Blonde Hair Problems

Noona, I Love You!

Physical Education didn’t sound any good.

It was the only period that the seniors could torture the juniors. I had no partner because Hayi and Luhan graduated, and I have no other friends left except for them. Our PE instructor told us to warm up and stretch before running 3 laps. Walking to the nearest corner, I started with the basics.

“You’re pretty good.”

It was Jongin again. I waved at him, flashing a bright smile. I thought he would just smile back and walk past but he joined me instead. Giving him a dumbfounded look, my warming up session was paused. “What?” Jongin asked, stretching his limbs.

I shook my head to get back to my senses. Why would I suddenly go out of channel earlier? I resumed my warm up until something bothered me. “Jongin.”

From the ends of my eyes, I could see another male talking to Jongin. There was a shade of blonde and fair skin but I couldn’t tell who it was because I was too preoccupied with my workout. After they were done, the male walked off and it was quiet once again. I stretched my waist, and suddenly a pair of arms was secured around them.

“You should be more flexible,” Jongin advised, “A little lower.”

I didn’t notice I was following his instructions while I was lost in thought. This junior was being so intimate that it may cross my line. I didn’t get to reproach him when the instructor blew his whistle and began the lesson. “Good luck, noona,” was Jongin’s last words before running off to his friends. I was left dumfounded once again until someone bumped onto me.

“Hey,” it was unexpected. I met again with the handsome junior. “Don’t you do PE?” I added, but he just stood there, being mute. Irritated, I was about to snap at him but the instructor pushed me so that I start running. From behind, I could see the handsome junior walking out of the gym to God-knows-where he could be.

As usual, PE was thoroughly tiring and intense as always. I was sweating like a fat man after the period and decided to take a shower. It was crowded with female students so I need to wait a little bit for my turn.

“Sarah,” I turned around at the sound of my name. It was Soojung, the so called ‘queenka’ of the school. She was walking towards me along with her friends trailing behind. “What’s up?” I attempted a nonchalant reply. She folded her arms and eyed me in an arrogant manner, “What is up that you are being too close with our Sehun.”

Sehun? Who’s that? “I don’t know him,” I was being honest. Whoever that was, I don’t have any relation to anyone other than Jongin in this school. “Don’t pretend. We saw you’ve been pestering him and following him around,” Soojung continued to blabber nonsense that I couldn’t recall. “I really don’t know what you’re talking about,” I confessed.

“Is that how you’re going to play it?” Soojung laughed hysterically like a mad woman while I froze there, watching her as she acted all mad. Sometimes I think this girl has issues. “Okay then, another sight of you and Sehun then its war, my enemy.” Then, she walked off with her friends without any further explanation. Yup, this girl has issues. A shower stall was emptied and I hurried inside before anyone uses it.

When I thought today was going to be another good day, Mrs. Cho had to ruin it all.

“Miss Wu! Stop right there!”

I flinched, hugging my Science report while walking out from the lab. It was too early for screaming but Mrs. Cho was an exception. The discipline teacher was as strict as ever when it comes to rules and regulations. I halted at my spot, not daring to move as the lady advanced towards me.

“This is quite absurd, Miss Wu,” her eyes scanned my body from head to toe. “You’ve never been caught before.”

“Umm... well,” I wasn’t clear of the situation, “I guess.”

Mrs. Cho suddenly raised her voice, causing me to flinch once gain and dropped my papers. I picked them up, her loud and clear voice resounded the hall. “But still, rules are still rules. Detention for Miss Wu because of your skirt.”

Thus, I ended up in detention after school because of my 3cm short skirt. It was pretty much outrageous how Mrs. Cho could identify the difference while I couldn’t. Moreover I didn’t remember messing with my uniform or grow any taller. Kris is going to flip when he found out about this. I texted Luhan that I was staying late because of homework and luckily, he bought the alibi.

When I was walking inside the class, it was empty except for one specific student at the end of the room. I shut the door and took my seat, waiting for the teacher. Glancing back, I found out that it was the handsome junior.

His ears were not plugged with any audio devices or anything. He just sat there like a model ready for a photo shoot, absorbing the outer scenery. It was raining on a bright afternoon but he shone like the star as the sunlight was travelling to his direction. I didn’t realize that I was staring at him for too long until another voice broke the silence.

“Great, not much students for today,” Mrs. Cho smiled in content. She sat down at the teacher’s table, “Do your own work and no talking during detention. I don’t want to hear any sound,” then proceeded to her work. This was my first detention ever and I was not sure of doing anything. So I took out my books and revised on the important notes.

An hour later, Mrs. Cho excused herself to the toilet and I was left alone with the handsome guy. For now I noticed that I didn’t even get his name. Truthfully, I wasn’t able to focus on my English notes despite the relaxing studying atmosphere, thanks to a certain blonde boy at the end of the room.

“What are you looking at?” This was his first sentence. My inner self squealed in delight at the sound of his voice. It wasn’t the deep, manly kind but it was nasal and whiny it attracted me in. “Uh, well, I...” Stuttering, I grew nervous. This may be the start of a nice, long conversation but...

“Don’t talk to me.”

Ouch. My heart hurts. Mrs. Cho returned and I was forced to turn back to my books, even if I didn’t want to. The afternoon turned out just like that with little thoughts of the blonde junior from behind.