Dragon Taxi

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG POV

I hung up telephone from manager Kim. My eyes wander upward, to ceiling of my room more details, with a blank look, and with mouth slightly open, like crazy person face. Realizing this time my face was so stupid and weird, immediately i stop my musings and get ready to go to the show. I run to bathroom, and quickly finishing my bath time, then rushed to locker room. I'm rushed and nervous. I opened one by one sidelines of hangers in cupboard.

"Arrrrgh!! why too much! I'm so confused! !!!" I began screaming alone while still picking out clothes impatiently.

I take a breath, and calm down "Oh, Ji.. come on, you can do this, just relax, and don't get too nervous..."

Then I started picking out my clothes again, and yep, I think to look simple, but still looks handsome and catchy. Finally I chose a simple shirt, but I cover it with a dark brown floral sweater. I smile confidently in front of glass.

"You are SO MAN, today ji!" I murmured to myself with pride.

I immediately rushed out of apartment, and i see there was manager Kim's car on the roadside, waiting me for almost 10 minutes ago. Then I got into the car.

"Why so long, ji? I fear we are already too late, the show seems to have begun." manager Kim ravings.

"Sorry, Hyung ..." I said simply. I'm too lazy to respond his ravings.

On the trip we just silent, no conversation at all, even no music is heard. Manager Kim concentration in driving our car and i'm just seeing the city sights through the window car. My mind is too chaotic. Between nervous and happy. Too nervous because i don't know what to do! i will meet someone that so important in my past life, and until now i've never contacted her again. And too happy because I had the chance to see her again..

"Hyung, why don't you tell me, MBC has been telling reporters about who their guest star?" I asked, a little disappointed. Finally I start a conversation.

"Hm? I guess you already know, Ji. Ah .. you must be very serious and focused writing your new song .."

I just smile hear it.

"Korean people are waiting for this event. You know, after MBC announced about great musicians who will be invited to collaborate in this event, many positive comments, moreover they know you will join this event for the second time." Manager Kim said again.

Our car arrived at location. I and manager Kim immediately go to the room where the show was broadcast. I see some of musicians were chatting and sitting in the waiting room. Surely they are musicians who are invited at this event.

But ... where is she? I don't see her.

A crew walking toward us. "Ah! GD! Manager Kim! Finally you're come ... I guess you guys will not come~" the crew said.

"Sorry for our delay." said manager Kim with bowed. "What the show has already started?" manager Kim asked.

"Ah, Ne, already Hyung, about 10 minutes ago. You and GD can wait here with another guest star. MC Yoo Jae Suk will call guest stars one by one to get into the room that we had prepared for shooting. " crew explained in detail.

I don't really care about crew's explanation, Because ..

I pay more attention to sound of crowded in next room. Yap, in the room where Muhan Dojeon show begins.

The room very crowded middle age male voice. They shout the name of a person.

"BoA! BoA! BoA! I don't believe it! I could meet her! How beautiful! Let's take a picture together!" shouted one of the people there.

Ah .. she's right here. Noona was actually coming here. Somehow hear voices crowded in the next room makes me happy. I lowered my head and smiled.

"Hei, Ji! Why are you smiling?" asked manager Kim suddenly suprised me. Ah ! I caught.

"Ah~ Anio.. Goenchanayo." I said awkwardly.

10 minutes passed, Now my turn to enter the room. I walked surely, between nervous and happy. It's just how I feel now..


Once I entered the room, everyone at the room greeted me with crowded. Somehow I feel very nervous this time, not because they're yelling my name, but.. because there is a beautiful woman who also see me walking towards her.

BoA noona .. ah, she's too pretty this time.

I feel embarrassed. I don't dare look at her eyes. I can't even say hi to her. She is so silent when she see me. Sometimes she laughed when Muhan Dojeon members start to tease and comment on my appearance.

Finally, the show really begin. All guest stars are already entering room. As guest star, i have to see appearance of Muhan Dojeon members in singing, so i can choose who will be our partner in highlight of festival events Muhan Dojeon which will be held 2 months later.

I see noona chose place, she chose in middle seat. I walked over and sit down nearby. I think, although we don't greet each other,
but, i sit near her is enough for me. We just stay quiet. Sometimes she drink mineral water that has been prepared by crew.

Ah ..noona~ Come on, talk to me!!!  ! I feel like a piece of meat with no soul that sit near her! (I thought to myself full of hope but i tried to stay calm and cool).

All guest stars are also sitting on a chair that had been prepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter