Save Me..

Children of the Night
In a matter of seconds, the clouds hovered over the moon and it was more difficult to decipher the outlines of objects, let alone that shadow. It could've been wandering anywhere, could even be right under my nose and I wouldn't have even acknowledged it's presence. The rain didn't come to halt or I didn't expect it to any time soon, I was drenched, soaking wet but yet this creature wasn't showing itself. 
"Jaewa," I faintly heard Luhan's voice, I couldn't note if it was in a stern or questioning tone due to the sudden downpour. "What are you doing outside?" Now I couldn't hear him over the thundering, then lightning striking promptly after. 
"I thought I saw something-" I was cut off quicker than I could inhale, the image frightened me to the white's of my bones. 
There it was, crouched, prepared to attack it's prey. Kyungsoo, his gnarled features, his eyes glaring intently into mine as he inched closer, two, three inches at a time. Air had abandoned my lungs forever ago, I was attempting to climb a rope to reach the clouds so I could breathe but all my energy disintegrated as well. He was on all fours and as he proceeded with each step, the cement cratered under his palms, the surrounding ground shattering into chunks. 
"Jaewa!" Luhan exclaimed, though I heard him, it felt as if he was miles away.        
"Are you scared?" Kyungsoo's canines poked through his gritty, simper smirk. 
Yes, I don't say. Very much so, you have turned into a monster. I thought you were on our side, I almost say but I bit my tongue before those words could have the opportunity to slide off of my tongue. If I kept backing up, I would fall through the wall of the house but that wasn't an option, not even in my dreams.
He was close enough for his breath to raid my skin, his body was radiating a heat so menacing and cruel that I thought I was about to puke. But it never came, bile never rose, yet he was. His hands trailed over my legs, so intricately that I couldn't peal myself away from his touch, it was too appealing to my senses. There was no way I loved him, or even thought of him on any occasion, but the way his eyes locked on mine and his touch, it was as if he placed a trance on my body; unmoving, motionless, overwhelmed. His body crawled over me, claiming my entire being, sketching over my skin with ten pencils that were dull yet so delicate. My back began to arch, forming and fitting into his torso, while he encircled me and yanked me to him completely. I couldn't move by myself, with his assistance I was able but my body was on strings and the puppeteer was him, pulling and maneuvering my limbs to the dance he wanted me to do. 
One second he was kissing my collarbones, caressing me to him, then the next he was heaved away and groaning in pain. He was growling, I couldn't see anything but I imagined his teeth enlongating with razor claws to accompany any motion he was to do against the enemy. Or was he the enemy?
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Luhan's voice were like chimes in my ears, something so familiar brought me down from this high that I was entrapped in. My eyes couldn't bare the sight, the petrifying scene of hands on necks and nails piercing into skin, blood streaming everywhere. The noxious ordor of blood flooded into my senses, the bile now present, burning my throat to the brim; I still remained motionless, what could I have possibly done? 
Luhan's contorted features that tugged on his face was what brought me this stupefied feeling to engulf me entirely, this wasn't the same guy I was wholeheartedly conversing with a few precious hours ago. It couldn't have possibly been him. 
Kyungsoo proceeded to gouge through the thin material of Luhan's once white shirt, slashing into his stomach and drawing more blood than I have ever seen in my whole life. He collapsed to the concrete, clutching onto his abdominal region and shrieking with this hoarse tone that seemed so desperate and excruciating. That was when I charged, dashed straight for the culprit while clasping onto his torso to drag us both to the ground. I patiently waited for seconds to pass to allow us to compact against the rough ground, but we both crashed into gallons of liquid that submerged us both. The pool lights were the only illumination that provided me a sense of sight and direction, it assisted me when I found where to wrench and yank at his head of locks.