Let's Fly!

My Dream Boy?

<Minji POV>

After almost of an hour of sitting on the floor, wallowing in self pity. I stood up and in a daze tried to walk home. I took so many wrong turns before I was finally lost. High skyscrapers rose around me and alley ways led of to everywhere. The area was packed and I could see over any heads to see where I was. Everyone was moving quickly in their monochrome clothing, so boring. Some were in groups and others were alone; talking on phones, listening to music, or just walking in silence.
I hope that, without my bright friends in Block B, I won't turn out like these monochrome robots. I learnt to laugh with Block B. I also learnt to make people laugh in return too. I was going to miss them like you wouldn't even imagine. I could already feel there absence in my life and they hadn't even left yet.
My feet hurt from walking but it wasn't even close to the pain I felt in my heart. I still can't believe they're actually leaving like this. A silent, unnoticed tear rolled down my face and landed on my shoe. Sigh. I can't be like this anymore, I need to be strong for not only myself, but Block B too. They can't let me hold them back anymore.
Without noticing, I had reached the end of the road. To my left was a sign. "Seodaemun-gu". How in the world did I make it to here?! From Mapo to Seodaemun? Now I have to get from Seodaemun to Yongsan... Is there a line somewhere around here? The K315 should be around here somewhere... I looked left and right and saw a sign for the subway station at the end of the road. 
Still slightly numb, I lazily walk to the station.. The Yongsan line just left... I find a metal seat and stay there day dreaming for 30 minutes until my train arrives.
---
It took a while to get home, and my Mum was in the kitchen cooking food. "Ah, Minji, you're home late."
"S-Sorry Mum." I mumbled, trying so hard to hide my sadness, but she caught on and turned to me.
"Darling, are you okay?" She asked as she took off her apron and came to hug me. As she reached me I burst out in tears clutching to her clothes and burying my face in her shoulders and i stained them in tears.
"Oh Minji..." She said reassuringly "What happened."
"Ji-Jihoon's leaving for America tomorrow." I sobbed "I don't want him to go, I don't want to leave me."
"Minji.. Minji, he'll come back."
"But what if he doesn't?! What if... What if he falls in love? What if he forgets about me?!"
"Minji, he could never forget about you. You know that. But he needs to get away. You know that..." she sighed "C'mon, dinner is almost ready."
We ate in silence. Thinking how odd it will be without Block B's melodic laughter surrounding our house when they came over for our infamous movie nights. And how weird it'd be with out Jihoon cooking us dinner every once in a while to try out a new recipe he found...
With the sad news the food didn't feel good in my mouth anymore. I left my plate almost full and went to bed.
---
My alarm clock started buzzing at 4 AM... Jihoon was already on his way to America... Sighing, I dragged myself out of bed. Today was meant to be happy! I was off to England to play a gig in one of the biggest festivals in the world... But Jihoon won't be here to celebrate with me... No! NO. Don't get sad! Get awesome instead! (Sorry, How I Met Your Mother reference)
I went to the bathroom and made myself look less... Zombie like. Once done, I pulled clothes on my body. Nothing fancy, a jumper, shorts, Doc Martins. I grab my suitcase and backpack and walk down stairs to be greeted by my Mum and another. Gongchan.
"Good morning." They said brightly.
"Mmm, Mornin'." I said groggily. They laughed at my morning attitude then continued whatever they were doing.
I placed my bags down by the front door next to Gongchan's, then joined him of the sofa.
"Didn't know you were comin' this morning."
"Awh, thanks, Nice to know i'm wanted." He said with a smirk as he continued to flick through the channels. He acted so relaxed, as if he was here all the time.
"You know that's not what I meant."
"I woke up early. So I phone the house and asked your Mum if I could come over before we left."
"Ah. I see." I said as I turned back to the TV. 
Five minutes later my Mum called us over to the table for breakfast. It was laden with all types of western food. Bacon, eggs, sausages, beans, toast.
"I decided to go with the infamous "English Breakfast" because I remember how much you loved it when we were there, Minji. Ah~ It's been a while since I cooked it..."
"Huh? When you were-" Gongchan began
"Leave it." I interrupted, and he directed his attention back to his food.
"Dig in!" My Mum said and we dived into eating. Everyone's thoughts were the same, food food food. What to shovel into my mouth next? Before I knew it, my food had almost disappeared and Gongchan was rubbing his tummy with a very clean plate.
With a stuffed mouth "How...?" 
"Minji! Not with your mouth full!" My Mum scolded me, causing Gongchan to laugh. Then he said "I don't mess around when it comes to food, Minji."
What a dork.

---
After eating and collecting all our stuff, we headed out in the car and met everyone at the airport.
"UWAHHH~ IT'S SO BIG~!" Sandeul yelled
"Yah! Lee Sandeul! Stop being so loud!" Shinwoo scolded, and grabbed him from the collar of his shirt.
"But hyung~" He whined, but let it go. Although Sandeul wasn't the only one to be excited. Chaeyun, Misa, Miri, Baro and Shinwoo also hadn't left the country before, Baro and Chaeyun hadn't even left Seoul before.
"So how does it work?" Baro asked
"Well basically, you go up to that desk and check in your tickets and luggage. Then you go up those steps to scan your bags and your person so they know that you don't have any explosives or anything" Jinyoung Explained. "Then you go an wait for your plane to get ready and take flight. This can take up to 2 hours though."
"TWO HOURS?!" Badeul screeched.
"Yah! Badeul-"
"We told you not to-"
"Then stop being annoying then!" They sighed and shut up, letting Jinyoung finally finish.
"Yes, two hours, but they have shops and restaurants so you don't get bored. Got it? O.K let's check in then."

After checking in, we sat around talking, luckily the plane only took an hour to get ready so we were buckling up ourselves and putting our hand luggage in the compartments in no time. 
"Are we going back in time or forward?" Misa asked. 
"Are you quoting-"
"Actually we're going back in time." Shinwoo answered seriously, not understanding that Misa was quoting her favourite anime, K-On! Causing me to laugh out loud and making Shinwoo confused. He just raised an eyebrow and turned around.

A few hours had pasted and everyone had put on eye masks and went to sleep. I was the only one awake now, quietly I opened my curtain thing and saw one of the most beautiful things I've seen in my life. The clouds were the softest of yellows, oranges and pinks. They looked like the softest candy floss and the wings of the plane glided though them peacefully. Up above stars were becoming slightly visible in the purple-blue sky and the sun was dipping down between the clouds. Soon, it'd be gone and the stars would take over. 

I would like to equate the look of this view as to Gongchan's laugh and smile... The way his eyes crinkle slightly under his aegyo-sul and at the edges of his big, childlike eyes that held like slight sadness, like that of a child who found out Santa doesn't really exist a few months ago. And the way his lips have that dimple even if he's just smiling lightly. And his odly shaped teeth that are slightly crooked and the canines that have an odd point to them... 
I really don't know what he's done to me, but I admit, I have become completely intoxicated with him. I've noticed things about him that I'd never notice about anyone else, like how his mouth pouts slightly when he says certain words. How he has scars on the edge of his right eye and a small mole at the edge of the other... Really, what has he done to me?
Next to me the devil in question groaned as he stretched and woke up. He looked at me with his eyes still half closed.
"What's the time" He asked in a similar voice to mine when I went down stairs this morning.
"At home, 12:10 AM. In England, 3:10 AM."
Roughly, how much longer?" He asked slightly more awake now
"Well, it's about 15 hours and three quarters to get there, so about 8 hours and 50 minutes  left"
"Ugh" he whined. "That's such a long time...Longer then I can sleep..." 
"Well, the last hour is travelling over England and the channel so there is something to look at."
"Still so long though, Minji~" He whined again and rested his head on my shoulder. I stiffened. So close. Was he going to sleep like that? My question was answered when I heard light snoring.
"Jesus, he falls asleep quickly." I muttered to myself then continued to watch the clouds go by.
---
"Hey, Hey... Gongchan!" I whispered as I shook his shoulders lightly. It took a minute but his eyes fluttered open and he started rubbing his eyes.
"What?" He asked
"Look!" I said a little bit excited as I pointed to fields and roads going past under us.
"Where are we?"
"England, Gongchan! England!" I said and as soon as I did, his eyes brightened a whole lot and he leaned over me to see out of the window.
"Uwah~ Look, they drive on the same side as Japan!"
"Look, I can see city!"
"That's Bristol, Gongchan! Bristol!"
"UWAHHH!! So cool! They have a harbor! Are we near the sea?"
"It's Bristol Channel Gongchan! Bristol Channel!"
"I don't even know where Bristol is!"
"South west, Gongchan! South west!" I repeated causing us to burst out laughing and almost waking Misa. Covering our mouths we laughed silently until we landed.

 

 

###

Hello~ I'm sorry updates are slow but I got back in my jam now~

Just as College starts, cry