A Boy & Amazing Kiss

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOA POV

I close the door, leaned back on the couch, while still carrying the milk box, I re-read the note written Jiyong. I sighed, my mind wandered to the past. to 15 years ago ..

I walked leisurely from fence SM building went to the front lobby, i was still wearing school uniform, occasionally i was singing a little, for practice my vocal. When I began to enter the lobby, i opened my pack, just wanted to check what my training goods was completed today.

Suddenly

"DUG"

Ugh! My body almost fell back because there was a boy running from the opposite direction, bumping up my right arm, so hard. I didn't comment because too surprised, could only stare at him with annoyed face.

"Mian-mianhamnida!" Said the boy stammered, he didn't dare to look at me and bowed many times to me. After saying his apologizes, He covered his face with his ​​hands then ran to another room.

"Why he cover his face? I could also see him .. " I muttered irritably.

I immediately went to the locker room, replace my school uniform, and began to practice dancing in the trainee rehearsal room. The room was very deserted at that time, just me alone, because actually this isn't the day for the trainee to practice, trainee practice schedule is still the day after tomorrow.

But ... because I think my debut will not be much longer, i wanna try harder than other trainee. If the trainee practice 4 times a week, I have to practice 2x of them, I thought so.

I moved my body in freestyle dance, for heating. Practicing in a deserted room like this made me able to move freely because the room is also noticeably bigger. My body began to sweat after 5 minutes, I was dancing without stopping, until I realized someone was peeking me at the entrance of the room.

"Who's there?!" I shouted, i stopped my dance and approached door.

I saw.. The boy was standing,  looked at me. He was wearing hip hop clothes. His clothes looked so big for his body.

"AH! You?! boy who had crashed with me in lobby?!" I said surprised.

He saw me with embarrassed and gave me a smile awkwardly.

 "Are you peeking me practice?" my question cornered him.

"Your dance is so good!" he said briefly, shy smile many times, sometimes he fixed the position of his hat.

"Wanna see it again? My dance?" I asked.

"Ah, of course!" He answered me enthusiastically, made big smile, showing all his white teeth.

I saw he was so happy, my mischievous personality appeared. "Well.. there is a requirement, you have to bring me a box of chocolate milk, and you can see me practice.. " I said grinning, crossed my hands on chest, while continuing to look at the boy.

"Congmal?! Ne, wait for me!" His expression grew excited, he then ran left.

Waaa, That kid was really serious, my mischievous has been responded by him so seriously.

I back to practice dance. 10 minutes later, I heard footsteps running from a distance towards to this room.

“This! I bring the milk! "He shouted happily. His breath was wheezing due to run.

I was surprised with this boy, why so desperately wanna see me practice. I sat on the edge of the room, he approached and gave to me the box of milk. "Sit down .." I said smiling wonder looked at his behavior.

"I bought at the store nearby .." he said, while regulating breath, his face looked so happy when talking to me.

I drink milk given by this boy. "Waaa, delicious, you wanna?" I offered him.

He looked at me, surprised. "May i?" he asked, he didn't believe.

"Of course! you bought it! This drink is also yours." I assured him, he sheepishly took box of milk out of my hands then he drank it.

"Are you also a trainee here? For the first time i see you." I asked, curious.

"Yes, I'm a trainee here, but rarely go to practice.. but I often see you when you practice alone here! I see, you can dance better than other girl trainee! I like your hip-hop dance!" He replied.

"What?! so this is not the first time you peek me practice?! Waaa, you owe a lot of boxes of chocolate milk to me." I teased, he giggles.

"What's your name? My name is BoA, Kwon BoA."

"I'm Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong!" He answered with a smile.

"Let's be friend, so you don't have to peek me again.." I that he responded with his cute giggles.

 

We became friends, and not just a friend, but he was my closest friend at the time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter