Chapter 24: The tables have turned..for the better or the worst?

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

*Warning; There will be some grammar errors because I am writing on my phone so please don't mind them!*

~

You ran into the library and took a seat..How could he do this you? Where are you going to live? He's probably going to replace you with Kai..might as well just live on the streets or something...become a beggar..Why do all good things come to an end?

But then you realized that your talking nonsense and that you should keep your head up and be determined! If you want somewhere to stay, you'll get there! Eventually...

"_____, are you okay?" You hear a fimiliar voice over your head.

"Dont worry, it's me..Chanyeol" he says, placing his firm hand on your slim shoulder.

"No. I'm not at all okay...don't you know?" You say, letting off a long sigh.

"Yes but, your a strong girl..you shouldn't be phased by this! It's just a milestone..now you are free!" He says, trying hard to make you feel better.

"Well I'll be free alright..no home, no food.."

"AHA, don't be silly! The rest of us still care about you...espcially..Sehun,"

"Really? You guys are awesome." 

"Sehun will probably let you stay at his place for awhile, until you figure things out..he'll do anything to be around you!"

Aww I guess Sehun has some feelings for you..you feel warm and nice, it's good to know that there are people that care so much about you.

"Hey. I've got to go, we will sort things out later..bye!" Chanyeol says as he leaves the library. "Such a good guy" you say.

~

Turns out Sehun did let you stay over at his place and so you packed your things and made sure kyung wasn't home so it wouldn't be tension boiling in the room.

You walked all the way to Sehuns modermized apartment, you've been in it before, but it was only a quick second. 

You set your heavy black garbage onto the counter of the island in the kitchen..he had brand new appliances! You already knew you'd be in the kitchen all the time!

"Should I just put my stuff here? ..or" you say.

"Oh yes, that fine!" Sehun says, stuffing his face with some Hello Panda he got at the store. "Let me see.." he says, going through your things.

"Sehun! Wait!" you say, but Sehun grabs your most prized possesion..your diary. He looks through it, laughing and sighing throughout..there was some pretty dark stuff in there, you wrote about your feelings, depression, etc. Whenever you were feeling down, you resorted to it..it was your best..well "friend".

"______, you could've told me all this, I would've done something..." he says placing his hand on your shoulder.

"No no, its all in the past now..who cares." you say, brushing off his hand.

"______, wanna go to prom?" he says

"Oh...Sehun..um..okay." you say, I mean what else would you be doing while everyone else was getting turnt up...sitting at home watching a kdrama? Sounds great..but eh

"Yay, finally..." Sehun says under his breath.

"Finally? FINALLY? What?" 

"Oh heh, um, nothing...Let me see your dress! It must be fab!" he says

"No, I bought it with Kyungsoo..I dont want to wear it.." you say, rumaging through the bag until you get it out. 

"This..this doesn't mean a thing to me anymore." you say walking over to the fireplace, and you threw the sparkling dress.

"_____! Are you crazy? That costed..."

"It doesn't matter Sehun! it's gone...this is all his fault! Ugh." you sit on the floor, not knowing what to do.

"Cmon girl, we're gonna go buy you a better dress" Sehun says, "This time, it's gonna mean alot..to both of us." he grabs your palm and you two head out the door.

~

A/N:

IM BACK BICHES AND IM READY TO WRITE SO GET READY OKAY? OKAY.