Close to Me (Final)

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOA POV

After few hours we all waiting in suspense situation. Finally we can breathe relieved knowing the surgery running smoothly. I chose to stay at this place. I cancel all my schedule for tomorrow. I don't care. The most important thing now is beside him. I'm in hospital with the other members of Big Bang, Yeon Hee, and Dami unnie, Jiyong's older sister. Jiyong's parents and Yang Hyun Suk oppa go to police office. Meet with Gina and her parents.

Now Jiyong still lying unconscious. Wearing patients clothes  with infusion hose in his hand and bandages which wrapped around his body. Doctor said he was shot near his heart. If late taken to the hospital, maybe now Jiyong could not be saved.

Dami unnie busy folding the clothes which Jiyong worn during the incident. It was bloody in left chest section. "Omo, I find gold rings." She said suddenly when she checks the pockets on the clothes. She then show the two gold rings to me.

I'm speechless. Very surprised. It's mine and him when we're younger. He still keep it? I then take the rings from Dami unnie's palms.

"He will give it when he approached your tent." Youngbae explained sadly.

"Then he shot first?!" Daesung asked to Youngbae.

"Aeii.. why his life like melodrama movies." Seunghyun muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

I see Dami unnie just chuckled. "Fortunately he could be saved." She replied.

When we're all chatting in this room, suddenly the door open, Our view leads to the who is coming.

"BoA, are you all right?!" Yunho asked, worried after he came in this place.

"Yunho? Ah.. I'm okay. You don't need to worry." I said trying to calm him down.

Yunho then look towards Jiyong who still weak laying unconscious. His face look sad then he look at me again. "I Hope, he quickly conscious." He said, small smiles.

I smiles him back. I'm thankful he has been praying for Jiyong. He's not long in this room. When he came out, walks to his car to go home, I chase him.

"Yunho-ya.. " I call him when he will open his car door. "Sorry for last days I act coldly at you." I said with a little gasping breath.

He smiles. "I'm who should be apologizing to you. I'm sorry that tried to separate you. I should not force you to love me." He smiled bitterly.

"We're still friends, right?" I Asked.

"Of course!"

I then hug him. "Gomawo, Yunho - ya."

 

 

The next day, I go to my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter