Chapter 7: Out for Lunch

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You and Natalie had plans to go out for some lunch after school, and you guys were already out of the courtyard when you hear a faint voice in the distance:

"HEY GUYS! It's me! where are you going?" 

You and Natalie turn around to see that it's Ilene talking to you guys.

"Hey! we're going to grab some lunch, wanna come?" says Natalie

"Sorry, I can't come, my parents wouldn't let me, sadly." says Ilene.

"Thats too bad, we have to go now, we'll catch up tomorrow!" you say.

"Hugs?" Ilene asks

"Sure!" Natalie replies.

You all hug and Ilene leaves, you and Natalie walk a few blocks, when out of the blue, you see a car pull up, and you two stop. The window rolls down and first person you two see are Sehun.

"________-ah! Where are you two going?" asks Sehun.

"We were actually going to get lunch, those tacos didn't satisfy our stomachs enough.." you turn to Natalie and giggle.

"Hop in! we were grabbing something to eat too!"

You agree and open the door, to see an empty seat next to Kyungsoo, 'It's my lucky day..' you say.

You settled down with Natalie by your side and enjoy the ride.

Who ever thought that two exotics would be riding around with EXO, in person?

~

You and the gang arrive at the resturant and sit down at a table, waiting for your menus. 

"Thank goodness Kris isn't here, this place has alot of chicken" chuckles Luhan.

"AYA Luhan I'm going to tell him tomorrow!" Sehun says, teasing Luhan.

You notice that Kyungsoo has a windowseat and he is staring out into the view. 'I really want to say something, but what if Sehun teases me? aiya Sehun'.

Suddenly, he turns to look at you, and you smile, and surprisingly, he smiles back. 

'OMG he smiled at me, score one for me' you say.

You all get menus and start deciding on what to order

Natalie decided on spaghetti, You decided on a chicken panini, Luhan wanted a fish fillet, Sehun wanted steak, Kyungsoo ordered a cheese panini and Baekhyun ordered spaghetti too.

Sehun had a struggle ordering:

"Yes, I'd like, a stake please"

"Um, what?" says the waitress

"Stake...please" he says.

"He means steak." you say to the waitress.

"Oh okay, your food will be ready in half in hour." says the waitress as she walks away."

"YEHET!" Sehun says, pounding the table.

"Sorry sehun, I just wanted the waitress to leave already..." you say in an inncoent schoolgirl voice.

"Aiya, fine.." says Sehun.

~

After lunch, the "gang" dropped you and Natalie off at your house.

"Bye guys! Thanks for the lunch!" you two say in sync.

"Bye Senpai's!" as they drove off.

Luckily Natalie's was busy for the whole week so Natalie gets to sleepover the whole week! including the weekend.

"I hope none of that family stuff goes down again" you say to Natalie.

"I agree, but I'm always here for you" Natalie says, with a kind smile.

You two head to your room, get some easy homework done, and then the fangirling begins.

"I can't wait for Thursday! new EXO showtime!" says Natalie

"OMG, what if they mention us in it?" you bring up.

"You think they would, really?" she said.

"Maybe, if we're lucky.."

You look down at your sweatpants that you haven't changed yet, remembering something you left in your pocket, you make sure Natalie isn't looking..

You open up a piece of paper that Kyungsoo gave you after gym, but you were too busy to look at it.. You wondered what would be there,

'What if it's his number, or something?' You open it to see that your guess...was right.

It read:

Hi, I know I haven't talked to you, I'm really shy and don't know how to start conversation, maybe if you call me, I will.

-D.O your partner.

(number)

'HE ACTUALLY GAVE ME HIS NUMBER I'M GOING TO EXPLODE, THIS IS THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED TO ME!'

In the real world you were jumping up and down, which distracted Natalie, she turned around to see that you were holding a random piece of paper.

"OHH LOVE NOTES" she said.

"Yehet! I mean, nooooo" you say, internally slapping yourself.

"Lemme see! Cmon gimme!" she grabs the paper out of your hands, reads it and starts screaming.

"_______, he likes you!" she said

"Oh stop" you say

~

A/N:

Thats all for Chapter 6! ^^