I want a Friend

Noona, I Love You!

"You're that Sehun?!"   I didn't expect that handsome junior would be the Sehun, the talk of the town. He didn't appear as a popular person, how should I know he was Oh Sehun? He'd always kept a low profile and I doubt he ever talked to anyone. Handsome junior - no - I guess I should call him by his name from now on.

Sehun frowned, looking displeased. "What are you going to do about it?"

I shrugged nonchalantly, but my insides were bouncing all around in excitement. "Now that I know your name, let's be friends!"   "I don't do friends." He gave me a dismissive gesture. I pouted, "How come?"

"You're no different from the others," Sehun's frown was still maintaining. What is he talking about? "So, what are you waiting for? Tell everyone everything about me."

"Huh?" I was uncertain of the current situation. He must be taking all of this wrongly. "Look, I was just curious about you and maybe we could be friends," being the friendly person I am, I attempted to form a new friendship with him. However to my dismay, Sehun refused once again. "You're very annoying from the start. I knew I should avoid you, but no - you keep following me." He raised his voice, "What exactly do you want? My money?"

"Okay, this kid was going insane. I gulped, backing off a few steps as Sehun catches his uneven breath. I could sense him being uncomfortable and stuffed around me. "Sehun-ah.."

"He glanced at me with wide, shocked eyes. "Don't call me that."

"I don't follow you," I said. "And to remind you, I'm older."

"Who cares? Just get out of my life and don't come back," Sehun warned and his feet to leave. No, he can't just set off like this. I successfully got hold of his arm and turned him around, "Hey!"

"Go away!" He exclaimed, fury raging inside of him. "When you ever thought about thinking of me, don't." With that, he opened the door to the stairs and left me alone on the spacey room. I froze after hearing his words; although they were something short, but it definetely stabbed through my heart. Cold wind gushed over me and I shivered, my hair was out of place.

It was a sunny afternoon, but somehow it doesn't feel like one. That night, I couldn't even sleep. Images of Oh Sehun, alongside with his whiny voice was gyrating inside my mind. I couldn't forget about him. I knew I should hate him for his horrible attitude, but I couldn't. Something about him charmed me, attracting me to him. He seemed mysterious, and I want to know more about him.

Oh Sehun. I'll make you my friend. 

"Ouch, looks like someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning."

Yawn. Ignoring Kris, I headed to the bathroom. No sleep for last night, maybe for just a few hours. I was not surprised with my shocking appearance at the mirror. Visible eye bags and messy hair, I looked nothing but ugly. Washing my face, I proceeded on my morning routine then took a bite fot breakfast before heading to school.

"Guess what?" Kris was grinning as bright as the morning sun. "I'm sending you to school today!"

This was good news. I gave him a small smile and drank the orange juice until the last drop. "Hey, you should be thrilled," Kris grunted. I gave my brother a warm hug and inhaled his scent carefully. He reminded me of Sehun. Tall, blonde and handsome.

"Yo, kiddo. What happened?" Kris knew something was up, he pushed me away. "Is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing." I lied, althought I knew he would not just stop here. "Oh my gosh, just tell me! Boyfriend problems?" He scrouched down to match my height. I shook my head, maybe I'll just keep everything to myself.

At school, I was searching for Sehun but he was nowhere to be found. I need to find him and patch things up, I don't want to just end things just like this.  

"Noona!"

Jongin jogged towards me in his uniform with a wide smile. As contagious it was, I smiled also. "Hey there."

"What are you looking for?" People these days have good sixth sense. Wasn't Jongin friends with Sehun? I decided to ask him more about the latter. "Jongin, I have a question."

"Just hit me, noona."

"Do you know Sehun?" I blurted without thinking much, I need to find this kid and talk to him this instant. "Sehun? Yeah, he's my best friend to be exact?"

That grabbed all of my attention, "So you're like, really close to each other?"  

Jongin looked flabbergasted, but he nodded his head lightly. "I guess.."  

"Oh my gosh! Do you know where he is now? I need to talk to him!" Grabbing hold of Jongin's uniform, I shook him frantically as I urged him with my pleas. The junior was wailing painfully until I let go of him. "Noona, why are you so interested in Sehun?" He looked challenged. I blew a heavy sigh, hesitating to answer him.  

"Do you like him?"   I glanced at Jongin, giving him an answer through my gaze. It seemed that he surprisingly understood what I was trying to imply. "Well, if you want to meet him, I'm guessing that he's at class now. Dozing off, as usual."

"Are you in the same class as him?" I was curious of everything about Oh Sehun, and thank Heavens I have Jongin as my guide. Jongin shook his head, "No.." He looked down. "It's sad that he couldn't catch up to my grades though or we would've been in the same class as the past years."

Sehun is in the lower class? Impossible. Jongin was pouting, clearly upset at the thought. He must've been really close to Sehun. "But you guys still meet up right?"  

Jongin eyes were twinkling as bright as a puppy's as he approved my statement. "We have sleepovers at each other's houses."  

"Isn't that a girl thing?" I used to remembered those old times with Soojung and Hayi when we were younger. Jongin chuckled, his cute side showing off again. "But it's fun. We do it with our other friends."  

This was the moment where we stay quiet without a word, smiling to ach other. Jongin suddenly appeared really charming an attrractive, which I haven't noticed before since Jongin was generally cute at most of the times. He soon broke off the silence with a solemn expression, "Do you really like Sehun, noona?"  

"It's not that kind of... like," I frowned at my word choice. "I just want to be friends with him, you know? Like us." Somehow his tone bothered me. "Well, I'm glad you do," his smile returned and I sighed in relief. "Sehun isn't the type to open up to someone that quickly but I support you, noona!"

Thanks Jongin. Before I could express my gratituted out loud, Jongin cut me off in a rushed manner. "Oh, I have to go now, the dance club needs me." He waved at me before bidding goodbye. "See ya, noona!"

"You too!" This is the kind of relationship that I want between Oh Sehun and I.