A Trench and a Murder

Guilt and Forgiveness
"Come on, just do it, Aaron! What's the big deal? You drive up one the side of her, and then push her to the trench," Chun said, looking down at him.
"I... Why do we have to do this? I mean, we've got money, our parents are rich and..." Aaron didn't want to look Chun in the eyes. Or Calvin, for that sake.
"Are you a sissy? You said you wanted to be in the basketball club! We need something in return," Chun cut him off.
"That didn't answer my question," Aaron muttered, nearly unhearable.
"Hey, we just need some extra pocket money. Just to, you know, so we can buy beer. They'll never give us money for that," Calvin said, with his always-happy smile. "This girl works in the shoe shop, and gets a pretty good hourly wage. She can go without just one time, don't you think?"
"Then... Okay, but I will only drive her into the ditch. Then you can steal her money," Aaron said.
"Yeah, it should sound like that, man!" Calvin punched Aaron in the back, making him cough. Usually, he was very confident, but he didn't like this way of returning favors. He only did this, so he could join the basketball club and hang out with Chun and Calvin. A short moment he thought, that this might be buying friends...?
Two days later, Aaron couldn't concentrate in school. This night, he would drive the girl to the ditch and Chun and Calvin would steal her money. The girl walked to their school, even though Aaron couldn't remember her name, and he had only seen her a few times before. At least, they knew that she always bicycled to and from work, and knew her route.
Aaron looked at his watch. Soon class would end. If only those small crappy plastic hands would stand still for at least ten years. Unbelievable how dependant man was on round circles with numbers on.
He sighted. When the bell rang, he took his bag and hanged it by his shoulder. When he walked down the corridors, he said hello to nearly everyone walking by.
"Hey Christina! Nice haircut, serves you good!"
"Hey Allan! Healthy? Good to see you again!"
He had spent years on practicing this. Smiling to everyone, knowing what took up their minds. There was sure a lot of people he didn't know, but they all knew him. And voted for him as "Most Popular".
Then why would he want more? He thought for a second. Why did he want Calvin's and Chun's friendship? Maybe because "Most Popular" should hang out with "Most Sporty" and "Most Handsome".
Then he froze. The victim for tonight walked by. She smiled to him. Did she have to be this cruel?

"Aaron, there she comes! Get ready on your bike," Calvin half whispered, half shouted. It sounded really unnatural.
They had been waiting for around twenty minutes for the girl to get work done and drive home with the nice amount of payment in her bike's basket. She was actually really pretty. And had a very unique appearance.
They could watch her bike lights down the road, coming nearer. Aaron couldn't keep his mind clear. He nearly couldn't see. There was no other people in hundred meters sight. No houses, only the trench, the road and the fields. And then of course the big, poo-shaped bush they hided behind.
She was coming nearer.
"Quick, get on your bike. When she has passed, you drive up to her side and force her to fall into the ditch, and then we take her money and run," Chun said, and pushed him a bit forward.
Aaron sad on his bike, suddenly feeling a wanting to vomit. The girl passed, and the others pushed him and his bike forward. He was driving nearer her, she didn't drive fast, and didn't notice him.
Aaron's mind sudden went totally blank. He was sweating all over and his heart was thumbing as hard as an elephant jumping - except that elephants can't jump. His legs felt liker butter, but he turned the gear on his bike and started driving really fast to escape from the pain in his head.
He was on the side of her. He pulled himself together, counted 1-2-3 and turned his front wheel into the girl's. In a second, he saw the chocked look in the girl's eyes, before she hit the ground. Not moving. Everything was silent. Until...
"Yeah man!! You did it!"
Chun and Calvin ran over. Suddenly Aaron's eyes and mind got clear again, but he didn't move. Standing with his bike, looking at the girl. Chun and Calvin poked around her handbag, until they found what they wanted - the purse.
"C'mon, let's get away!" Calvin said, looking excited. They al three got on their bikes, and drove away as fast as they could. The girl was still unconscious, and when they drove away, Aaron saw something that shouldn't be there; blood running from the girl's forehead.

Next morning Aaron got up. Still in pyjamas, he walked in to get breakfast. With slow actions, he started eating his Cornflakes.
"Oh no! What a terrible thing," his mom exclaimed. Aaron looked up. He wasn't really awake yet.
"Here, read this," she said while pushing the newspaper up to his face. "Look what they found this morning! A girl lying in a trench, death!"
Aaron's mind turned blank again. He said as frozen, while his mother continued.
"She looked like she had fell off her bike. Nobody knows if it was a accident or if someone pushed her," she said. "She was already death when they found her, and had been like that for hours. The injury didn't look serious, but she had got a blood clot in the brain. Poor, poor girl. Even if it wasn't someone pushing her, it is still terrible..."
More she didn't made to say; Aaron had passed out and fell from his chair.

*****
Chun and Calvin are bad guys xD Don't worry, Jiro will appear later, and of course GUI GUI!
- Blitz