The Hell?

My Dream Boy?

MiRi POV
"P.O oppa?"
His head was in his hands, and when he looked up at me, his eyes were red, as if he were crying. I sat down next to him and asked my question again.
"P.O oppa? You okay?"
He sniffled, took a deep breath and started to talk.
"MiRi... what do i do?... I love her so much...." He was sobbing too much that he began to hicup. I had no clue who he was talking about, and i had no clue how to comfort him, I lent his head on my shoulder and started rubbing his back, whilst shushing him to try to make him stop.
I'm kinda arkward in these situations. But i know how he feels. To be looking at someone but them not looking back. 
I have these very feelings for him...
"w-who?" even though I hadn't heard who he liked exactly, I still had a clue. It was quite clear that she didn't feel the same way, and never would considering they had known each other for so long.
In answer to my question he just shook his head
It hurt me to see him like this, probably just as much as it hurt him to be like this. P.O... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't comfort you like you would like to be comforted. Oppa. Mianhae.
~~~
Author POV

After a while, Block B  arkwardly walked in, like they didn't know what to do with themselves, they just stood there, trying not to look at you and B1A4 and look as if there was something interesting going, such as the ceiling, the desks, the floor. No words were being past between them and weirdest of all, P.O wasn't with them. 
Whilst you were staring at them, Gongchan seemed to notice your absence from all coversation, he followed your line of sight, and started staring too.
"Hey. Zico oppa," you called, his head suddenly jerked up to look at me "Where's JiHoon oppa?"
Zico nervously looked around at his friends, beckoned you and left the class room. Meanwhile, B1A4 were all staring at you. Unknowing to you, Gongchan was willing you to stay, to stay sitting beside him, for you to have all your attention on him, but to his disappointment, you got up and left after Zico after excusing yourself.

"So? Where is he?" you asked, becoming slightly worried and impatient
"He..um.. he ran off... crying. I think." Zico stuttered, unsure whether to tell you incase his only dongsaeng got mad at him for showing him your weakness.
"He... why?"
"I don't know, he came to the door. Froze, then ran away."
No way... he-he couldn't of being serious when he told me to stay away from Gongchan... could he? you thought.
Without saying anything to Zico, you ran to find your friend.
~~~
Running up and down stairs, along corridors, leading out windows, you almost gave up on looking for him. Breathing deeply, you wondered on the outside courtyard, there were numourus benches surrounding trees, ande not many people were here, normally, you and P.O would come here to relax, to get away from the stress that came with song.
You sat down on the bench that you favoured with a sigh. You had ran out of places to look for him, but you still searched your mind for the places you could have searched. You let your gaze lift to the rooftop. 
The rooftop! You thought and were about to run off to go up to it when you heard sniffles and people talking quietly. You froze, not daring to move a single muscle, silently evesdropping.
"MiRi... what do i do?... I love her so much...."
He's with MiRi? 
"W-who?" MiRi stuttered, you heard the uncertainty in her voice, like she was afraid to hear the answer, but it never came, afraid of being caught, you attempted to sneak away, but attained the attention of MiRi.
JiHoon's head was on her shoulder, his eyes closed, but tears were still leaking from them. With her eyes, she ordered you to go away. That JiHoon probably didn't want you to see him in his weak state. You did as you were mentally told, and slowly, silently snuck away.
~~~
You silently opened and closed the door your class, you were facing the floor to hide any of the saddness that maybe convayed in your face and eyes. No other students noticed you but Gongchan, who was still sat with B1A4 at your seat. Not knowing what to do, as you weren't prepared to sit with B1A4 again, so left whilst accidently slamming the door, causing the students who previously hadn't acknowladged your excistance, know were wondering who disrupted their peace.
Excusing himself from the group, Gongchan stood and followed you out of the class. After closing the door more calmly than you had, he searched the corridor for your smaller figure. Seeing your hair flowing as you walked around a corner, he followed you, but when he turned the corner, the hall was empty.
"The hell?" He muttured to himself, and searched all of the neiboring halls before he finally found you, sat, with empty eyes, and he approached you slowly.
~~~
P.O POV

After I had done my exceptionally embarrassing emotional session with MiRi, we slowly walked back towards class. Everything was blissfully silent, to be honest, I rather it this way, I don't have to explain myself, we don't have to discuss what just happened, and who it was about, we could just...be.
That was, until I saw MinJi sat with that Gongchan kid, his arm around her. I felt my heart rate rise, the sadness crept in my mind again. I froze again, my legs wouldn't take another step, I could only stare at the scene that was tearing me apart. I felt like crying, screaming, laughing, every emotion wanted to burst out, and leave me with nothing.
MiRi started pulling me away from them, I slowly closed my eyes and obliged, thinking she would drag me back to where we were, but to my surprise, she pulled me towards them. 
"No..." i muttured so the couple wouldn't hear, but she wouldn't stop. "No!" I yelled, catching the attention of the two on the floor. MinJi suddenly stood up.
"P.O oppa." She called.
Enough. 
I've had enough, and slowly walked back the way I came again.
That kid, he's been here a day, and he's already ahead of me? 
"The hell?"
~~~~
Zico POV

I felt really bad for telling MinJi what P.O did.. maybe I shouldn't have told her... Dongsaeng-ah is gonna be mad. What do I do.
I was so deep in my thoughts, i didn't realise that someone had came into the room.
All of Block B were talking around me, about their concerns for JiHoon, whether they should look for him, whether or not he's gonna be ok on his own, whether or not it was right or not to leave him be, they were all looking at me expectantly, but all these questions and more were running through my mind ages ago, and I still hadn't found the answers.
Suddenly, the door slammed shut, disturbing my peace.
"The hell?" I muttered
~~~~
MiRi POV

Why wouldn't he walk? why wouldn't he move when i dragged him? was it... no. it can't be, it can't be MinJi he likes, if it were, she would have guessed by now, she's not that dense.
"No.." Oppa said in a wisper voice so i could barely hear him, blaming it on the wind, i dismised the sound and continued pulling his wrist.
"NO!" He shouted, his voice resonating through the halls, making me drop his hand in shock, then he stormed away.
MinJi called out to him, Gongchan was watching with carefull eyes, but neither of them followed him. Obviously it was up to me again. What's wrong with them?
ah. I've almost had enough.
"The hell?" I almost screamed.
~~~
MinJi POV

Gongchan silently came up to me, sat next to me, and wrapped his arm around me, i hardly flinched at his arrival, he didn't say a thing, just sat with me.
Why? i barely knew him
Suddenly, i heard a shout. 
"NO!" it was P.O oppa and MiRi. MiRi had a shocked look on her face, and P.Os was covered by his hair.
"P.O oppa" I asked as I rose suddenly, but he didn't answer, he just walked away.What's with him?
"The Hell?"

 

 

A/N-Hasn't been proof read yet, i'll do it later