Chapter 8: The Call

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

Several days past since the day Kyungsoo gave you that note, and you haven't gotten the guts to use it, It's now the weekend, you and Natalie are chilling in your pajamas watching a good movie, when Natalie, decides to take a break and get a snack. You dont want to pause the movie, but you dont want to wait ages for Natalie to decide on a snack.

You two have the house to yourselves since your mom's out doing some shopping, and your dad on the other hand, got in a fight with your mom, and now he is no where to be seen. So you decide today is the right day to use the phone number, while Natalie headed to the kitchen, you flung out your phone and dialed the numbers.

'I sure do hope he answers, I mean what if he gave me a fake one...or someone else's...what if I look like a fool..AIYA forget it, Natalie can come any minute now and ruin the atmosphere..'

You came up with a great idea, you ran into the bathroom, closed the door and waiting for Kyungsoo's voice, If Natalie came back, you would just tell her your taking care of business.

Your heart skipped a few beats when you heard his voice.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi, Um..It's me ______." you say.

"Oh Hi! I thought you would never call, I've been waiting awhile."

"Haha, I kind of just found the paper in my pocket." you say.

"I can tell your lying, you probably didn't have the guts to do it" he says with a chuckle.

"Aiya you caught me there. Um so what are you doing?"

"Nothing, watching some tv, you?" he asks

"Just chillin in a bathtub as usual...ahah" you smile.

"Why are you in a bathtub?" he asks

"Well, I'm making sure my best friend can't hear me.."

"Oh, the odd girl who kept squriming in her seat at the resturant?" he says

You laugh at his remark.

"Yes, her, if she over heard me talking to you she would freak out".

"Why?" he said

"Um, well, because when she saw the note..she-"

"She thought I had a crush on you..right?" 

Your heart pumped at 100 bph, you had to say something..but you were speechless..

"Are you there?" he said.

"Yes..yes she did.." you said, awkwardly

Kyungsoo chuckled and so did you.

You had to hang up a few minutes later because Natalie was too impatient to wait for you, and she alreasy finished her snack. You and Kyungsoo didn't end the conversation there, you guys still texted..alot more than you expected..You told Natalie that you were checking e-mails and checking to see if your mom texted you. Kyungsoo sent you a message saying that he liked your outgoing personality. You flattered, and didn't know what to say.

Then something unexpected happened.

He asked you out.

On Monday, afterschool, to lunch. With just the two of you.

You were ABSOLUTELY STUNNED. You couldn't handle it, your dream was coming true, and your dream didn't stop there and of course without thinking..you said yes.

But there was one exception, Natalie and you were supposed to go out for lunch on that day too, but Kyungsoo is a one in a lifetime chance! You already said yes and you couldn't back out. 

~

A/N:

Thats all for Chapter 8 ^^ ♥