Tell Us the Truth, Ji

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOA POV

This morning I feel really lazy and I know I have an appointment with Gil, my partner in Muhan Dojeon. We will practice for The highlights of the festival events Muhan Dojeon which will be held the day after tomorrow.

I realize I've woke up from my sleep, but I'm lazy enough to open my eyes.

5 minutes, 10 minutes.

Oh, allright BoA, you should not procrastinate anymore ..

I open my eyes slowly. And what I see?! I see Jiyong is sleeping next to me, face to face with my sleep position.

I try to open my sleepy eyes a little wider. I rub his cheek gently, make him wake up, but his body not move, he just smiles at me with face that still sleepy.

"Why you can get inside?" I asked him.

"You forget? you give your password apartment." He smiled with his eyes closed. Oh, why he always looks so adorable.

"Then why are you here? Is There a problem with your apartment?" I asked again.

"Because I miss you." He replied with little moan. He then pulls me and hugs me, makes the distance of our faces just a few inches. He press his lips against mine softly in a long time. His eyes closed at the time. Until I realize he's asleep when we're kissing.

"Ya, you're ..." I don't believe he can kiss me until asleep.

Suddenly my mischievous nature appear. I try to by kissing his neck slowly then down to his stomach, make him instantly wake up and surprised by my act.

"Oh .." he muttered. I heard he moans easement.

Until i kiss near his hip, I grin mischievously see he closed his eyes in easement, waiting my next action. I immediately stop my action and walk away from the bed with a chuckle.

"Woah.. how could you.." Jiyong said with disbelief and disappointed expression.

We immediately have breakfast together in this apartment. Jiyong who specially cooks for breakfast menu this morning. I admit, he's smarter in cooking than me.

"Can i stay here again tonight?" he asked as we're enjoying our breakfast.

"For what?" I asked.

"For what? Of course to continue the scene that had cut off." He said annoyed with his mouth full of food.

I chuckled, but suddenly I remember the rumors that are hitting us and a warning from my CEO yesterday. My smile disappear quickly.

"Jiyong-ah, you'd better not to this apartment." I said sadly.

"You're worrying about our rumors, huh?" his face turned serious. "Yap, I know, Because not all people like our relationship..  so, I will try to better keep this secret, don't worry ma boo." He smiled to calm me. His hand gently rubs my cheek.

 

 

JIYONG POV

This morning is a perfect morning. I can enjoy my morning with woman that I love. It gives me a tremendous spirit although I'm exposed a variety of questions from fans, CEO, journalists, and my manager after my return from Paris.

My Steps is getting closer to Big Bang's room where we usually gather. When I open the door, their gaze directly toward on me. Their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter