you?


Sooo...tell me what you think...hehe..sorry if the story gets confusing or boring >< Thank you reading!! <3 *hugs*