Special Fangirl

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGBAE POV

I park my car near YG's building, and walk into inside. Today there is schedule to gather together, discuss Bigbang plans who will tour fan meetting at several countries. When I've arrived at our room, I only see Seungri and Daesung. "Guys.." I greet to them both who are chatting. "Jiyong already comes here?" I asked.

"Nope, hyung." Seungri replied.

"Seunghyun hyung just told me, he will be little late." Daesung explained.

"I'm sure, he is with Lee Yeon Hee now." Seungri guess. His expression such a gossip man and immediately greeted enthusiastically by Daesung.

"You're right, dude! Since the party yesterday, several times Seunghyun hyung told me about Lee Yeon Hee. I see they're actually dating."

"Are you sure they're dating? I think they're just friends." I told to them with smiling.

"Why do you say that, hyung? such as you know something that we missed!" said Daesung wondered.

"Hey guys, how are you?" a woman's voice suddenly sounded from the door of this room.

We immediately turned toward the sound. A long brown-haired beautiful woman, wearing a white leather jacket was standing near the door that she opened.

"Lee Gina noona?!" Seungri said shocked.

"Wooah! Noona! wae you changed so pretty and fashionable?" Daesung asked teasingly. We walk toward her who smile shyly. Seungri and Daesung hug Gina.

"Noona, why suddenly you come here? What about your career in Amer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter