Chapter 13: Havin Fun

Can a Harsh Life Get Better? *Junior Year*

You and D.O sucessfully pickup Natalie and get her to the party, and you had so much fun together, but Natalie's mom wouldn't let her stay over since there were boys there, so sadly she had to leave early. So you were outnumbered for 2 hours until Chanyeol, Lay, and Luhan called it quits for dancing. Then you got bored and Chanyeol decided to play a good game of Truth or Dare. This would be great because you were the only girl.

"ALRIGHT, GET IN A CIRCLE GUYS..and girl." says Lay.

Chanyeol got up and grabbed a bottle to use for the game to determine who asks who.

"WHO IS GOING TO SPIN FIRST?" yells Sehun.

Everyone turns to you, since it's only fair.

You take a deep breath and spin the bottle.

Thank god, it lands on Kyungsoo.

Since Sehun told everyone about you two dating, everyone said "OOOOOH" once it landed on him.

"Truth or Dare?" you ask.

"Uh..dare.." Kyungsoo says.

You don't know what dare to give him, so you turn to the guys for help.

'Help me!' you mouth to Sehun.

Sehun tells the guys to come up with something.

Chanyeol thinks of something, whispers it, and says:

"Alright, since _______-ah is taking too long, I'm going to do it for her."

'Oh god, Chanyeol, what is he going to say..'

"I dare you, D.O, to....kiss her." Chanyeol says.

'I knew he was going to say that..' you instantly get nervous..you froze in your place.

"Okay..I think I can do that.." D.O says. "Are you okay? Do you want to?" he asks you.

"I'm fine." you say, with a smile.

On the inside you've been waiting for this day to come, you imagined it to not be with a ton of people watching, but thats okay.

"Kyungsoo, not just a peck, haha" says Sehun

"Aiya, Sehun..." says D.O

D.O comes closer to you, holds both of your palms, and you both lean in for the kiss.

It was nice, you enjoyed it, and didn't want it to stop, but you really were clueless to do..

"FIRST KISS, FIRST KISS," The guys cheered, by the time this happened, Lay was already asleep.

After you guys finished the game it was 11:30 at night, the guys woke Lay from his slumber and they left.

So it was just you, D.O, and Sehun again.

"I'm getting tired, I'm going to go to sleep" says Sehun

"Okay, good night" you and D.O say in sync.

Now its just you and him..alone.

in a livingroom.

Little did you guys know, Sehun didn't go to sleep, he was watching you guys from the hallway.

"So, did you like the kiss?" D.O asks you.

"Yes, it was..nice" you say shyly.

D.O moves closer to you than when Sehun and the guys were there.

"Um, well, I liked it too, alot.." he says.

He leans in, giving you a peck on the lips, then entering your mouth.

You were as happy as ever before, and Sehun was secretly still watching, and he couldn't wait to tell the others.

You guys stayed like that for a good 2 minutes until he stopped.

You guys held hands, and D.O put on a movie for you two to watch.

Kyungsoo knew you didn't like scary movies, and he put one on anyway.

You couldn't last through it, just like on your first date. You hugged him tight during the scary parts, you couldn't handle.

He told you that its just a movie, and not to be scared. You liked him comforting you.

Eventually, you fell asleep on his warm shoulder, and he fell asleep afterwards on the couch, with you.

~

A/N:

AIYA so proud! i love this chapter hehe ^3^