Haru Haru

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG POV

That day, we met. It was the day that I can't forget in my life. Saddest day of my life. Day in which my decision ruin our beautiful story.

"Omo, Jiyong-ah! What's wrong with your face? you just fight with whom?" Noona asked worried when she saw some parts of my face swollen. Her hands clutched my hand, her face looks very worried.

I smiled at her. Gently her hair and hugged her small body into my chest, trying to calm her.

"If you're not ready to talk now, it's okay. I 'll wait, ji." Noona said while replying my hug.

My heart feels sore. I felt if i want to cry but I tried to hold it. I kissed her head. I hugged her more tightly. I feel this is the last chance I could hug her like this. "Noona.. can't you move to YG?" I asked suddenly, made she take off my hug and looked so surprised.

"Of course I can't. I mean.. i must run according to the contract which I had signed. Moreover, I feel comfortable in my agency now.  Why do you suddenly ask that?" She asked curiously.

"Ah, ani. I'm just asking." I replied with a fake smile.

I could see that her face began suspicious with my behavior today. "You're so weird these days." She said annoyed. Then she sat on the steps near us.

I followed her by sitting next to her. Now we both sat next to each other with a view of a small river in front of us. Long time we just silent and not talk to each other. When atmosphere suddenly felt very cold and scary. My feelings raged. My hands clenched trying to hold back this pain feeling. I wished I could say this to her...

"Noona .. I think we should break up." my voice trembled when I said this, really didn't dare to see her face now.

I didn't hear anything from her. I glanced at her hands tightly gripping the fabric of her skirt. Her hands looked trembling. I know , these words like a knife which pierced her heart and also to my own heart many times. Creating extraordinary pains.

"Wae?" She said briefly.

"Because.. because I had an affair." I replied.

"You're lying, right? You're kidding, aren't you?!" She didn't believe. Her voice trembling. I knowed, she was trying not to cry over me.

"Noona.. I don't want to hurt you again, let's end this."

"So..  the rumor is true? if a G-dragon is dating with one of daughter of a wealthy entrepreneur?" She asked again.

I was not strong enough to answer it. I was silent, my head bowed deeply. I felt my tears dripping slowly. I heard the sound of her heavy breathing. I lifted my face to see her as she stood in front of me. Eventhough I didn't hear her sobs but her face was wet with tears. I saw she release of the ring was on her finger. Her hands slowly pulled my hand, then she put the ring on palm of my hand.

"Let's just say we never know each other. I will try to forget." She said flatly but her tears kept dripping.

"Noona .." I called her when she revers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter