A really bad day.

My Dream Boy?

After such a confusing first day at school, i woke up from a pleasant dream. I turned over to glance at my clock.
"7....45?!"
P.O oppa didn't come and wake me up?! Oh geez, i'm gonna be late!
I grab my clothes and run whilst dragging my jumper over my head, grab the toast and blazer and slip my shoes on before bursting out the door.
I have no time to run to school today. I have to take the subway. I hate the subway.
I make the station by eight. I only have 20 minuets to get to school. The sub should take 15-mins, and the school is an extra 10... aish! what am i going to do?
I jog on the spot waiting for the train to appear. The dark tunnel to my left is suddenly illuminated and the train comes to a stop before me. The doors let out an airy his and open before me.
Once i sat i heaved a sigh of relief, and let myself relax. 
I listened to the intercom lady. She was announcing about the travel to Gwangjin-gu line  2...
Wait. GWANGJIN-GU?! My school is in Mapo-gu! I need to be on line 1!
Oh my god. I need off! I can't go to the wrong side of the city! I stand up uburptly causing the other people to look at me in shock.
Luckily, the doors were only just closing and I managed to slide out. But i feel a slight tugging at my skirt. I turn around expecting to find a ert, but all that's behind me is the train door... i look down to see my skirt. stuck. in. the. door.
This is NOT my day, as the train sbegins moving so do i. I start tugging furiously at my clothing, pulling and pulling, shouting for help.
Suddenly, i feel hands pulling with mine, and thankfully, just as the trains beginning to speed up, my skirt pulls free. I sigh in releif again, and turn to thank the person who aided me, but i turn to see a newly familar face.
"G-Gongchan?" startled, I trip over my own feet. Really not my day.
For some reason, Gongchan won't look at me, his face slightly pink. I slowly raises a pointing finger slowly to my skirt. I look down and see that my... are revealed!
I feel the heat rise in my face, and hurridly smothe down my skirt, then hastily stand. I bow at Gongchan the run away in embarrassment.
Finally the right train, Line 1 arrives, and  get on.
As I wait for the train to pull away, still red, from the incident a few meoments ago, but my face is slowly returning to it's normal colour, when Gongchan calmly and silently sits next to me, and my face goes to the shade of red it was when my skirt flipped. I look at my lap without saying anything.
after a while Gongchan says "You know... It's..It's not that bad, I guess..."
"Are you even kidding? Is that ment to be a joke? How could it be worse?"
"Your skirt could have been ripped off on the train."
oh.
Oh.
"...Point taken." I murmured then sat in silence.

