Summer camp

Guilt and Forgiveness
Finally the day for the take-off to the summer camp arrived.
The place was at the country. That was the only information they had about it.
Jiro had been talking non-stop about this trip since he got to know that they all three were going. He looked forward to it like a kid looks forward to Christmas.
They all three stood happy at the school gate waiting for the special bus. Jiro was jumping of either happiness or just hyperactivity. They should share the bus with the students from the other schools. From their own school there were only four persons, themselves and a girl who was their senior, who everybody said was nice. She was in the special school because she had watched her whole family being shot when she was nine or something. Aaron didn't really know the details. And he couldn't just say "I hate murderers" as he blamed himself for being one too. Maybe he could say it anyway. He somehow hated himself.
The girl, Genie, arrived. What seemed to be her stepfather helped her out with the bags, and said goodbye to her. She smiled and waved as he drove away.
Then she placed her bags next to the others, and looked at Jiro.
"Hey, happy guy!" She laughed to Jiro, who stopped jumping around and looked very surprised at her - he hadn't even noticed that she arrived.
"Wei! Who are you?" he nearly shouted.
"My name is Genie. I would also like to say hello to you two," she said, and turned to Aaron and Gui Gui, who had been silent for a while. Aaron still wasn't happy about talking to other than Gui Gui and Jiro. When his parents tried to chat with him, he could even get angry at them. Or else he was just indifferent.
Aaron nodded at Genie, which made Gui Gui exclaim:
"You're going to spent the following two weeks with a person, and you just nod to her?" She laughed as she said it, and then took Genie's hand.
"Hello Genie, I'm Gui Gui. Excuse my friend..."
...if she could just not call him friend...
"...but he still has a lot to learn about being social. Trust it or not, he was the most popular guy at his old school, before he got here," Gui Gui finished. Genie looked surprised at Aaron.
"Really? That must be because he is handsome," Genie said, and winked at Gui Gui.
"Yeah, right? I was also in that school once..." The girls continued chatting, while Jiro stood next to Aaron and talked about things such as climbing trees and sea-bathing.
Aaron didn't listen.
Gui Gui thought he was handsome.

Soon the bus arrived, and they were the first to get picked up. They knew that there were four boys and three girls from another school, and two guys and four girls from Aaron and Gui Gui's old school. That made eight boys and nine girls in all.
They all four got in the bus, and sat down in the back of the bus, as there were five seats next to each other. They could look down at the gangway with two seats at each side in every row. There were too many seats for only seventeen persons, but then they had space for their bags.
Jiro sat next to the window, as he easily could get sick of driving, Aaron sat next to him, then Gui Gui and then Genie. Gui Gui and Genie were chatting happily. Aaron couldn't believe how girls could talk to each other so carefree when they'd only just met. Then he thought, that he also used to chat carefree with everyone before... the incident.
Jiro suddenly became nervous. He had looked forward to this for so long, but suddenly didn't dare to go. So like Jiro. He started talking about all the stuff that could go wrong.
"And I don't even know how to spell "wrong"! Aaron, please, tell me what to do! I have no idea how..."
"Jiro, calm down. That is what you have to do. Draw in your notebook," Aaron said, just to stop his blabbering. But he didn't know it would be that effective, as when Jiro started to draw, he expelled himself from the world.
The bus started to drive. Aaron closed his eyes and looked forward to get away from it all. Even though Gui Gui still continuously reminded him of Emma, he was getting used to it. He just still didn't think he deserved her friendship. But he really wanted to get away from his parents' worried gazes, the teachers' indifferentness and all kinds of shrinks and psychologists.
When the bus stopped, it was at Hong Mian High, Aaron and Gui Gui's old school. They didn't know the names of the people coming with them.
First, the four girls got on. They sat in the front and chatted happily, until they looked back and saw Aaron.
"OMG, look, it's Aaron! I can't believe it!" one of the girls half screamed, and the others took a look.
"Oh my God, it really is! Hiii, Aaron!" They all waved at him, and he smiled a little back at them, before he turned to Gui Gui to ask if she knew them. First at that point, they noticed her.
"Hey, Gui Gui!" They also waved at her. "How are you doing?"
"I'm doing great, thanks!" She smiled and waved back. The girls started gossiping straight away, probably about Gui Gui and Aaron.
Then the two guys came on.
Aaron couldn't believe it.
They couldn't too.
"Hey Aaron!!" Chun and Calvin shouted at the same time, and ran towards him as if they were good buddies. Aaron also got on his feet and tried to smile when they greeted him.
Then they looked at Gui Gui.
Aaron could watch the fright and surprise in their eyes, as they screamed (nearly sounded like girls) and hided behind some seats. They dragged Aaron with them.
"Aaron, there is a ghost, she is a ghost!" Calvin said with his whisper-shouting voice. They were both frightened to death, which Aaron could quite understand.
"No-no, of course not, her name is Gui Gui, and she..."
"There you see, she is named Ghost! How can you not be scared?" While Chun said it, Gui Gui looked confused at them from the backseat.
"Listen to me. She is my classmate, and she is the twin sister of Emma, you know, the girl we..." Aaron stopped talking, and they all three got moody for a second. But for the first time, Aaron felt he could share his feelings with someone.
"I see," Calvin said. They walked with Aaron back to the backseats, and sat in the two seats in front of the backseats. They were all silent, and Gui Gui looked like a big question mark.
"I didn't know you knew them that well...?" she asked, and looked at Aaron. He didn't answer.
"Is something wrong?"
"A sudden headache."

When the bus stopped for the last time, there were seven persons getting on. The four guys seemed not to care about the others in the bus, and just sat down at a random place. But the three girls - one with long hair, one with short, and one with middle-long hair - rushed around to say hello to everybody, before the long trip started. When they reached the backseats, they presented themselves to all six persons who were sitting there at the same time.
"Hello! We are from the Art High School in this town, and we're all studying singing and dancing! We all had the lead roles in the musicals last year..."
...They were sure not afraid of bragging...
"...but we should present ourselves and the unsocial boys from our school. My name is Ella," the short-haired said.
"My name is Selina," the one with long hair said.
"And my name is Hebe," the last said, while they all curtseyed at the same time.
Silence.
Then Gui Gui took the word.
"Hello, Ella, Selina and Hebe, my name is Gui Gui. Or actually Wu Ying Jie, but everybody calls me Gui Gui. The guy by my side is my classmate Aaron, and the one next to him is my cousin Jiro."
Jiro was still totally swallowed up by his drawing. Aaron punched him in the side. He got totally shocked and wanted to yell at Aaron for surprising him, when he noticed the girls.
"Oh..." He looked at them for a second. Then he made a bright smile, got on his feet and shook all of their hands.
"Helllo hello, my name is Jiro, spelled J-I-R-O, nice to meet you!"
Aaron and Gui Gui both looked at each other, and sent a gaze like giving up. Then Gui Gui said again:
"And this is Genie next to me."
Genie smiled and said hello, and Chun and Calvin presented themselves.
"Oh, and we should present those four weirdoes too. That is Casper, Anders, Michael and Wang Zi," Hebe said, while pointing out.
Gui Gui looked up.
"Wang Zi?" she asked.

***
omg, THREE CHAPTERS TODAY!
I am soooo exhausted xD
But all cheered up about your comments ^^, Please keep on commenting, it makes me so happy!!
S.H.E... Wang Zi... And the return of Chun and Calvin xD This is going to be an interesting summer camp...

Look out for next chapter, and please please please comment!!

- Blitz