Chapter 9: The Start

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You and Natalie were heading to the entrance to the school when you totally remebered to tell her about the date.

"Um..Natalie?" you said

"Yeah, senpai?" she replyed.

"Well..after school..." you stopped.

"You have a date with Kyungsoo blah, blah, blah.."

"Wait, how did you know?" you asked.

"You were acting suspicious so when you fell asleep during the movie, I checked your phone and say all the texts and stuff."

"I'm never letting you in my house again....just kidding..but why would you do that?" you say

"I wanted to know what you secrets you were keeping from me, a girl gotta do, what girl gotta do.." she said.

"Well, what are you going to do while I'm gone?" you ask

"Ahh, I dunno probably go out for lunch on my own." she says

You two seperate for the day since you have stupid study hall, so you gather with your class and move on with the morning.

~

"FINALLY!" Natalie shouts as you two runite

You guys go through the gates and watch another game of soccer casually.

"Senpai, look it's your boyfriend coming!" Natalie says as Kyungsoo approaches the two of you.

"Hi, friend of _____'s I bet you already know me, so I'm not going to bother introducing myself".

"Haha, I know all" Natalie says, giggling afterwards.

"Well, I can't wait for later, ______-ah." He says.

"Ohh, whats happening later exactly?" Natalie says, trying to act stupid in front of you.

"Ahh nothing I just..um going to..uh.." you say

"We are going to the..park" he said.

"Sure..." Natalie says.

"Hey ______ want to play with me and my friends?" Kyungsoo asks you.

"Me? Soccer? I dont know about that..." you say.

"Cmon! it will be fun! I promise I won't hit you".

"Fineeee, will you be fine Natalie?" you ask

"YEAHH FO SHO." she replies.

"Alright..lets go." Kyungsoo took his hand and placed it on your shoulder.

You played a game of soccer and had fun, finally you actually enjoyed a sport, and you were good at it.

After that you met up with Natalie, and got in line for lunch.

"Make sure you have your money today, ______". Natalie says.

"I know, I didn't put it in my pockets, I put it in my shoe" you say

"Ahh Clever senpai". Natalie says.

You grab your tray, and pick your food for Meatloaf Monday. You sit at the table, and Kyungsoo sits by you today. You smile at him and he smiles back.

"I have nothing to do after school today..aiyaaa..." says Sehun

"How about we go to the mall?" says Tao, with his mouth half full of oddly tasting meatloaf.

"Good idea! Luhan wanna come?" Sehun nudges Luhan

"Ah, sure maybe there will be some sales."

Sehun looks over at you and says:

"________, want to come with us?"

"Um, I'm busy after school, I need to do my, uh..powerpoint for study hall.." you say

"Oh, okay, well how about you Natalie-ah?

"Um sure! I have nothing to do today..why not!" she says.

"Alright, we'll meet you at the entrance, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan!", she says, extremely excited to shop with the gang.

~

After school, you have nothing to worry about since you luckily don't have any homework today, someone else in your group has to that powerpoint so you head out, looking for Natalie to see whats up.

"_______! I have to go to the mall now, have fun at the park with D.O!" she says out of now where.

"Okay, but don't tell the others, you know how Sehun has a big mouth." you say.

"I promise"

"I'll text you what happens." you say.

"Hey! Natalie get in the car!" shouts a loud Sehun

"Okay guys!" she says and gives a warn hug.

'I wish I could get one from Kyungsoo..' you say to yourself..

"I hope you finish that project _______-ah! Bye"

"Bye!" you wave and the gang and Natalie as you walk home to get ready for your date.

~

A/N: Thats all for Chapter 9! ^^