Under The Sun

Children of the Night
I consumed the tray of food that Kyungsoo brought up, he was concerned with my eating habits but I assured him everything was fine. He still carried an expression composed of worry and caution, why couldn't he just believe my words and continue with his routines? 
"Thanks, it was," I paused to search for words that contradicted what I actually felt; it was bland, my taste buds were shot from who knows what. "Delicious. I needed something in me." He offered to carry the tray from my hands but I informed him that I was a grown woman and I was capable of traveling from place to place safely. 
Jongin and Sehun bombarded the doorway as soon as I step foot outside, they must have slept against the wall to wait patiently on me. All of their inquires were about me, "Are you okay?", "Are you sick? I can pick something up for you." I waved their request to travel distances for my pristine condition, I was physically well, but mentally and emotionally was a different story. I felt as if my heart muscles were torn and and hung on a clothes rack, I felt bare and when I was buried in sweaters. 
"EXO-M is always doing that! Do you know how-" Chanyeol paused in mid-sentence once his eyes discovered mine. "Hey, Jaewa."
I waved a greeting to him, if I were to speak I would most likely have another mental shutdown. So there I was, mute and breathing, perched on the cushion next to the two boys who made a scene a few minutes ago. A sturdy silence casted over the room, as visible as the illumination of the lights. It bothered me more than anything, I required a high noise level, I was not a quiet person, excluding the times when I'm nose-deep into a novel or studying for exams. Some of the members whispered, in fear that if their voice carried I would come chasing after them with a machete.   
"Guys, I'm fine." 
"I know what she needs!" Chanyeol triumphantly found a conclusion to who knows what was surging through his head. "Why don't we all go somewhere like the beach?" 
"Jaewa's going to wear a bathing suit right?" Jongin injected his statement. I stood so I could whacked him with the pillow I was perched on. 
"Actually," Chanyeol broke us up from strangling each other's throats. "We purchased a bathing suit and it could be worn safely around everyone." He dangled the bag from his fingers so I could walk over and claim it. The contents in the bag was a towel, sunblock, a pair of stylish sunglasses, sandals with straps, and finally the bathing suit on the bottom. It covered the main areas, s, womanhood, then a piece of the same fabric connected the two pieces together; covering my stomach. It was perfect for an uncomfortable girl who lacked fierce confidence. I scurried off into the bathroom on the first floor since I didn't obtain enough energy to climb the stairs and come back down after I finished. First, I departed the bathing suit from the bag and threw it on. It fit me snugly, which led me to inquires that should be answered the moment I ask them, hesitation was not acceptable from the wolves. I covered my exposed body with the same clothes I had on previously then strapped the sandals around my ankles. I haven't felt the breeze of the ocean air, the steamy sand, or the ocean itself, since I was in seventh grade. Studying, exams, essays, and formulas have never aided me in my social life. 
As soon as the bathroom door was ajar, there was no sight of the members, not even Kai who typically would linger around the general area I was in. They were probably dressing in their bedrooms, but I heard one voice rather clearly to be coming from upstairs. I peered around the column that was established before the kitchen, observing a hunched body- back faced towards me- was placing beverages into a cooler. 
"Jaewa, come help me please," Joonmyeon \'s voice rang in my ears. I glanced back, checking to make sure he wasn't behind me, then strode into the kitchen. 
"How did you know I was there?" I questioned, squatting next to him. He handed me cans from the counter and I placed them into the ice that sloshed in the cooler. He handed me the sandwiches last so they wouldn't get discombobulated from the sodas. 
"I heard you," he stated nonchalantly. "Your breathing." My heart raced for a second but I had to snap myself from his godly appearance and hushed voice. Suho, meaning guardian, was the protector of the pack, even cautiously watching over me; he greatly reminded me of an angel. 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
4/6/14 - I updatd the entire story to make sure it was more realistic with emotion, please if you are willing reread chapters 3, 4, & 8. Hope you enjoy more of the story! But so far, she knows that a woman erased her memory, just for a hint and foreshadowing, it is temporary. ^.^ that is all I'll say.