Lies

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BoA POV

This afternoon I wait Yeon Hee in the SM lobby. We want to having fun together after almost 2 weeks can't meet because of our activities. It's so bored. I'm waiting alone. Lobby looks very deserted and absolutely no one pass at here. I plan to call Yeon Hee. When I tries to find my phone in my bag, accidentaly seen meal tickets from Jiyong last night when Muhan Dojeon. For some reason when i see the tickets, I smile sheepishly. I grab the tickets. For few minutes I see Jiyong's handwriting on the tickets and it makes me smiles.

"Will you use it?" suddenly Yunho stands in front of me, interrupted my gaze to the ticket.

"Ah, Yunho-ya.. you startled me." I said.

"Will you go to YG?" He Asked again, curious.

"I wish I can be there even if only once." I smiled at the ticket which i hold.

Yunho's face suddenly looks upset then he grab the tickets and throw it away. I'm speechless and shocked to see what he's doing now.

"You know, he's been cheating on you! and you still give him another chance?!" Yunho said annoyed.

"Yunho-ya .."

"Don't believe, Yunho lied to you." Suddenly Yeon Hee came here and see the tension between me and Yunho.

I really don't know what is going on now. I just see Yeon Hee with confused and frantic.

"What do you mean?" I asked at Yeon Hee.

"Jiyong never cheated on you. It was all just Jiyong's lie to end your relationship at that time because Yunho had forced him." Yeon Hee glanced at Yunho. "A few days before you broke up, Yunho met and threatened Jiyong to immediately broke up from you. If not, Yunho didn't hesitate to ask his father to postpone your new album for years. Youngbae who have told it to me. Jiyong never told you this secret even though he so loves you because he didn't want anything happen to your career, BoA-ya."

My mind reminded by the past, where I was reminded when Jiyong's face was swollen and didn't want to explain the cause to me, when he suddenly asked me to move to YG and I reject it, and when he suddenly cried in front of me and asked me to end our relationship. My eye leads to Yunho who only lowered his head, not daring to look at me.

"I know I'm not supposed to like that. BoA.. I'm sorry.. I love you.. " Yunho said.

"Don't say anything else, please.. " I replied in a trembling voice.

For some reason my tears fall and I can't be here too long. I run towards my car leaving Yeon Hee and Yunho in the lobby. I cries out loud in the car. My heart is so bitter and sick to know this fact. I feel so regret. I think I want to go back in that time and change it.

"Jiyong-aah.... mianhe.. " I sobbed.

I immediately drive my car back to apartment. Today I just want to stay in my apartment!!!

After up there. I sit down and just looked at whatever in front of me with a blank stare. My eyes are still swollen after crying in car earlier. I remembered something, then i walk to desk drawer. I open the drawer. There are some camcorder tapes. I take one of the tape and play it again by handycam.

In t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter