What's Your Name?

Noona, I Love You!

“Miss Wu, I expect you to change your skirt tomorrow.”

Lowering my head, I agreed guiltily, though I was not at fault. I was allowed to leave but something just made me stay. “And as for you, Mr. Oh.”

I turned around, knowing that Mrs. Cho was referring to that handsome junior. I made myself as unnoticeable as ever so that they wouldn’t sense my presence. Mrs. Cho continued to lecture the handsome junior as he mustered up his stuff on the table.

“I’m quite disappointed because I’ve been seeing you here since your first day. I hope you won’t skip any class again.”

Weird. He doesn’t look like the type to skip classes. Is he into drugs or maybe smoking? I can’t just guess anything randomly, I barely know him. The handsome junior gave Mrs. Cho a small bow then left the room. I followed my intuition and trailed behind him as he walked.

He was quite tall. Also I’ve noted that his last name was Oh so I just need the other two syllables. His back was straight and there was this prince aura all over him. I wonder how he could be so handsome just like that.

“Don’t you have anything better to do?” He suddenly spoke, steps not stopping and not looking back. I was startled, but managed to suppress my yelp. “Uh, I don’t know. I like it like this.” That’s it, I’m into this guy and I need to know at least his name. There is something about him that charmed me and emitted this curious feeling inside of me. “Well, I don’t like it.”

“What’s your name?” I asked, straightforward and bold. He ignored me without an answer. “Can I guess?”

His steps finally stop, turning around to face me. His face was still as expressionless as before but he looked really handsome. We were at the school gate as he replied me, “Can you leave?”

I shook my head, being stubborn. Right when I spotted his nametag, he noticed it and put it away. Pouting, I was a bit sad of my failure. “You can’t know my name that easily,” he said. I perked up; he was actually having a conversation with me. My inner self was swimming in the seas of euphoria as an unconscious smile plastered upon my face.

“So? I can just guess it then.”

He held up his hand to my face in a dismissive manner, “Thanks but no thanks. I don’t want to hear random names coming out from you.” I noticed that he was acting a bit casual with me despite the fact that he was younger. “I’m older than you, though.”

“I don’t care,” he waved off. “So can you leave now?”

“How about your name?”

“Did anyone ever tell you that you’re super annoying?” Handsome junior furrowed his eyebrows as I chuckled in response. It was quite fun talking to him. “You,” I kidded, followed by a fit of laughter. I must look like a donkey right now. He rolled his eyes and turned around once again to leave without a word. No, he’s not going to leave just like that. I kept track and stopped in front of him, blocking.

“God, will you please go away?” his voice was half begging. I shook my head again, refusing. “My name is Sarah and I’m a senior. I also know you’re a junior but the thing is I want to know your name.”

“Don’t you already know it?”

“No.”

“Then, go. I have something urgent to do,” his shoulder collided with mine as he made his way. I cupped my hands at the end of my lips, “Promise me you’ll tell me later, okay?!”

He halted and looked behind, hope brewing in me. To my surprise, he made an ugly face then ran away. I called for him but it was too late – those long legs were an asset.

By the time I was home, Luhan was there instead of Kris. He was wearing a pink apron with flowery decorations and was cleaning the house. This sight was pretty much confusing and absurd, but it doesn’t hurt to let someone else clean than you. I walked past him purposely to the kitchen and grabbed some milk.

“Ow,” he grunted from the living room. “I could really use a massage here.”

Ignoring him, I drank the dairy liquid down. It was refreshing and energizing, you could say that my favorite drink is milk. Leaving the kitchen, I made my way to my room and met Luhan again but still didn’t break my act. A playful smirk grew upon my lips as I sense him burning up. “Hey! A ‘hello’ would be nice!”

“Oh, I didn’t notice that you’re here,” I faked. Luhan walked towards me, still in his girly apron. “You’re such a jerk, babe.”

“Say that to yourself. Why are you here?”

Luhan’s expression lit up. “Well, you see. I have really good news – it’s about Kris. But don’t tell anyone.”

What does he think I am? A reporter? “Go on.”

“Tao told me that he fell in love.”

My eyes were as wide as saucers, “WHAT? SERIOUSLY?!” Luhan hopped around in glee, excited as I am.  “I know! I thought he was joking but Tao saw it with his own eyes. Kris has finally found a woman!”

“Oh, that’s good!” Intertwining our fingers together, we danced around the room. This news was a huge one and I’ve got to ask Kris later on. “But that still doesn’t explain you in an apron though.” I finally came back to my senses. Luhan snorted, “I’m just doing a good deed. In honor of Kris Wu’s first love!”

We spazzed about Kris’ new relationship until Luhan broke off, expression sad. “I got bad news too...”

“What is it?”

He sighed. “Remember that Ohsen CEO? The hot one?”

“She rejected you,” I finished it off for him. I wasn’t that surprised though, Luhan is extremely attractive but he has a terrible personality. That deer was super cocky. “What? Did you spy on me?”

“I just know,” I waved my hand dismissively. “Just look for another one.”

“Yeah, and I’m thinking about getting back together.”

“Yay, topic closed.”

He gave me a look, “You’re mean sometimes, babe. But I like it since you’re always mine~” He pulled me into an intimate hug, lasting for seconds and cooed me. His lips were brushing on my skin as I struggled to push him away but failed. “Stop it.”

“Yixing’s gonna regret losing you,” he kissed my cheek and finally pulled away. I was panting for air, glaring at him. This deer got some hidden strength. “But I wish you luck with Sehun though.”

“Who’s Sehun?” I think I’ve heard this name enough today.

“He’s Sehee’s younger brother, I saw him at your school earlier,” Luhan explained. “Just go to him and be friends and somehow introduce him to his future brother-in-law.”

“Who?”

Moi.