Ex-es and Juniors

Noona, I Love You!

My day went smoothly after finding out that Jongin was actually close to Sehun. Maybe I can dig up random information from him, like a fan.

I sounded selfish of wanting Sehun as my friend but I was serious. I'm an outgoing person with an O bloodtype, and I approach people easily and make countless friends. A majority of students here seem to favor me but some of them was on the hate side, because of Soojung. Nevertheless, that didn't drain out my friendly image and I was still well-known among the people around me until now.

"Congratulations for achieving an A on the presentation, Sarah," the teacher suddenly called me. "You did well." I bowed in respect and thanked her, I knew I worked hard on it. Just one more extra credit and I can graduate happily from this school.

"Considering you're one of the top students in school, how about you try out the tutoring program?" She suggested. I blinked, never heard of it before. "Is this new?"

The teacher nodded, "Yes, it's to help the juniors in their studies. I'm sure you would be a big help in this if you participate."

Maybe I'll think of it, besides it's for the best of the school. Teaching juniors would be fun, I think. Luhan was my tutor before back in the days, but I couldn't catch on what he was talking about so he quit after some negotiations. Speaking about Luhan, he asked me to meet up with him after school today, said we're going to have a meal with his friend. I wonder how I got involved in this.

Before I forget, I signed my name at the tutor list. I hope it will turn out great soon.

"Yes, babe! I've never thought you'd show up!"

Luhan, in a silver tailored suit, greeted me as if we were a married couple. The people around us gave us strange stared as Luhan pulled me into a big bear hug, shaking me around as if we were the only people in the universe. I was still in my school uniform, not bothering to change. "Let's get this over with, deer."

"That nickname was so years ago!" He gasped dramatically, "I thought we'd distinguished it!"

"Kris brought it up again so there's nothing to lose."

While we were arguing over the said nickname, the waitress led us to a reserved table and we sat there, waiting for Luhan's friend to arrive. I read the menu, and couldn't understand anything because it was written in French. Reminiscing the old days, Yixing taught me a little bit of French himself, but I forgot since that was years ago.

"Remind me again why am I here sitting with you?" I raised an eyebrow at the 25 year old babyfaced man. He smiled cheekily, charming cheekbones were taking over the spotlight. "Don't be such a wet towel, babe. Besides, you can enjoy free food!"

I looked around for Luhan's friend but he wasn't in sight so I pouted as a result. "It's awkward if it will be just the two of us because to tell you the truth," he peered in closer to whisper the words, "We kissed before."

I thought his friend was a guy? "You kissed her?" I tried to adjust the situation, only to be declined by the deer. He looked from left to right before replying me, "He was my boyfriend."

"Oh my gosh, you're GAY?!" I accidentally blurted and the customers were all staring at us. Luhan buried his face on the table, ashamed. Apologizing and rejecting any possibilities, I assured the customers that we were just joking and Luhan wasn't gay. When we weren't in the spotlight afterwards, I poked Luhan and he looked up, "I am a trash."

"Why haven't you told me before?!" I was trying my best to control myself. When Luhan and I were dating, there wasn't the slightest hint of him being homoual. We were in the best conditions and were dating like normal couples. "That happened after we dated okay!" Luhan protested, he looked as flustered as I am.

"You could just tell me though!"

"I know, that's why we're here." I wanted to say more, but another party's presence awakened us and we stood up, greeting him. 

"Minseok, you're here!" Luhan grinned. Minseok? That name was familiar, I turned to him and was surprised, skipping a heartbeat. "Minseok?!" My voice croacked.

Oh, no. NO. This is not happening. Why was he here? Minseok was the past and now he's back again. And to be worse, he dated Luhan for crying out loud.

"Sarah? Long time no see!" His signature smirk fluttered my heart. This was unexpected. This dinner is going to be a complete disaster. "You guys know each other?" Luhan was just surprised as I am, "Yeah, she's my ex!" Minseok held out a hand, "Nice to see you again, sweetheart!"

Out of everyone, why Minseok? Why not be Yixing or just somebody else?

Surprisingly, the dinner went well. Luhan was having a normal conversation with our ex but I could feel those glances from him. Don't tell me he's going to ask for more again. Minseok is a huge player and he's nothing but trouble. Currently, I heard he was dating Soojung.

"Lu, how do you know our Sarah?" When did he mark me as his?

Luhan flustered, "Well, she's my best friend..."

"You're still as hot as before, sweetheartt," Minseok winked. I gagged, this man was seriously making me uncomfortable. Eventually, we went out after finishing our food and Minseok took the opportunity to touch me. He interwined our hands together without any warning and gave me a lost look, "Just like the old days, huh?"

I gulped, this is not happening. Thank Goodness Luhan is still busy paying for the bill. "We're not together anymore, Kim Minseok," I warned with a stern look. "Oh, and I regret everything from leaving you." Lies. We broke up because he was cheating on me with a bunch of cheap girls, and I regretted our relationship. He dated Luhan, which made him look like a double jerk.

"Thanks for the dinner, Lu!" Minseok broke our touch and ran to Luhan who had just done wasting his money on this jerk. "I hope we meet again!"

"It's nice to see you again, Baozi," Luhan beamed. Ew, what kind of a sweet nickname was that? Before leaving, Minseok winked at me and made a calling gesture, which I replied with a glare but he didn't seem to be noticing it. SIghing, I followed Luhan inside his car.

"Wow, we had the same ex."

I groaned, never I had thought this life would be so small.

The next day, last night's incidents still bothered me but as I went in the staff room, good news welcomed me. "Sarah Wu! Come here for a second!"

The vice principal was holding his laptop while drinking his coffee with the other hand. I gave him a small awkward chuckle, wondering what was happening. "You've succesfully gained some students to tutor!"

"What? Seriously?" I was excited, but nervous at the same time. "According to this, you will be tutoring both Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin."

Jongin, yay! Finally, someone I can relate to. "You guys will start next week," the vice principal handed me the piece of paper and I read it thoroughly, I can't wait to tell Jongin about this. Smiling, I scanned it briefly again and my eyes caught something familiar.

Oh Sehun? What? Jongin and Sehun?!


Typos and errors? Sorry for the late update! Gonna watch Showtime now ~