Kris' Girlfriend

Noona, I Love You!

"Oh my gosh."

"Wow."

Kris and I stood in awe, absorbing the beautiful aura formed by our dear friend Luhan before us. The said man suddenly became smaller than before as his shyness was taking over. I walked up to him and placed a tiara to top his outfit. "You look amazing!" I gave him a compliment as I patted his head gingerly.

Luhan scowled in his dress and lifts the lower part up to walk around, he stopped in front of Kris and my brother backed away in horror witnessing Luhan's manly legs.

"Are you kidding me, Kris?" 

"What?" Kris shrugged, whining. "You look great, right Sarah?" I nodded in agreement. Luhan warned us with gritted teeth, "I'm doing this just once."

The pale blue coloured dress fit Luhan's body perfectly, he even received some wolf whistles from middle aged men who didn't know him. Kris had brought us to the mall to shop for a dress for his.. well, crush. But I'm still believing that they are dating.

"Do you even have money for this?" I asked my brother who was already making a choice to buy that. The price tag shocked me. It costed more than our apartment. Kris gave me a small smile, "Yeah.. It has a discount."

Then, I lost him as he went to pay for it at the counter. Luhan admired himself in front of the mirror, "Well, I do look good," he raised an eyebrow cockily and began acting like a girl. "Unnie~ Am I pretty?"

I almost bawled out my insides.

"Kris oppa~" Luhan skipped to Kris who had finished paying. "Lulu wants a kiss!"

"Ew, Luhan, stop."

"Aww aww, Ben Ben~"

Luhan was pursing his lips as he leaned closer to my brother for a kiss. The people around us were observing the gay moment as Luhan was pratically clinging onto Kris like a koala. I took out my phone and took a picture of the wonderful moment. It was a perfect shot when Kris turned around and met Luhan's lips.

"Luhan!" My bother pushed the annoying deer away forcefully. "Ew!"

"Oh my gosh! I kissed Kris Wu!" Luhan proclaimed as if it was something to be proud of.

We were chased out by security and eventually taking the bus to a certain company. Kris said that he had to meet a friend and Luhan and I were forced to come. I sat in the middle on Kris' orders because the incident earlier was still a trauma to him. Oblivious Luhan kept humming a certain song in delight after tasting the lips of the mighty Kris Wu.

"Why did you did it?" I questioned Luhan. He made a face, "That's what he gets for making me wear a dress."

"You.. stole my first kiss," Kris said horiddly with wide, traumatic eyes. "You kissed me.."

"Come on it wasn't that bad. You taste better than Minseok, though." Luhan pointed out nonchalantly. Kris was now crying and about to vomit any sooner. "Jeez Luhan, you're ruining him."

"You're welcome, babe~"

We arrived at a huge building - Ohsen Holdings. It suddenly came back to me when I realize that this firm was owned by Sehun's family. My heart beated faster at the thought Sehun might be there.

"Why are we here?" I asked carefully, wiping Kris' tears away. "I'll be back okay?"

"Will you be okay?"

He nodded. Although that didn't convince me, but I let him go anyway. "Babe," Luhan's gold iPhone was flying towards me and I was glad that I caught it. The deer posed at the large logo of the firm and commanded, "Take a picture of me!"

"Luhan!"

Luhan ignored me and posed more disgustingly instead. I opened up the camera app and take random shots of him. "Done." I handed him the phone lazily and looked around the building. It was tall and marbled. The facade gave me an expensive expression. 

"I look manly," Luhan suddenly appeared. "Where's Kris?"

"He went inside, I guess."

Luhan was about to say something but then he pulled me with him and we hid behind the bushes. "Oh my gosh! Look at that!" He pointed to the north and I saw Kris handing the dress he bought earlier to some girl. I gasped and covered my parted lips. That sight was absurd.

"I told you!"

I hit Luhan continously, fangirling over Kris and the girl. My brother was now smiling shyly, his gums showing while scratching his nape. The girl gave him a soft kiss on his cheek and I swear I saw those pink shades on Kris' face. "I'm going to die! This is so full of fluff!" Luhan started fanning himself and I admit things were getting hotter.

Kris finally walked out and looked for us. Luhan and I planned to scare him from behind. We tiptoed behind him and, "BOO!" Kris was now surprised and ran a few feet away. "You guys!" He whined, eyes and face still red. 

Luhan was the first to pull Kris into a tight hug, squeezing the 189cm tall man in maximum strength. "CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING LAID, WUFAN!"

Kris' face was now turning blue as Luhan shook him around in excitement, "Oh how happy am I!"

"Luhan!" Kris was choking and Luhan released him. Panting for air, I supported my brother. "I'm not getting laid!" He denied. "Obviously, you have a partner!"

"Kris! You're dating a worker here?" I asked and he nodded after a few seconds. He had a suspicious look on him but I couldn't care less. What's important was that Kris had finally got himself a girl in his life.

"See! I told you dating would bring you happiness!" Luhan hit Kris' arm and the latter gave him a sharp glare. Luhan backed off slowly, "You spent money on her!"

"It's not like that.." Kris murmured. Mayvbe he was shy admitting that he was in a relationship. "Whatever it it, Kris, you got our blessing," I pointed to me and Luhan. 

"You're lucky of having a female with you, Wufan. I still question why does your sister keep rejecting me."

I poked Luhan' stomach, "Hey!"

"I'm still pursuing Oh Sehee though. That hot chick is number one on my list."

Kris was about to say something until another party interrupted us.

"Hyung?" a familiar voice behind Kris. I looked over him and was shocked by the presence of Sehun. Kris' eyes were now wide and he started trembling. "Uh.."

Sehun moved in front of Kris and turned to see Luhan and I. "You?" his voice was sharp and immature as always. I was supposed to be mad at him but this situation was hard to interpret. "Sehun-ah.." I called unconciously.

"You know him?!" Kris shrieked, albeit to loudly and I nodded in reply. "Wait, hyung, you know her?" Sehun pointed at me. 

"I'm his sister," I didn't bother to hide anything and Kris gave me a bewildered look. "Really?" That brat's expression didn't change when he was surprised. "Do you know Kris?" I asked to make sure. How did Kris even know Sehun?

"Yeah, he's my sister's boyfriend?"

"WHAT?!" Luhan and I chorused.