Tutoring Problems

Noona, I Love You!

The next week I wasn't that much bothered by Yixing's appearance a few nights ago but it still haunted me. Who ever knew he moved on that fast after the break up. So maybe what Luhan told me were lies?

I had no time to think about this. School ended and I completely forgot that I had tutoring coming up for today. Jongin and Sehun didn't mention anything about it yet, perhaps they still didn't know. I wonder where we should set up the meeting.

First things first, I've got to find them. At least Jongin to be safe.

Unfortunately, none of them were around the school. I was already worn out from running around searching for the juniors whom I supposed to help in their studies. I headed to the dance club but Jongin wasn't there so I started to worry. Jongin rarely disappear like this, he was always the first one to greet me instead. Now that I've thought about it, not hearing Jongin calling me noona for a day somehow decreased my mood.

I'll just have to find Sehun instead. It's been a long time since I've seen him. Was Sehun still upset over me? He completely misunderstood my intention of declaring a friendship for us. Maybe he was the shy type who likes to be alone in his own world.

When I thought about Sehun, the first place that came up in my mind was the roof where we last met. I hurried there and thankfully, Sehun was present. His tall figure leaned on the wall, ears plugged with earphones as he shut his eyes, absorbing the song he was hearing. It was similar to a picture. I slowly approached him, not to scare him away.

But who am I kidding? He's not some kind of a bird.

"Sehun?" I attempted and he glanced at me, giving me an expressionless look. "Go away," was his only statement and he resumed what he was doing earlier. I chewed on my lip, pondering on what should I do to attract his attention. Surely, he doesn't seem to favor me. "Uh, can we talk?" My voice was small, maybe he didn't hear me. 

"Yes," My face lit up, "And it's about you leaving me alone."

This brat. Sehun was hard to handle, and I wish Jongin would just appear and save the day but too bad he was absent. "Do you know that I'm your tutor?" I ignored Sehun's statement, and he did so to myself. Sighing, I joined him leaning on the wall, curious of the feeling. It was quiet when I got immersed into this, no wonder Sehun did it.

It felt peaceful and quiet. Far from the noisiness and chaos below.

"Why are you following me?" He suddenly spoke. I kicked the small stones with the tip of my shoe,"It's just coincidence. I had received the orders last week."

"Why can't you just leave me alone like anybody else?" His voice was still stable, but I could sense the impatient in the tone. "They listen to every word I say, unlike you."

"I'm sorry but I don't do this on purpose," it was partly true because I didn't pester him after he told me off last week. "But, I'm your tutor from now on."

"Whatever. I don't care."

This kid is getting on my nerves. At least he needed to be taught some respect. "I don't care either but I'm your tutor and I had given the duty to turn you into one of the top students in school. So, learn to be cool with it."

I was about to walk away but then Sehun stopped me, he leaned closer to my ears and whispered something. "Don't expect me to come because I don't do these stupid stuff." Then, he was the one who took his leave instead. I clutched my fists, restraining the urge to fight back. This situation was hard to win because Sehun was pretty stubborn and I don't know how to deal with him.

In despair, I left the room. On my way I met a short junior with a smart aura, and a pair of big eyes - white eye rich. He gasped as we exchange eye contact and bowed to me before leaving. "Hey," he halted at my call. He seemed familiar. Do Kyungsoo. I could probably ask him regarding Jongin's whereabouts.

"H- He's gone," Kyungsoo stuttered. "Gone?" I repeated, the statement was still ambivalent. Kyungsoo quickly denies my thoughts while laughing awkwardly, "Oh, I meant, Jongin left early. He had some family business."

Oh. "Do you have his number?" This guy looked close to Jongin and he would probably help me. "Why?" His voice cracked, still nervous. I guess he was one of my fans after all. "I'm tutoring him, but if you can help to inform him about this I would really appreciate it."

"Okay," was Kyungsoo's only answer before he left with quick steps. I wonder why he felt tension around me. It's not like that I'm a dangerous person. 

That evening, I purposely waited for Sehun to finish class because we really needed to start the tutoring session. I remembered Jongin mentioning Sehun's bad grades since last year and it keeps dropping because the kid's had no interest in studying. No wonder because he's already the upcoming heir of his family's wealth. He could just bathe in luxury without moving an inch.

Students bid me goodbye as they pass by, considering my popularity. It was awkward at first but they were all nice. I saw Sehun from the main door and called for him, "Sehun-ah!" He gave me a bewildered look, froze on his spot. I jogged up towards him, "Let's go."

"I told you don't follow me!" He hissed in a low voice, not wanting anyone to hear. "I'm not following you because it's you, sir, who is going to follow me!"

Sehun was seated obediently at a table in the library as I examined the bookshelves, picking up some books for our reference. We would start easy today with Maths, since Jongin was absent. Hugging the books I've picked, I took my seat opposite of Sehun, earning a sharp look from him. "Gosh, don't look like you're going to murder me!" I joked but Sehun didn't flinch. He just sat there, with that look of his.

"What are you thinking?" I was getting slowly uncomfortable by his glares. "The ways of getting rid of you," his replied starkly. "This is for your sake, mister," I narrowed my eyes at him who was moving on his seat. His lips formed into a thin line, making a funny face, breaking me into a fit of laughter. He seemed not amused as I laughed happily at his expression. "Oh my gosh, you're so cute!"

Crap. That just slipped. Covering my mouth, my eyes widened. Will Sehun get the wrong idea? But he doesn't look like he cares. I quickly flipped the books open and started the lesson but Sehun ignored me and took out his earphones. "Hey, hey, hey, we're studying," I said matter-of-factly. "So?" He looked up, raising an eyebrow.

I pulled out his earphones and stored them inside my pocket, "You're going to listen," I instructed firmly. "What part of 'I don't care' do you not understand?" His voice sounded impatient, but I liked how he was annoyed at this moment. "All of it, so just join me okay? I teach you for free, be thankful."

"Algebra sounds fun, let's do this," I pointed at a question and Sehun just peered from afar. "What is y if y2 minus 30 and is divided by 2?" I started doing the equation whilst explaining but Sehun doesn't seem to listen a bit. I poked hs stomach with my pencil to warn him, "Listen to your noona!"

He chosed to ignore me and stared at the rainy scenery outside. I took the opportunity to snatch away his bag and phone and hid it somewhere Sehun couldn't reach. His eyes widened as big as Kyungsoo's, "Give that back!"

"Not until you solve that," I pointed at the question once more, drawing a big circle around it to emphasize. "Then, I'll give it to you."

"You're so annoying," He grunted and snatched my pencil then began doing the equation but was troubled. I giggled silently as he cutely scratches his blonde hair, thinking of how to do it. "Hey tutor, aren't you going to help me?" he finally gave in. Smirking, I bribed him, "Only if you call me noona."

"What the? No way, dude."

"Then I'm selling this to the phone shop next door," getting up, I acted as if I was about to leave but Sehun gripped my blazer and pulled on it, "Okay," he sighed. "Noona, help me with this," his voice was no longer cold, as he was half begging. His phone seemed to be important to him. Finally I've discovered his weakness.

"Sure," I sat back and began the tutoring for real.