Angry MinJi

My Dream Boy?

After I cooled down, I stomped my way over to the medical room. I wait for the school nurse, with my hand cradeled on my other arm, to come back with the results of her evaluation.
"It's just a bruse, don't worry, but I suggest that you don't move it too much for a week or so." she explains
"A week?!" I almost shout
"Yes. A week." I sigh and fall back into my chair. Brilliant. Just Great.
"Okay, thank you."
~~~~
I slowly swayed myself all the way back to the music block. Shouts could still be heard from both parties. I sigh to myself again. Can't they just quit it? Seriously! This is rediculous.
"YAH! CAN YOU NOT?!" I shouted at them, who turned out to just be Jinyoung and Miri having a screaming match inches from each others faces, whilst the others just watched. 
I grumbled to myself at their audience just watching and how useless they were. I marched up to Miri and dragged her away, causing her to fall, I dragged her up to my eye level with her shirt collar and gave her my worst glare, after a few seconds of hate still burning in her eyes, she realised she was facing me instead of her 'opponent'. As realisation struck her, she paled and doged my gaze. "Stop" I said quietly but sternly. I felt her muscles relax as she slowly nodded her head.
"And. YOU!" I said as i turned to Jinyoung who's smirk suddenly fell from his face. "Don't you dare! Get her angry again. OR! steal our practice room. GET.YOUR.OWN!" 
At my shout, Jinyoung took a step back in surprise, as if he couldn't believe such a sound could come from such a petite girl.
"And before you start. I can do much worse than shout."
Jinyoung looked down, and BaDeul started clapping in awe until Jinyoung turned at them and glared, causing them to abruptly stop and Sandeul to look at his feet and Baro to look at the ceiling and start whistling.
"Miri. Have you given him back the keyboard yet?" I asked, still staring at Jinyoung
"n-no.."
"Well then? Go fetch it."
I have really had enough of this crap.
Suddenly, CNU and Gongchan burst out laughing. Still in my rage, I snapped.
"And what the HELL is so funny? HUH? well?" 
They too abruptly stopped, but CNU explained "It's just that our leader has never been so quiet or stunned in his life, especially by a girl." He had made a mistake, but he had realised one second too late.
"What do you mean, "especially by a girl"? Do you want pain? HUH?" Making my eyes go dead as I took a step forward, making all of B1A4 take a step back.
"Sorry Minji!" BaDeul said.
"Why are you sorry? Have you done something I need to know of?" 
They stayed silent, takeing another step back.
"If we're done here. Please leave. I've had enough." and I walked into the practice room.
~~~~
"So... what did the nurse say?" ChaeYun asked, still stunned at my explosion, something she was not that used to yet.
"It's just bruised, but I can't move it much." I shifted my gaze to MiRi who's head was still hung in shame. "And you," I waved my plastic fork at her "You're luck it's my right hand and I'm a bassist so I only need to use my fingers, if it were my left hand, or was a guitarist... I'd have your head."
"Sorry... MinJi-yah..."
"Apology accepted"

 

 

====

A/N just a short chapter to apologize for not posting this weekend.

It's really only a filler... like most of the chapters... sorry :I