Key of Heart

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG POV

"YO! Dragon Man! Wake up!" I heard Youngbae walks into my room. He tries to open the window of this apartment room. Makes sun light blinding my eyes.

We rent room apartment when we're in Paris, on the Champs-Élysées street. It has been 4 days we're in Paris, undergo Paris Fashion Week events and photoshoot for BAZAAR magazine, including interviews with them.

"God.. not now please.." I growled softly. Try to cover my eyes that still sleepy.

"Hurry up, we will go to the twins's house, they are already waiting at home." Youngbae said again, pulls my blanket but I hold it. "Oh, come on! the twins will hate you if you're late coming.. " Youngbae threatened me.

"Oh okay, okay.." I immediately got up from my bed and got ready.

After we completed our main activities in Paris, we have an appointment with childs of Youngbae's uncle who had several years of living in this city, the twins Ain and Luna. I'm sure The twins will be so happy if we come to their house.

"Are you sure to drive this car yourself? do you really know well street at Paris? you should hire a driver, brother." I said worried, see Youngbae sitting in the driver's seat.

"Don't worry, I've been several times to this city." He tried to calm me and began to drive this car.

"Why stop at here?" I asked suddenly when  Youngbae stop the car in front of a hotel.

Youngbae didn't answer my question. He grabs his phone and call someone. "Hey, I'm in front of hotel, come here." He said to the person in telephone. Then He hung up.

"Who is that?" I curious.

"Angel." He replied, smiling at me.

"Angel? Are you dating with french woman?" I asked confused.

Suddenly I see two women approached the car from a distance. One of those wears dark glasses. Youngbae tries to wave his hands to them who getting closer to us, made me increasingly recognize their faces. WHAT! Lee Yeon Hee and BOA noona!

"Now you know who is the angel?" Youngbae glanced at me.

"Ah, hey.. " Noona greeted me from outside the car awkwardly.

"I've just know if you also go to Paris .. Youngbae really didn't say this to me." I said awkwardly too. Ah damn, I feel nervous now.

Youngbae and Yeon Hee try to contain their laugh when they see our awkwardness. 

"Sorry I've just can meet you today, whereas you've arrived in Paris two days ago." Youngbae said to Yeon Hee who still outside the car with noona.

I see his hand held Yeon Hee's hand gently.

Hey! What am I seeing right now? what's happening?! I see noona also look at them both with disbelieve face.

"It's all right." Yeon Hee replied tenderly.

"Are you dating?" I asked them.

"You think?" Youngbae grinned.

"Woaah... you're.." I really surprised. Just this time he really surprised me because he never told me about Lee Yeon Hee before. It's so unexpected!

Yeon Hee and noona immediately get into the car.

"Since we have already gathered, let's go to the twins's house." Youngbae smiled at all of us in the car.

OMFG, so this is surprise that Youngbae said? good job Youngbeezzy... I hope I won't be weird and awkward during with noona..

 

 

BOA POV

Finally, I agree for holiday in Paris with Yeon Hee. We're only planning 4 days at there.

First day, we around to several tourist attractions. We go to Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe, and never forget to Eifel Tower. That night we're looking for a warm drink at one of cafe while enjoying the beautiful view of Paris city. I'm really enjoying my quality time with my best friend today.

Second day, we visit Notre Dame cathedral to pray at there. This is my first time I come here and the cathedral is sooo amazing!

"Woah, this is really beautiful!" I said amazed, see some of carvings and statues in this cathedral.

"You wanna pray about what?" Yeon Hee asked me suddenly.

"Hmm.. maybe I will pray to beg about soulmate." I replied.

"Aaa.. you'll see tomorrow." Yeon Hee  teased me.

"Really?" I just small smiled then we pray.

After that we start to spend this day with shopping! Yeah, shopping time with my best friend is the best!

"You have to dress up beautiful tomorrow.. " Yeon Hee said when we back to the hotel again. She wears her pajamas and threw her body on the bed.

"Why?" I wondered then lay my body next to her.

"Because we're going to double date!" Yeon Hee smiled mischievously.

"Double date? With whom?" I Asked again, very curious.

"It's a secret.. " Yeon Hee turn off the lights of our room and didn't answer me.

"Gezz.. tell me! " i forced her with tickling her body but she still doesn't want to answer and just laugh with amusement.

The next day, I really taken aback. We met with Youngbae and JIYONG! what's this a surprise which meant by Yeon Hee yesterday?

OMG, i feel I'm not ready to meet with Jiyong but besides that, I also want to say something to him. Youngbae and Yeon Hee try to lighten our awkwardness when we're there in the car. Today four of us go to Youngbae's uncle house. The house isn't too far from the hote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter