Showcase and kisses!?

My Dream Boy?


I can't be late today! I woke up a whole hour early, just to make sure, but my body didn't like it.
"I'll take the bus today, so that I can sleep on the way!" I thought aloud.
I picked up my new bass, which I had now named Beiseu, and a slice of toast then strolled down the street. 
"Minji?" I heard someone call. P.O... and with him... Gongchan?
"Ah, Oppa-deul! What are you two doing?"
"We saw each other so decided to walk together today." Gongchan explained
"Ah, that's really nice. You read-ay for the showcase?" I asked, laughing
"Yeaah~ You know ettt!" P.O oppa said in the same joking tone that I had used.
"How's Block B doing? You practiced well?"
"Yep, it went really well. Our concept is really super bad- this time! What about you two, what concept you going for?"
"Con....cept?" Both me and Gongchan asked, our heads tilting to the left simultaneously. 
"Oh gosh, you two. I can't-" P.O shook his head and we continued walking to the bus stop.
The bus didn't take long to arrive, and I sat down then instantly began to drop off, I think both P.O and Gongchan tried to sit with me, but I didn't care who finally was next to me and fell asleep.
~~~
Half an hour later, I was awoken by someone poking my face, my eyes fluttered open, and I saw to faces looming in front of mine. On instinct I screamed and punched them both. 
"OUCH!" They shouted
"Don't. Scare. Me. Like. That!" I said, hand over my heart, it was thumping loudly and fast.
"C'mon lets go!" Gongchan said, dragging me off the bus. As I said thanks to the bus driver, he gave me a worried look, as if he feared I was being kidnapped, so I smiled warmly at him, and his worry seemed to wash away.
~~~
"HELLO EVERYONE!" The head of lives and festival announced "AS ALL OF YOU SHOULD KNOW THE SCHEDULED, WE WILL BEGIN WITH THE REHEARSAL TIME. FIRST UP, FT ISLAND PLEASE!" As he finished his sentence, five boys stood with their instruments, and walked on to the stage. They only played the chorus of their song "I Wish". As time went on, I realized how skilled all the acts were, and how professional they seemed.
Finaly it was our turn.
We stood on stage, and Misa became flustered, she was feeling as I was too.
"Wh-where do I stand?"
"Near the mic, of course!" Miri said, seeming slightly annoyed
Misa and I were running around stage, trying to get things sorted, but getting nothing done.
"Could you hurry, please? We don't have much time." A person asked, as impatient and annoyed as Miri.
"RIGHT!" We said, in unison.
"Everybody ready?!" Chaeyun asked, in the bliss from her stool
"YEP!"
"OKAY THEN! LETS GO! Rain!" Chaeyun shouted and the lights dimmed and the music played.
I think Misa got too into the music and forgot to sing.
"Misa!" I whispered and she turned to me, confused "Sing!" She looked so shocked that she wasn't singing and turned to face the mic, but hit her nose on it and began to fall. Trying to help her, I also tripped on something, probably a lead, I'm not too sure, then Miri tried to assist, and also fell. What a disaster this was becoming! With 3 out of 4 of us on the floor, I was so embarrassed, especially with all the other bands watching us.
"Relax!" Someone called from the audience
"From the top!" Another voice called
"You'll be fine!" And another
"You can do it!" 
"Fighting!" With all the support we were getting, I found the confidence we needed and I stood back up. We got back into position and tried again. If we don't try our  best, we could make the whole school look bad, it's not just our chance, we can't go this far and just give up!
"LETS GO!" and we played like we never played before.
~~~~
"People are starting to arrive!" Chaeyun said. "I'm so nervous!"
"Yeah... What if we're not good enough?"
"We'll be fine! Don't worry."
"AH! Eye Candy are almost done!"
"Happy Crisis? Can you get set up please!"
"YEAH!"
"Let's do this! FIGHTING!!"
~~~
We finally got to our last song without any hitches.
"Our next and last song is titled Confession."
The drums kicked off and we began to play.
The beat was good, Chaeyun was playing well. Misa was in pitch and Miri's playing was as graceful as ever. We can do this!

No matter how cold it is, I'm happy 
I wonder what I should say 
Is "I love you" a good way to start? 
The fluttering snow is like my dancing feelings 
I want to walk with you; it would be okay if we held hands?

The song was over before I knew it! And we got an amazing reception. It was great! We headed off stage and passed Royal Pirates as we left. "Good luck!" We said and they congratulated us on playing so well. Not much longer until it was over, until our debut with label reps were over. Royal Pirates are the last act.
~~

"Thank you for waiting patiently! Now for the results. For the girls section, thrid place goes to AOA! Well done!" I liked this announcer more than the previous one, he didn't drag it on as much.
"Second place goes to Neon Bunny! The prize for you is a local gig in the Blue Note!" 
"And finally first place is... Happy Crisis! Well done at placing first in both this and the audition!"
We... we won! AGAIN!! OHMYLORD! I looked at the others and we shared a look of glee. How amazing was this? I could have passed out from happiness.
"For now, we shan't inform you on the prize, to keep it a secret for the other 1st prize, which you will share." He announced. But I wanna know our prize! Ah! The suspence was killing me! Looking at the others, with tears glistening in my eyes, that I couldn't see them clearly. It still feels so... unreal! We won! What if we get a record lable deal? Oh gosh!

"As for the boy category, 3rd place goes to FT ISLAND! Well done at placing! You did well!" The announcer said excitedly "Ah... Now for the 2nd and 1st place, we have a draw! For this, we will have a head to head battle, and the two that will compete in this battle is.... The Two B groups! B1A4 AND BLOCK B!" Looking at the two groups, they seemed happy and slightly troubled; as if they were happy that they won, but they were disappointed that they didn't win win. They still had a way to go.
"OK, the head to head will happen in half an hour, giving the artists sometime to practice before hand."
~~~
I was in the music room alone. Sat in front of the piano, playing random notes. We won! "WAHHH!" I screamed in excitement.
"Woah there!" I heard someone say, it scared me quite a bit, which lead me to jump slightly, hitting my knees on the piano. I turned to see the culprit. Gongchan. Alone
"Shouldn't you be practicing?"
"We've done practicing. Can't improve on perfection, right?" He joked, flashing me a wink, before it turned into a grin. "What you playing?"
"Nothing much."
"Can I teach you something?"
"Sure!"
He sat down next to me, but he only started playing chopsticks.
"Hahaha, are you joking?"
"What are you trying to say?" He asked innocently, but then his smirk came back. "Yes."
"Yes?"
"Yes, I am joking." He said. His grin was gone. He was staring straight into my eyes. His eyes traveled down from my eyes, to my nose... To my lips. Suddenly he was leaning closer... Closer. And i wasn't backing away. I wanted this as much as he did. My heart was hammering in my chest and my eyes fluttered closed. I heard the door open, but I no longer cared. What did catch my notice, however was how it slammed when that person left. My eyes snapped open, Gongchan was really close, but outside the glass, I saw P.O oppa, hand over his mouth, his shoulders shaking violently, and he dashed away.
"Sorry." I apologized and ran after P.O oppa, but as I was leaving, I heard Gongchan heave a great sigh. I ran through the court yards, until I saw him sat where he was on the first day I started, where he was with Miri.
"P.O.." I started
"Don't." His shoulders were still shaking pretty badly. His eyes were viciously glaring holes in his hands. I sat down next to him, and forced him into a hug. After a while he pulled away. Suddenly it felt like de ja'vu. His eyes also traveled down from my eyes to my mouth and he leant forward, but this time, i placed my hands on his chest.
"N-No. Oppa. I'm sorry."
"So it's OK for a person who is practically a STRANGER to kiss you? But not me? What the hell Minji?! What. The. Hell?!" He exploaded, and then he stood up suddenly, and stormed off.
"P.O..." I muttered to myself.
~~~

The first band to play was B1A4. Gongchan seemed a bit down. Maybe it was because I ran off... But he still played with all his might. They were great, and the song went off with out a hitch. Gongchan's mood kinda suited the song, which was titled 'Lonely'.
Block B however... P.O was also in a mood, but it was obviously more... agressive. Halfway through their newest song 'Jackpot' we locked eyes, at first his expression was soft, then as if he suddenly remembered what had happened earlier, his eyes grew cold, stony and unforgiving. He apologized and walked off stage, leaving the whole audience, and Block B, stunned and worried. Poor Block B, they looked like deers in the head lights, they stood there, just stood there, un-moving, like mannequins.
"Due to a walk off, Block B, i'm sorry to say, you are disqualified. May I call Happy Crisis and B1A4 to the stage."
I walked up stage and stood next to B1A4, not able to look anywhere but the audience. I don't want to look at Gongchan as i'd feel as if I'd somehow betray P.O and also because of embarrassment.
"As you know the prize was top secret, but we can finally reveal the prize. Some of you may know that the head of Live performances and Festival has close ties with the founder of Glastonbury Festival, Micheal Eavis, and has obtained tickets to the festival, and also the chance to play on the infamous, Pyramid Stage! Well done contestants!"
Although I was thrilled for our amazing fantastic trip to England, I was really worried for P.O... 
Oppa... Mianhae...
###

A/N Wow, didn't think I'd ever do a double update, much less a triple! wo, hope you like it. Might not update for a while, final exams and all that~ see you!