Sleeping girl

My Dream Boy?

Gongchan POV

I looked down and saw Minji's sleeping face, she's so cute... I found myself staring. I quickly blush and turn to look out the window... Am I falling for her? Was my dream a sign? Aish, I don't know...
 I look at her again... I was gonna ask her if she wanted to go out tomorrow.. maybe if I text her, she'll get it when she wakes up! Ah! I'll do that! I fished my phone out of my pocket, then realised I don't have her number...
Would she mind if I programmed it myself? I can see it from here, it's in her coat pocket, if I move carefully..and...slowly....AH! Got it! Yes! Ok, XXXXX-XXXXXX... "Gong...chanchan:)))" Ok, done!
   To Minjiji
 Hey tomorrow I should be going to the Nakwon Music Arcade, would you like to come?! :))       
 From Gongchanchan
annnnnddd.... DONE!
I was about to put my phone into my pocket when it started ringing, Youngie-hyung... ah~ what does he want now?
"Annyeong!"
"Hey hyung, wassup wassup, tell me tell me, wassup?"
"Why'd you always say that, I should put it in a song, just for my dongsaeng-ah~"
"Is there a reason why you called me?"
"Ah, yes, are you busy tomorrow, you wanna go out?"
"Actually, I am, I'm going to Nakwon Music Arcade."
"Ah! excellent, I was gonna say we should go there! I call the guys and we'll meet you there at 10!"
"No-Ah-Hyung-I-No...Hyung I was planning to-"
"Beeeeep" 
Are you kidding?! He hung up on me? Aish, this hyung! And tomorrow was gonna be my first nice day with Minji..
I looked back at her face, a piece of hair had fallen across her face, I swept it away.
I've only known you for a couple days... and you already occupy my mind too much... aish.. this girl.. How'd you do it?
How did I live when I didn't know you?
I didn't even smile that much back then
Even though I'm not a singer for B1A4, i like to sing my feelings... Right now.. I've been singing that song a lot.
"You have a nice voice, is she your girlfriend?" Someone behind me asked, I jumped at the noise, I was sure that we were alone on the bus. Turning I saw it was a girl around my age, she was pretty, not Minji pretty, but pretty still. 
She couldn't be fully Korean, could she? her eyes were a browny-grey and her golden hair that flowed over her shoulders looked natural. She looked strangely familiar, and she was wearing our school uniform.
"Ah.. no, she's not." I said, turning back to see Minji's face, her long eyelashes brushed her flushed pink cheeks that matched her plump lips.
"But you wish she was, don't you?"
"Um- you go to my school, do i know you?"
"Yes, I'm in your class, i sit at the back, near the door."
"Ah, I see... sorry, I don't think I know your name."
"My name? Ah, it's Chaerin, but you can call me CL."
"Hello CL. My name's Chan shik, Gongchan Shik."
"I know your name, Gongchan."
"Ah, yes, how silly of me, sorry." The bus jolted to a stop.
"Ah, this is mine, see you Monday, Chan Shik." She said with a weird smile, and left the bus.

I looked back down at Minji, her sleeping face was flushed red, and her eyebrows were scrunched up in a scowl... I wonder what she was dreaming of. The bus jolted to a stop, our stop, not wanting to wake her, I picked up her guitar and I carried her bridal style off the bus, getting weird looks from the bus driver.
 Thankfully, since I lived next door to her, I knew where she lived, but I don't think she knows that our bedrooms are adjacent. I walk up to the door, with her still in my arms and awkwardly reach for the doorbell. 
 It took a minute but her mother finally opened the door. 
"Oh! Oh my god! Is my baby OK?"
"Ah, yes, madam, don't worry! We were just practicing at school and it ran a bit late, she fell asleep on the bus, I live next door."
"Ah, that's a relief. Thank you, Thank you so much for looking after my daughter. You must be tired from carrying her all this way, would you like a cup of tea, coffee?"
"Ah... If you don't mind."
"Sure sure. Um, could I ask you one last favor? Could you carry her to her room? It's the first on the left, it has her name on the door."
I nodded and side stepped past Minji's mother, and up the stairs. As Mrs. Jung had said, her room was on my immediate left, and it had a cute cat sign with Minji in English, Korean and Japanese all in her cute hand writing. I didn't know she's so clever, learning two languages. I looked down at her sleeping face with admiration. 
Now.. the door. I turned so my back was facing the door and used my foot to pull down the handle, after sucessfully opening it, i placed her in her bed, and brought the duvet up to her face. She looked so cute, her hair was smooshed over the pillow, and her right cheek was squished on her hand, they were still flushed light pink... ah~ how cute!
Straightening my back, I looked around her room, it was cute, there was a few domo-kun plushies, mangas and animes lined up along her shelf, and posters of bands. In the corner I saw a stand for a guitar, next to an amp. Sliding the bag off my shoulders, I took her bass out of it and placed it noiselessly on the stand, and put the bag in the box that stated "Bag" again, in English, Korean and Japanese.
It was quite a plain room, a few posters, a single bed, a desk, a closet, a few Japanese trinkets, not a lot, there wasn't enough space, but it was cute, quaint.
Making sure she was still sleeping soundly, I silently backed out the door and left to have tea with Mrs. Jung.
~~
"So, do you like my daughter?" Mrs. Jung asked as i was sipping my tea, causing me to choke on it at the sudden question "Well?" she asked again.
"Well, I've only known her for a few days so-" I started
"Love doesn't take long..." She said, as she took a sip from her cup "I always thought that she would end up with Jihoon-ah, he's a nice boy.. but you seem to be an equally nice.. Jihoon seems to have some competition.." she murmured, almost to herself.
Jihoon...Jihoon.. that wasn't P.O-hyung was it?... He always looked at Minji so lovingly... It makes me jealous.
"What are you sighing about?" Mrs. Jung asked
"Mwo?"
"Sighing.. you were sighing."
"ah, was i? Sorry." I looked at the clock, situated on the wall behind Mrs. Jung.. 11 o'clock... I'd better be going...
"Are you're parents waiting?" Mrs. Jung asked, reading my mind "Sorry for keeping you."
"N-No, it's O.K" I said, finnishing my tea and standing up. Mrs. Jung walked me to the front door, where my shoes were.
"Thank you for the tea."
"No worries, dear. Thank you for making sure my Minji got home safe, please come around again."
"Thank you Mrs. Jung!" I said and waved goodbye.
~~
I reached my front door, I put the key in the lock and walked in to see my father asleep with the TV still on.. Probably running from his nightmares again... His face was scrunched up and his face was drenched in sweat.. He didn't run fast enough... I grab a blanket and drape it over him, whisper goodnight to him, and turn the TV off, then I head to bed to have my own dreams. Hopefully they are better than Dad's.
As I was walking upstairs, my phone started playing 2NE1's Come Back Home, a message? At this time of night?
~~

I'm startled awake by a dream of me falling... wait... How'd I get in my bed... when'd I get home?
I start to walk down stairs and I hear voices talking... I can hear my mother's voice clearly and another's... Is that.. Gongchan.
"Thank you for making sure my Minji got home safe..." 
So Gongchan helped me home, but how? He couldn't of carried me, could he? It's over a ten minute walk! He did that much for me?
I crept back upstairs to make sure they didn't notice me, got into bed and checked my phone.
Oh? A message from... Gongchanchan? That kid has some problems..
   To Minjiji
 Hey tomorrow I should be going to the Nakwon Music Arcade, would you like to come?! :))       
 From Gongchanchan

He changed my display name to match his too? How cute.

To Gongchanchan
I would love to go with you :^)
From Minjiji

I pressed send and fell asleep, with my phone clutched above my chest.
===========
A/N- Sorry did that take too long? Is it too long? Sorry! Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe