Gale and Films

Guilt and Forgiveness
When Aaron woke up very early in the morning, he was too tired to open his eyes. It took him a long time to fall asleep yesterday night, with Gui Gui lying so close to him. There was a scent of apple very near to him, and he opened his eyes, to find out that it probably was the scent of the hair-balsam Gui Gui used.
Then he suddenly perceived why he could smell it so closely; He was lying with his face wrapped in Gui Gui’s hair, and that they lay too close for his mind to take. He had his front turned to her back, and he could watch her closed eyes.
He was about to move quick away, but was afraid to wake her. Anyway, it was still dark. He could just continue sleeping, even though it required a huge persuasion of his mind.

When he woke up next time, it was because Gui Gui lifted herself up on her elbow. She scratched her hair, and then noticed Aaron, whose hand lay over her waist.
She looked at Aaron, the same second as he opened his eyes and blinked his eyes to the light. They looked at each other, and Aaron noticed his hand, which he quickly removed, and sat up and scratched his hair too.
He looked around the room, where the most of the girls and some of the boys already were awake and walked restless around, as neither wanted to shift clothes in front of the others. More than one smirked when he or she noticed Aaron looking at them.
Aaron could feel that Gui Gui still looked at him. That kind of restless feeling, but it actually happened to be the case.
Aaron quick turned her head towards her, but she turned away one frozen second after, blushing.
“Ehm… Sorry for taking up your bed tonight,” she stammered.
“No problem,” Aaron said. He was step by step becoming really good at lying.
After one more minute of awkward silence, Aaron walked out to brush his teeth, but was stopped by a male teacher in the door.
“Good morning, everybody. I, and the other teachers, hope you have had a good night, despite the inconvenient circumstances. And that you have behaved,” he said, and gave both Aaron and Gui Gui a strict look.
“Teacher, I still don’t understand what you mean with “behave”… What should we have done? We are not the types who fight with girls,” Jiro said. Everybody looked chocked at him. Hasn’t anybody ever told this guy about…?
Aaron walked over to Jiro, and said in low voice to him.
“He means kissing, Jiro.”
Jiro looked surprised at him, and made big eyes.
“Aaron, have you ever kissed someone?” he asked, loud enough for everybody to hear. A few of the girls giggled, some guys smirked and Genie smirked at Genie.
Aaron cleared his throat.
“Jiro, this isn’t anything to talk about in public. Maybe in Truth or Dare, but not here,” he said. The truth was that he had, but he didn’t want neither the teacher, nor Gui Gui to know it.
Jiro blinked his eyes a couple of times, before he understood what Aaron said.
“Oh, I’ll ask you in Truth or Dare then,” he said. Those who didn’t try to suppress their laughter, rolled their eyes. Gui Gui looked a bit ashamed, or maybe she was just shy.
Now it was the teacher’s time to clear his throat.
“Well, the girls will change clothes first, while the guys are in the washroom. Later you’ll swap. I’ll lock the door.”

Later, when everybody was gathered in the dining room, they could tell that it was still storming, and it wasn’t going to stop. They had to spend the day inside again, and some men would come to fix the water-problem in the girls’ dorm.

In the evening, the girls could sleep in their own dormitory, but they all stayed up at late night to watch two movies; first choice was done by the girls, the second by the boys. The girls’ movie, that the most of the guys inclusive Aaron also watched, was “Legally Blonde”. Pink, pink, pink.
The guys’ choice, which Aaron didn’t attended to choose, was a musical, which at first surprised the girls and the teachers, until they found out that it was “Sweeney Todd – The Demon Barber of Fleet Street”. A brilliant, but bloody movie about a barber who walks around singing, while cutting people’s throats with his razor blades, cold-blooded. The half part of the girls walked out immediately, with the reason that they couldn’t stand watching blood.
Gui Gui, Aaron, Jiro, all the other boys and Selina, Hebe and Ella stayed to watch it.
Jiro wasn’t told what the movie was about, but he just wanted to stay with Gui Gui and Aaron. When the first person was coldly murdered, Aaron couldn’t stand it anymore. Blood running from throats was very much the same as running from foreheads. Jiro said frozen in chock. He hadn’t probably watched a movie like this before. Gui Gui looked like she wanted to vomit, so Aaron took the opportunity to say:
“I’m sorry, but I don’t think Jiro are used to this kind of movie; come on, Jiro, let’s go. Gui Gui, come with us, you don’t look too well.”
Gui Gui helped him with dragging Jiro to his feet, something that was nearly impossible. Not that anyone except for Wang Zi noticed them; everybody, especially Ella, Selina and Hebe were completely swallowed up by the movie.
They finally got to the boys’ dorm, where they helped Jiro to lie down on his bed, even though he was this something near unconscious. When he was laid down, he either fainted or just fell asleep.
“That was too harsh for him,” Aaron said.
“And for me,” Gui Gui added. She still looked pale.
“Let me take the sweat of your forehead,” he said, and she stood still with closet eyes while he dried her forehead with his sleeve, but stopped as he reached to place where the blood had floated from Emma’s head.
Gui Gui opened her eyes.
Aaron looked into her eyes.
They didn’t know how it happened, but suddenly their lips were touching. Wang Zi came in the door. He was chocked when he saw them, and quickly dragged Aaron away from Gui Gui, hold him to the wall and shouted at him.
“How dare you touch Gui Gui?! How dare you take advantage of her?” He continued shouting all those kind of things, even though Gui Gui tried to stop him and make him calm down. Jiro ran to them from the dorm, and pulled Wang Zi away from Aaron in one take. He didn’t do anything else to him, but ran back to Aaron to ask if he was okay. Aaron couldn’t stand his headache.
He fainted.

***
Yay, new chapter :]
If you like this chapter, please write a comment :D If any silent readers, please give a sound, I love response (;
Who was the first person Aaron kissed? What is Wang Zi’s dark secret? Will Jiro ever find true love?
THESE are the questions, which might be answered in next episode of::::
GUILT AND FORGIVENESS
(I loooooove over-dramatization xD)
As my cousin (who is not like Jiro xD) is going to live with us in our summerhouse for the next couple of days, and I also have to write on “Falling for my Fake Girlfriend”, I might be updating a little lesser than I use to. (But as I once wrote something like 5 chappies in two days, you might forgive me xD)

- Blitz