Let's Go to Paris!

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOA POV

"Why suddenly the phone connection died, what's he busy?" I Muttered sadly.

Many times I try to call Jiyong but can't connect. I sighed heavily. I want to talk with him as soon as possible but maybe he's so busy right now.

Suddenly the sound of my apartment bell rang. I immediately see the CCTV screen near the door, Ah.. it's Yeon Hee.

"Oh, My girl.. come here!" She said then hugs me after I open the door for her. "Mianhe, because I tell you the truth.. you cried." She said again.

"Ani, what are you doing is right.." I replied.

We spend time together in this apartment. Yeon Hee brings a lot of food and a few bottles of soju. I know, She's trying to cheer me.

"You've been trying to contact Jiyong?" She asked.

"Not connected." I replied with scowling face.

"Ou.. maybe he's busy.." Yeon Hee tried to comfort me by hugging me from the position she's sitting beside me.

"By the way, why suddenly Youngbae told you?" I asked curiously.

Yeon Hee immediately release her arms. Her face looked down. She smiled.

"Why are you smiling?! What's funny?" I asked. Confused.. Yeon Hee blushed. I'm thinking.. and thinking.. why this woman is so weird when I mention Youngbae name.. Don't tell me.. she.. "Yaa! Lee Yeon Hee! are You and Youngbae dating?!!" I guessed with little yelled.

Yeon Hee glances me with a shy smile .

"Wait! then what about TOP? I thought you and TOP were on a date.. "

"I was dating with Seunghyun oppa before and it was only once. I feel we are only suitable as a friend. After that I had several times met with Youngbae in church for charity activities. Aah .. he's very nice and romantic guy... " Yeon Hee explained. Her hands holding her cheeks are blushed.

"Aeii.. you're really unpredictable.. " I shook my head because really surprised by this unexpected news.

"Ah! you have finished your drama shooting, right? accompany me holiday! please.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter