Chapter 10: The Date at the Movies

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You rush home, run upstairs to get ready for the date, You make sure you look good, so you focus on hair and makeup.

'Not too much makeup, and how about some curls?' You whip out you flat iron, and struggle to make some decent looking curls.

'I wonder how Natalie is at the mall with the guys..I hope she gets somewhere with Baekhyun while I'm not there...'

You finish up, go to your closet, looking a for a good outfit.

'Well, we're just going to the movies, so maybe some jeans and a nice top.'

You put on a pretty, black, sheer, top with lace on the back, of course you wear a tank underneath and some nice black jeans.

For a nice touch, you put on some sparkly gold flats, comfy and cute.

You look in the mirror, satified with how you look, but you feel like somethings missing...

'What about a bow?' You go with a black and with polka dotted bow to top it all off.

'Wow, I never dolled myself up this much before, I'm in such a great mood, my life couldn't get any better!

You look at your phone to see an unread message

"I'm outside, -Kyungsoo."

'Better go!'

You grab a small purse and head out the door.

You see D.O in a pretty casual outfit, a sweater, jeans, and some sneakers.

"You look nice! I never knew you would get this dressed up!" D.O says

"Thanks, I rarely do this, I mean, this is my first date...so". you say.

"Well lets go!"

You get in the car and notice that he is driving to a mall. 

"Are you sure this isn't the same place that the others are at?" You say nervously since you lied to sehun and your best friend about where and what you were doing.

"I don't think they would come here, but don't worry" D.O says.

He reached to find your hand and he held it in his.

You couldn't believe it, you were holding hands with the person you longed to be with.

You two found a parking spot and headed for the theatre part of the mall. It was D.O's treat to pay for the food and tickets. You ordered a medium tray of nachos so the both of you could share.

"I don't know if I'll be able to make it during the movie, I mean I can't stand scary ones.." You said

"I'll be here the whole time, don't worry." He reached out to grab your hand and lock it with his .

After the movie you two stepped out of the theatre, and for a second you thought you saw Natalie, but that couldn't be.

D.O reached over, pulled your wrist leading you into a clothing store.

"Look around, I have to go get something." He said

"Okay." You replied

And rushed off.

After about fifteen minutes, he came back and asked you if you like anything.

"No, this isn't my style I guess." You said

"Alright, we'll lets go." He says as he puts his hand on your shoulder.

~

After leaving the mall, D.O decides to stop at a restaurant for some dinner.

"Are you hungry?" he asks

"A bit, but some pasta sure sounds great!" You reply.

You both walk in, order and eat. After a fun time you want to say thank you, but D.O says something.

"_________, I want tell you something.." 

"Go ahead!" You say

" I really enjoyed this date, and I want to do this again, so will you be my girlfriend?." 

You are breathtaken, stunned, and so happy all in one. 

"Yes! Kyungsoo yes!" You say proudly.

Suddenly, he got up and pulled out if his pocket in a blue box. He opened it and it was a necklace .But not just any necklace, a real Tiffany and co heart necklace. He put it on you and you felt like a princess.

"Thank you so much Kyungsoo, you don't know how much this means to me!" You say,  almost about to burst into tears. 

~

Afer that, Kyungsoo dropped you off, and you were as happy as can be.

"I'll see tomorrow beautiful" he said

"Thanks again for this amazing night" you said and you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Good night " you said as you walked into your house feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

~

A/N: my favorite by far! ^^