Chapter 6: Making Friends

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You and Natalie arrived at school and today you both had history class, to you gathered with your class to go to the library. The class felt like forever and surprisingly you answered a few questions right and felt proud of yourself. A few times you might've daydreamed about Kyungsoo but thats fine right?

After that, you and Natalie raced each other to the gates of the field. Once you reached them you and Natalie decided to watch the game of soccer, because Natalie wanted to watch Baekhyun play and you wanted to watch Kyungsoo play, so everyones happy.

"Hehe, look at Baek hit the ball! aiya so dreamy.." says Natalie

"Oh youu..." you say to her.

You two continued pointing out cute things your biases did through out recess time, but sadly it ended, but you got to eat food after!

~

You and Natalie got school lunch today, know that it's Taco Tuesday, you rushed to be in line to fill your guys's hungry stomachs.

Behind you two, are some Exo members, over hearing your conversations, and whispering a few things about you.

"So D.O how was partnering up with _______ yesterday?" asks a curious Sehun.

"It was good, and a bit funny too." D.O replies.

"Oh cmon Kyungsoo, I know you have more to say!" says a confident Sehun.

"AIYA, Sehun stop teasing me." he says.

You giggle and walk further to the cashier lady.

As you start to pay for your food, you find out that your money is gone..Natalie is calmly waiting for you at your table.

"Oh crap, what am I going to do?!?" you say quietly. Sehun hears your dilemma and nudges D.O.

"Hey, Kyungsoo, ask Suho for $4..." Sehun says.

D.O passes it on to Suho and he gives Sehun the money.

Sehun pokes you on the shoulder and gives you the $4.

"Oh, thank you thank you!" you say gratefully.

"No, problem" Sehun says with a wink.

You head over the the table and set down your tray.

"What took you so long senpai?" Natalie says.

"I WAS SCREWED BACK THERE, SOMEONE TOOK MY DAMN LUNCH MONEY!" you say.

"God damn, I'm sorry I wanted to eat my taco..." she says with a pout.

"Aiyaa, its okayyy". you say patting her on the shoulder.

Again, as yesterday Exo-m comes to your table and takes a seat, but WAIT. Kaisoo joins them....WAIT...and so does Baekyeol.

"AIYAA ITS BAEKYHUN..." Natalie dies inside when Baekhyun takes a seat next to her.

"Go get em tiger" you say sarcastically.

D.O sits in front of you, and you start to blush a bit. Of course someone has to notice...

"Ahh, _______ I see you googly eyeing someone.." Kai points out.

'Kai, I will cut you.' you say to yourself.

"I..um..-" then Natalie saves the day.

"It was hot out there! she's dehydrated, girl drink something!" Natalie says with a quick wink.

Kai rolls his eyes "Sure, whatever you say." and he nudges Kyungsoo.

~

After a rough lunch with Kris complaining about the chicken in his taco, and Natalie complaining about how "Baekhyun senpai hasn't noticed her", It's finally P.E time.

You and Natalie head to the gym along with your class, and you Gym teacher asks for you to partner up.

You struggle to find Kyungsoo, noticing he's gone...awkwardly you stand there by yourself for a few minutes when you get the courage to ask the teacher where he is.

"Um..uh where is D.O..he's my..partner..." you say.

"Sweetie, he is in the washroom" the gym teacher says.

'Aiya idiot, why didn't you think about that? what now he doesn't have a bladder or something?, ughh'

You walk away from the teacher and spot Kyungsoo close the door, and walking up to you. A few butterflies attack your stomach, but you hold it in, 'He never has anything to say, so what's the point?' you say.

"Hey, ________, sorry I left you here, by yourself."

"It's alright! I mean, you have to go when you have to go.."

"Um..how did you know I went to the bath-"

"It's fine don't ask..." You stop Kyungsoo from asking anything else.

You and Kyungsoo chuckle after your...weird remark and start the game like yesterday.

~

A/N: That's all for chapter 5! ^^