Chapter 1: Starting Out

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You wake up to your alarm's annoying sound, "Ughh, why does summer have to be over?" you ask yourself. You get ready for the day, doing normal things like brushing your teeth, taking a quick shower, makeup and hair. Your mom barges in to check if you're okay. "Everything alright?" she asks.

"EVERYTHING IS OKAY!" you shout to her from your bathroom. She shuts the door behind her and you continue on with your routine.

You rush downstairs once your done getting ready, you eat your breakfast and since it's your first day after a long break, your mom prepared you a nice breakfast, pancakes with bluberries, yum! You hurry up to finish your meal once you check the time on your phone.

"Gotta catch the bus mom!" you say "Honey, why don't I drive you? I don't have any plans for this morning, my treat!" 

"Looks like mom woke up on the right side of the bed today!" you say to yourself.

"Sure, thanks mom" you reply to her kind gesture.

Your mom has dropped you off at the entrance of "hell" as you and your best friend, Natalie call it. Speaking of Natalie, where the heck is she? 

You turn around and look who's in front of you..Natalie. 

"OMG like hayyyy, i haven't seen you since..um..uh.."

"Two days ago? My house?" you reply sternly.

"OH YEA! I was about to say 3 months ago or something.."

"Break isn't even that long, Einstein"

"Well, I'm sorry I'm not good with numbers and stuff.."

"Those numbers and stuff are going to get us out of this hell hole and to our dream place once we graduate" You poked her on the shoulder as a wake up call.

You linked your arms with her and you walked through the hallways, regretting that you chose this over being homeschooled, but you couldn't accept the fact that Natalie would be by herself in this place, if she can't even handle being hit by a ball in P.E then she can't handle this mess.

I hate you, you , you , you, oh, and especially you!" You say to yourself passing by pathetic girls who think think they look "fabulous" with a ton of makeup on their faces. "This is disgusting".

"Right Natalie?" you say 

"Um, I think you were internally monloging, ________, ..so..yes?"

"Hehe. nevermind me." 

"Um, _________, our homeroom is this way, right?

"Yes!" you stop being disgusted and pay attention to the real world. 

~

A few hours later you are stuck in a stupid study hall class with a bunch of stupid people like stupid jocks, and stupid popular girls that think their everything, on their stupid samsung galaxies, why are those phones even a thing? Iphones are way better, but you never had enough money to afford one, but that day will come soon.

"Why isn't Natalie in this class, it would be way better if she was..." you say sadly, thinking of all the good memories you guys had together during the break.

You and her sitting on your comfy bed watching EXO Showtime, and pointing out all your biases and giggling. 

"Why can't breaks last forever, why can't we just not go to school? oh yeah because of all the stupid parents who want their children to "suceed" then be on the streets selling drugs. Ugh why do mean people have to ruin things for the nice, innocent people? you just dont get it.

~

A/N: So thats it for the 1st chapter! ^^ I hope you guys like it because there will be more to come! and next there will be actual EXO in it (: