Youngbae's Promise

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGBAE POV

That day was not a day Bigbang to practicing. We're enjoying our free days before performing again. At that time I was enjoying my time with my family at home. But for some reason my brain kept thinking about Jiyong after the incident two days ago. I saw he fight with Yunho, and all of Yunho's threats at Jiyong, i knew that.

My heart couldn't be calm, what he's fine now? I tried to contact him.

"Mwo?" He answered with not excited when he picked up his phone.

"Are you okay? Where are you now?" I asked, started to worry.

"YG." He said briefly.

I couldn't stay silent anymore. I immediately hung up my phone and ran out of the house, went to YG as fast as I could. That day, YG's Building was deserted. When My Steps was getting closer to Bigbang's room. Sometimes I hear sound of coarse moans and sound of some goods falling in that room. I immediately opened the door and I saw this room is very messy. All Bigbang's goods were scattered on the floor, even some goods broken. Jiyong stood in the middle of it. His eyes were red due to cried.

"I lose her.." He said sadly. "Youngbae, i lose her .." He said again while showing a gold ring belonging to BoA in his hand.

"Aagghh!!!!!" He shouted annoyed throw the ring. He then took off the ring in his hand and throw it too.

Something that makes me very sad is seeing one of the people that I love sad. Seeing my best friend was so heartbroken that day, made my heart felt the pain he felt. He has taken a decision. I know it's one of the most difficult decisions he has ever made​​. I knew he was trying to save her, although it was very painful for him.

I tried to take his rings which on the floor. I held it in my hand. I immediately approached him and hugged him, trying to calm him down.

"Youngbae-ya .." He said with little sob.

"I'll try to make her come back to you, I promise, Ji .."

 

Now I'm so glad they finally really can be together again. Today I come to their concert with Yeon Hee and Seungri. We come at the end of their concert. We go straight to the back stage to avoid a crowd of fans and journalists.

"Why did you join them? you're Just annoying them dating, kiddo." Jiyong teased at Seungri.

"What's wrong with you? Can't I see my hyung perform, just because now i have no girlfriend like Youngbae hyung?" Seungri replied annoyed, makes all laugh.

"Don't blame him Ji, he can protect me from rumors when I come here with Yeon Hee." I hugged Seungri 's shoulder.

"Gomawo, Seungri-yaaa~ " Yeon Hee said pleased.

"It's nothing, Yeon Hee noona.. " Seungri replied her with smiling proudly.

"I will go to my dressing tent, wanna check my phone. " BoA said to Jiyong. She then left us in this tent.

"Hurry back." Yeon Hee yelled to her.

"Ji, I bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter