Chapter 15: Shocking News

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

After you and D.O finished the ice cream, and had enough anime, you guys were getting bored.

"Its too late to go anywhere, so what do you want to do?" He asks you

"I'm clueless"  you say whilst shrugging your shoulders.

"I like it when no one is around, so I'm not going to bring anyone over" he says

'Don't be hinting at anything please'

D.O stands up and goes to the bathroom. Suddenly you get a text from Natalie explaining the Chanyeol thing.

"Well, he gave me a bracelet and some chocolate with a note saying if I would go on a date with him."

"Awwww, that's adorable! Are you excited?"

"Definitely! I can't wait, oh by the way, don't forget that your boyfriends birthday is in a few days"

"Okay, thanks girl" you say, ending the conversation.

"Who's that?" D.O says

"Just Natalie, guess what!" You say

"Aiya what?" He says, taking a seat next to you.

"Chanyeol and Natalie are going on a date!"

"That's nice, I hope they hit it off, they're both hyper kids" he says, then you both chuckle.

D.O puts his hand on your lap, and rest it there for awhile.

Your phone rings, and you see it's your...dad.

You were instantly reminded of that horrible day, "No way your talking to me."

"What did you say babe?" D.O asks you

Yoy tell about what happened that day and you shed a few tears, he pulls you in closer, and gives you a long hug.

"Come home" says a text from your dad

"Oh no, no no no, I have to go, take me home now!" you tell him.

"What's wrong?"

"My dad, he did something."

D.O drives faster than usual you get there in only 5 minutes

"Oh no, somebody is upstairs" you hear him say.

You see all your belongings being thrown out of the window of your room.

"Oh my god, I..My stuff." You say running out of the and into the house.

D.O runs in behind you.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You tell your dad

" Your leaving, I don't want you here" he says

"But." From all the overwhelming you collapse on the floor.

"YOU CANT DO THAT TO YOUR DAUGHTER" You hear D.O say

"You don't know how it's like, idiot, why are you dating her?" 

"We're just friends, and that doesn't matter right now. D.O leans over and picks you up.

"WELL IF YOU CARE ABOUT HER SO MUCH, WHT DOESNT SHE LIVE WITH YOU?" your dad says

"Why not?" D.O says

D.O puts you in his car, takes you home, and he calls Sehun to help him with your stuff.

~

The next day, you wake up, to see D.O's parents asking him why you and your stuff is there.

He explained what happened the night before, and surprised they let you stay.

Since he took such great care of the house, they left him in charge for 2 weeks so they could have some relaxation time.

You thanked his parents for letting you stay.

And you especially thanked him.

"I couldn't stand there and not do anything, I love you, and it doesn't look like your dad does"

"I love you too" you tell him. "My mom! What is she going to do?"

"I called her while you were out cold, I told her what happened, and she's glad your safe."

"Really? I can stay?"

"Of course, oh and I told Natalie too because I thought that was important."

"Your the best" 

~

A/N:

didn't see that coming, did you? ^^