Guided tour

Guilt and Forgiveness
After dinner, they were all guided around the place. They started inside. The owner of the old farm-building where they were staying, showed them the showers between the two dormitories (when they at first heard they had to share the showers, they all got nervous and discontented, until they found out that they should use it separated in boys and girls, and that the doors between the dormitories and the showers could be locked).
There were, as they had already seen, a big bathroom with a lot of washbasins for each dormitory. They had also already been in the dining room, and were showed the kitchen where they had to help sometimes, and were told where the teachers' rooms were.
Then they got outside. It was started to darken, and Gui Gui walked closer to Aaron.
"I am a little afraid of dark," she whispered. But all the girls' moods reached the top when they came to the stables, and found out there were both horses, rabbits, cats and cows. Jiro also got really happy, and ran to the rabbits, while all the girls crowded around the five horses. Aaron decided to follow Jiro to look at the rabbits, but Gui Gui dragged him to the horses.
"Look at those two big ones! It must be those they use to pull the carriage," she said, sounding excited. The other guys were now admiring the farmer's big, black dog, which the farmer had taken out to walk with them.
"They have a carriage?" Aaron asked.
"Yeah, it stands in there! Look!" She pointed to an open door in the end of the stable, which leaded to barn, where he could see an old carriage.
The cows at the wall all stood and swung their tales to avoid the flies.
Gui Gui dragged him to another horse. Aaron would rather look at the dog, but Gui Gui seemed happy to show him something she knew about, so he let her.
"This one is a Fjord, they are from Norway. The small one is a Shetland Pony, look, isn't it cute? And that one," she pointed at a big, white horse that kind of scared Aaron.
"That is a mixed warm-blooded horse. I also think it has some Spanish Andalusian or Lusitanian in it." Gui Gui still looked very excited about the whole thing. He eyes were shining more than ever. Now Aaron didn't make his un-smiling smile; he really did smile.
Gui Gui looked suspicious at him.
"Why are you smiling?" she asked.
"Because you are acting like a little kid who had just got a present. That is really cute." The last sentence just got out without him planning to. Gui Gui looked surprised at his smiling face and smiled back, and Wang Zi got attentive behind them. Gui Gui said:
"As you hardly praise anything, or say something at all, I will take this as a compliment."
When the farmer finally could drag the girls away from the horses, they walked outside again.
To the right there were a lot of big fields. There were mostly strawberry, but also potatoes and a little corn. I was a very beautiful sight, as the sunset was behind it. The sun was nearly gone, and the sky was red some places. Elsewhere, the stars started to show.
Gui Gui held on to Aaron's arm as they walked. They didn't notice Wang Zi glance at them, while Genie whispered something to Ella. Genie had an incredible talent to make friends with everyone.
"Aren't the stars beautiful?" Gui Gui asked.
"I hope it's okay that I use your arm as support to my fear of darkness," she continued.
Aaron didn't know what to say, but didn't need to say anything. He felt uncomfortable.
They were shown the outdoor-area, which had a lot of opportunities for outdoor-activities, such as playing all kind of ball-games.
The farmer pointed at the road to the beach, where they were not allowed to go without permission from a teacher.

When they finally got to bed, Aaron was so tired that he fell asleep straight away. Not that he slept good. He had a nightmare about Wang Zi pushing Gui Gui of a bike, and Aaron could see the blood running from her forehead.

***
NEXT CHAPTER:
"As the girls can't sleep in their own dorm because of the storm, thay have to sleep in the boys' dorm," the teacher said, obviously with resentment.
"But... Then we need one bed more," Jiro said.
"Then one of the girls have to sleep with a boy," the boy called Casper said, and lifted his eyebrows.
"I suggest Aaron and Gui Gui!" Genie said.

***

I made a plan over the farm, take a look if you like, but I was just bored, and then I become pretty no-life xD
http://i43.tinypic.com/w14ev9.png

***
Sorry, shorter than the others, but urgh... 5 chaps in two days o.o I'm about to die. I also managed to make poster and background + create account for my and Gril4Life's new fanfic, "Falling for my Fake Girlfriend" (www.winglin.net/fanfic/Fake_Girlfriend), that you are very welcome to take a look at :D

P L E A S E comment, it makes me really, really, really, really, really happy! Thanks for all your comments! They make my life more complete xD

- Blitz