YG formal party (II)

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG POV

I got into main room, and be closer to look noona who still playing piano while singing song which special she made for me. My eyes can't move from her. When she finished her singing, Guests applause for her. She smiles to all guests in this room and she stop her gaze to my eyes that still see her. I try to smile at her, she replies with smile awkwardly. I wanna talk to her, I try to approach her. But when my pace is getting close..

"BoA-ya.."

"Yunho?! You also come here?" BoA asked surprised, see Yunho suddenly appeared and took her hand.

I stop my steps, I confine myself to approach noona.

Party runs more intimate. Time to dance begin with romantic songs which sung by Youngbae while playing the piano. I see all the guests are dancing with couples whom they've choose. And I'm just standing in the corner, see noona dances with Yunho. Several times I see Yunho whispered something to noona, and they laugh together. DAMN! I HATE THIS SCENE! I keep drinking whiskey in my hand.

"Hyung, why you don't dance?" Seungri asked me. He and Daesung approached me, but my attention kept looking towards noona.

"Hey ji, let's dance." Dara comes too, invites me to dance.

"I'm sorry, I'm bad mood." I said to Dara, make her face look disappointed.

"Noona, what if you dance with me." Seungri asked, and Dara greeted him happily. Then They join on the dance floor with the other.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Daesung asked me worried.

"I just want to get some fresh air." I tapped on his shoulder, then go out of this room, while bringing a few bottles of whiskey.

 

BOA POV

When Yang Hyun Suk oppa asked me to play piano, I can't resist it. But when I'm going to start playing, in my head tonight is just my past song when i was still with Jiyong. I don't know why I play that song. When I finished playing, I see Jiyong smile and walked up to me. I can't move and i feel my heart beat faster. I think hard,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter