YG formal party

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOA POV

A week after our meeting in Muhan Dojeon, I don't contact Jiyong again. I even confine myself to call him, just to thank for his milk box. Not because I don't know how to thank you, but I'm too scared if I'm too close with him again, my past feeling will re-appear.

And now situation becomes worse. Yang Hyun Suk oppa invited me to YG birthday party today, of course Jiyong definitely in there. I doubt to come to the party. I glance at my phone, then try to call Yeon Hee, to ask her opinion.

"BoA .. you still love Jiyong, huh?" Yeon Hee teased me after I told her about my doubts about go to YG's party.

"MWO?!! Ani.. I just .."

"BoA-ya.. I saw Muhan Dojeon, you guys so awkward, hahaha."

"Stop teasing me," I said irritably.

"What if I accompany you?  so you can feel better. You don't have to be afraid to go to the party." Yeon Hee tried to give me a solution.

Finally after a long time I thought, I decide to come to the party with Yeon Hee. The party held closed in a building belonging to YG. It's a formal party, so many guests that come here, wearing a tuxedo and gown.

"Are you nervous?" Yeon Hee teased me when we got in front door of the party building, but I can't reply what she said, because now I'm really nervous.

The guests had filled the room, although YG artists dominates this room.

"Omo, BoA-ya, look! TOP oppa, he looks really cool!" Yeon Hee suddenly like a fangirl who meet her idol. "Look! he see at us! "

"Are you sure? Maybe It's just your hallucinations. " I said giggles.

"BoA unnie! Oh finally I can meet you,  I'm your fans!" suddenly a girl come to me, when I turn to look at her, she's Minzy 2ne1. "Could you sign this?" Minzy give me Only One CD, my album.

"Ne." I smiled, then take and sign the album.

"BoA-ya, you come!" Yang Hyun Suk oppa approached and hug me. "You come alone?" Oppa asked surprised.

"No, I'm with .." suddenly Yeon Hee dissapeared, when I try to look around the room, she's been with TOP in the corner room. I see they're chatting and laughing. "I think I'm alone now." I said to Yang Hyun Suk oppa.

"What about your drama?" Oppa asked me.

"Exhausting, it's not easy, oppa." I complained to him, my gaze leads to a piano in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter