My heart is cursing

My Dream Boy?


"MinJi-ah~ you've been looking at that new Gongchan boy alot~" JiHoon Oppa cooed "Look at me instead."
"JiHoon oppa... Stop being so cheesy!"
"Yah~ Minji~ I told you to call be P.O now!"
"P....O... pfft! P.O oppa... it's so weird, like B1A4's names, so... I don't know... ah, your name was nice before."
"Ya~ MinJi, your not one to talk, you tried to get everyone you call you MinMin when-"
"HEY! I thought I told you not to mention that. It was so long ago."
"...It was last year..."
"yah~ JiHoon oppa, don't bully me."
"I won't bring it up again if you call me P.O oppa~"
"Fine.... P...O...O..oppa pfft haha."I joked
"SERIOUSLY!"
"Araso, araso~ P.O oppa!"
"Thank you... but you are looking at that Gongchan kid lots, I'm jealous." He said jokingly.
Does he really want me to not look at Gongchan though...?
~~~
At lunch, I ate alone, Block B were practicing for the Freshman orientation, and the rest of Happy Crisis were off at the campus music store getting MiRi's guitar serviced as she was too lazy to do it herself.
So I was sat alone, in class, eating my sandwich. There was only a few students in the room, 5 of them being B1A4, they were laughing noisily, they looked like they were having a good time, like Block B.
I hadn't realised I was watching them until Sandeul and Baro started waving causing the others to turn and look at me. Embarrassed, I turned back to the food in front of me... but I had apparently ate it all. I sighed and packed my lunch box away.
When I rose up from my bag, all of B1A4 were stood in front of me.
"W-um- Would you like to eat with us, you seem lonely." Sandeul said in a cutely nervous tone.
"Um- OK... sure, I'd love to."
"Wah~ It's all due to my charm, huh, MinJi? I'm right aren't I, of course I'm right." Baro babbled... really? really? Is that a joke... 
They all dragged chairs over to my seat, and we started talking, I asked them things such as how they liked it at school, when I told them I played bass, CNU instantly perked up, saying that he played bass to.
"Ah? what type of bass do you have?" I asked
"I got a fender P bass."
"Ah? They're so pretty, what colour?"
"Candy apple red."
"That suits... that suits"
"How so?"
"Well, you give off a sweet, but dangerous vibe, the colour name is sweet, but the actual colour is mysterious."
"Wah~ Our MinJi is so clever!" Baro cooed, making me shiver.
"Our? since when was she ours" Gongchan asked.
"Since just now!"
"Sorry, but i think i'll decline your offer." After my rejection, Baro pouted and puffed his cheeks, then attempted to give me puppy eyes, causing all of us to cringe and laugh at his actions of failed aegyo, disturbing the rest of the students. Jinyoung patted his shoulder, with his head down, shaking it in disapproval and second-hand embarrassment, whilst Sandeul face palmed and turned away, his back facing Baro, and started a new conversation with himself about how he didn't know this kid, that caused the rest of us to laugh even more.
"Hey, if you haven't guessed by now, them two, their the BaDeul couple."Jinyoung whispered loudly
"YAH~ HYUUUNG~ We thought we past this~ Stop bullying us!" BaDeul said in sync.
"See what I mean?" at that remark, I chuckled again. They really are like Block B.
"You guys remind me of my friends." I remarked, chuckling slightly still. Jinyoung stiffened
"The ones you were with yesterday?" He asked coldly.
"Ah, yeah, the boys, sorry, that wasn't really the best way to meet each other, they're normally really nice and funny." I explained, but Jinyoung remained silent.
"Don't mind our leader hyung,"Gongchan spoke out "He just doesn't like to be compared to anyone, he likes to think he's unique."
"That's 'cos I AM unique." He defended.
"Ne, Hyung, you are~" Gongchan was using his cute charms to get him self out of trouble... and IT WORKED? Man, I need some tips from him.
I laughed softly at their behaviour. 
"What's so funny MinJi-ah?" Gongchan asked
"Nothing, nothing at all." At my strangeness, they all laughed too.
~~~~

I was about to walk into the class room, but hold up! I saw my MinJi MY Minji, sat with that Gongchan boy and his...his friends, those delinquent boys, B1A4. What the hell is she doing with them? Am I not enough? Is my companionship not enough for her? I.. I.. I can't watch this anymore. I push past Block B, and run down halls I've never been through, just to get away, away from the scene I just saw, I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I've liked her for so long, I told her not to look at Gongchan... What does he have that I don't? huh? I've got anything she'd ever need, I've given her anything I think she'd need, I've given her my friendship, I even put a word in for her and her band to get a scholarship here, but she doesn't know that. She never can, she'd hate me for it, she'd think she wasn't good enough, but it's me that's not good enough. I'm never good enough... because of that... my heart is cursing...

 

~~~~
A/N

AH, poor JiHoon, his heart. Don't worry, there are loads of BBCs that will take you. 

 

ahem, i volunteer.

 

Don't be afraid to comment and subscribe~♥ c: