Chapter 17: Feelings (D.O POV)

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

Once I saw her, I knew she was the one. I just didn't know when or how to tell her. I just stayed silent until I got the guts to give her my phone number. I knew it would be risky to do, but I trusted her for some odd reason, I am proud I did that because now I am happier than I ever was.

Everyday I woke up, happy knowing that I get to be her partner in P.E. Even though I never say much, I secretly have ALOT to say.

I didn't know what she thought of me, she always seemed friendly, and happy when she got the oppertunity to talk. 

I thought she was a bit weird when she called me, but I like girls that are different, and that don't follow each other.

And she was very brave to come over that one night to my house, I don't a girl would've trusted me, or they would've just wanted to do boring things. I especially love that she likes video games and anime. She is made for me! She's the definition of all I could ask for.

And to be honest, she's a great kisser. And whenever she hugs me, or gets close to me, I get a bit...well, you could say.

She might think I'm weird if I would tell her that, or maybe not..I should really stop doubting myself.

Anyways, my birthday is tomorrow and I have no idea what she has planned for me.

I told her I didn't want anything, but I think she knows what I like by now. I'm not going to worry, and even if she doesn't get me anything, it's the thought that counts.

A/N:

I know this is short, (290 words) but I wanted to give you guys something! I'm going to work on the birthday edition right when this comes up, so wait a bit. You'll be satisfied! And this isnt the only D.O POV that ill do. dont worry.