Chapter 2: Getting Social

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

After the dreadful study hall class you reunite with you BFF and head to the front of the line to go outside for recess time. "Finally" you say to Natalie with relief, but all of a sudden once you reach the gates to freedom, you feel someone push on you, "What the f.." you stutter and catch your words to see that a brunette, tall, skinny girl with your posse in the back.

"Who are you linking arms with lesbo?" she said

"My best friend, and don't act like you haven't done that before" you say in a rush to leave the conversation.

"Haha, you think I'm going to let you wander off all dreamy like? You thought wrong, lezi."

"Wtf does lezi mean, is that my nickname?" you say, gaining a temper.

"That your a lesbo, don't act dumb with me."

"Don't act dumb with me! wait, I'm sorry you cant help it." you backfire act that ugly face of hers.

"OOH KILL EM" Natalie shouts, on accident of course, she just got way into the conversation.

Suddenly, a girl from the posse tells the fake brunette girl something.

"Don't worry Leslie, your beautiful, and smart haha"

"Your just saying that! stop it" as fake leslie laughs a fake laugh.

"Well, I, Lezi am going to leave so if you'll excuse me." and you walk away, still linking arms with your true best friend.

You and Natalie talk about things and life, when suddenly across the field you spot a boy playing a game of soccer.

"Wait, Natalie doesn't that boy look oddly fimiliar?" you nudge her a few times to get her attention.

"Yeah, he does, he looks like...ASDASDFEFasfgr"

"Don't just leave me hanging! tell me please senpai" you plead.

"Like..like..Luhan!"

"THIS CANNOT BE!" you say. "We have to sit closer to get a better view"

"Alright!" as the two of you move a few inches.

"You know what, I'm going to go introduce myself" you say with confidence for the first time, in trust me, a long time.

"Oh! go get em tiger" Natalie says flashing you a cute smile.

"Will do..." you say paniking

WHAT WILL I SAY? aiya! WHAT IF I MESS UP? calm down you can do this...

You walk up to the unknown look alike and introduce yourself. 

"Hi, I'm ______ what's your name?" you say softly.

"Why hello! I'm Luhan!" as he shakes your hand

Wha..wha. this is happening..for real? or is there a exact look alike with the same name?

You turn to Natalie and she has a weird facial expression.. "What are you doing" you mouth to her.

"A BALL, A BALL RUN!" She poorly mouths back

"What?" you turn and a ball flys in the air.. aiming at.. you.

Luhan pushes you out of the way, saving you from complete humiliation.

"You've got to be careful next time! _______-ah!"

"Thanks! I'll be going now, don't want to interrupt any of your game."

"Alright, bye!"

YOU RUN AS FAST AS LIGHTNING TO..Natalie who is anxious to hear what happened!

"OMG OMG. He held you in his arms!"

"But wait, thats not all" you say "He is Luhan..its official".

in awe Natalie responds:

"LUHAN HELD YOU..HE HELD YOU!"

~

A/N:

Thats all for Chapter 2! hope you liked it ^^