Chapter 21: Literacy Exams

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You finish your exams, and with 2 hours to spare, you enter the study hall to finish some last minute assignments. You find a nice, isolated seat in the back of the library. You take a seat and place some of your books on the table, you grab a pen from your bag, and start writing a poem for history class.

Your half done with the poem when you hear a shuffle of feet come from behind you. You queitly turn to see D.O, you get excited and give him a warm hug.

"D.O, I missed you" you say.

"I did too, babe" he says with a smile that always gets you.

"What are you doing?" he asks

"Just writing a poem for history, thats all." you say

"Need help? I was just going to look for a book to read, since I never checked one out."

"No, I think I got this, just stay with me"

"I was never going to leave." D.O says, giving you a peck on the cheek.

He got bored and grabbed a laptop, he started checking things like email, tumblr, etc. He got bored again, so he put the laptop away and used his phone. He opened a messaging app and sent you many messages just to annoy you, you thought it was cute he would do that since you were sitting next to each other, but you had to be quiet, after all it was a library.

You looked at the clock, noticing that you only had a few minutes before your class was dismissed, and the day was over.

"Well, I'll see you when we get out. Okay?" you say getting your things ready.

"Alright, cya" says Kyungsoo, and you give him a hug.

"Don't miss me too much" you .

'I'll try" he says back.

~

You find each other at the exit, and walk to the path leading home.

"I want to do something today...Don't you? I mean we've been studying hard and all.." he says

"Yeah, but where?" you say

"Umm, maybe we could go..shopping or something." he suggests.

"Alright!" you say.

You guys get in the car and drive to the mall. Once you guys get there, you see that your favorite store has a sale. You find some nice things and so does D.O, after a ton of clothes shopping, you two get pizza to share, and some ice cream.

"So, where to now?" you ask.

"Hmm, I don't know..." he says, out of ideas.

"Hey look~! purikura! lets go do it!" you say

You always loved purikura, you enjoyed decorating your pictures, however you wanted.

You two did some cute poses, and have fun decorating. 

"That was fun, ______, don't you think?" he says, while holding your hand.

"Definatly! But wait, before we leave, we need to get our outfits for the dance on Friday!" you say

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about Friday, lets go" he says.

"You should wear a tux" you say poking him

'Haha, we'll see about that..." he says.

You go through a ton of dresses, and after a good half an hour, you made your choice.

You chose a pretty, sky blue, shimmery, dress that ended about knee length.

D.O chose a black tux so he didn't clash with your dress.

You were both proud of your purchases and headed home.

~

A/N:

End of chapter 21 >w< i would've written more, but my computer keeps refreshin the page be itself so everything get lost :( this is better than nothing though!