Finaly after the most arkwardest of arkward silences, the train pulled up to the station, hopefully there wouldn't be anymore unlucky situations today, I don't think i can handle it.
Running to school with Gongchan, who also woke up late, but I think that was because he wanted more sleep, not because he wasn't woken up, we were just about to run around the corner as the bell rung.
"Ah! Gongchan, hurry!"
"Says the one behind!" 
Challange accepted. I huffed and pushed myself to go even faster, overtakeing Gongchan.
We arrived at the class room, but the teacher already started tutor, giving out information and notices.
I cursed under my breath, and got onto my knees and started crawling into class. I don't know if Gongchan  was following, but ChaeYun beamed and said "MinJi!" 
I shushed her, but it was too late, she caught the teachers attention. I sighed as i waited to be scolded.
"MinJi! Please stay after tutor." that was when Gongchan leisurely strolled in, hands in pokets and made his way to his seat, without even glancing at me.
"Ah? You too Gongchan-sshi." The teacher said. It seemed as if the teacher had more respect for Gongchan than he had for me. I huffed again and made my way to my seat with a pout on my face. 
"Yah. ChaeYun-ah? Why'd you do that, Huh? You got me in-"
"MINJI! Stop talking this instant please."
I grumbled and sat back in my chair. This is TOTALLY not my day. 
"Students. As you may know. There has been a showcase coming up, displaying our best talents, this year, we have asked Block B, B1A4, Chemical Light from England and Houkago Tea Time from Japan to preform, but due to a huge earthquake in japan, Yui, Mugi, Ritsu, Mio, and Azusa have had to pull out." with this news, fans of Houkago Tea Time, or HTT, groaned at their fravourite group pulling out. " So, the teachers have decided to ask the class to nominate a band from each class to audition to preform. Voting for your own band is prohibited."
Zico put his hand up and said "I nominate for Happy Crisis."
Several hands went up and people said "Me too." But some other people started voting for another band, our rivals "I vote Shorty Cat."
I almost vocally groaned. I've never got on with any of Shorty Cat, especially their guitarist, Pheobe, she was an utter biatch. Though i had to admit... Their music was very catchy. Annoyingly.
As people kept on voting back an forth between Happy Crisis and Shorty Cat, and the teacher kept tallying as he heard the voices, I could see how Phoebe and Nayun were smirking and 'high-five'ing as if they had already won. Oh how i wish to slap them.
Sneakily, NaChun raised her hand and said "I vote for Shorty Cat"
What?! but voting for your own band is prohibited!
"HEY! NaChun-sshi voted for that!" I heard someone yell. It was Sandeul. What? Sandeul? 
The teacher looked up over the rim of his glasses and looked at the class.
"NaChun. I think i remember saying voting for your own band is baned, did i not? Shorty Cat is disqualified, but Happy Crisis was in the lead anyway."
Out of the corner of my eye, i saw EunJin hit NaChun in the arm whilst scolding her. NaChun rubbed her arm, but said nothing, no kind of 'Sorry'. If that had been anyone in Happy Crisis to MiRi, we would have said sorry,if we hadn't, we would have gotten hit again. How they deal with eachother, i do not know.

It took me a while to even notice what the teacher had said though. Too long. The rest were shaking me, but i was in a dream land all to myself. Our second day, and we had won a chance to enter the showcase, I didn't even know that many people knew us and our music.
"Silence, now on with the rest of tutor."
----------
"That's it! We need to practice!" MiRi and MiSa said in unison!
 "LET'S GO! FIGHTING HAPPY CRISIS" we all said whilst fist pumping and ran out of the class room.
We ran down the corridors, sliding around corridors, MiSa and I had our instruments on our backs, which caused us to almost loose our balance a few times, but we made it to the music block with out toppling into each other... surprisingly.
We walked into the music block to be greeted with punk music hitting our ears.
"No.." I said.
"Is it Shorty Cat? If they're in our practice room, I swear, I'm gonna go nuts!" MiRi said with a hint of anger.
Don't get us wrong, we're not selfish and just chose a practice room then named it ours, but every established band gets their own practice room, Shorty Cat already have their own, and it's on the other side of the building that the sound was coming from, the end of the building our practice room.
"Let's just go." MiSa said to her twin and began walking towards our room and the sound.
---
We stood outside our room. It was definately coming from inside. We slowly opened the door to be faced with a band... but not Shorty Cat, but... B1A4?
"What are you doing in here?" We all asked. Jinyoung turned startled to see us facing them.
"What does it look like? Practicing." He said as if it were obvious.
"No, like in our room." MiRi said asparatedly.
"This is yours? Hyung, I thought you said it was ours" Baro asked
"No, I said it's ours now."
"You can't just take someone elses practice room!" MiRi shouted, I could tell by her red ears that she was becoming angry.
"Well, sorry." Jinyoung said with attitude, then turned around and continued playing, the other members just stared in shock at his behaviour.
MiRi started turning pink with anger, and stomped towards him, she grabbed his colar and began dragging him out the room, causing him to flail and kick over his expensive korg triton extreame keyboard over, making it crash to the floor. The other members began to step towards them, but MiRi growled at them, and they stopped, just for a second, in shock at a girl acting such a way, but regained their composior before they raced after her and their fish-out-of-water-like leader. Happy Crisis just watched, as we knew that with better knowlagde that if anyone got involved with MiRi when she was angry, no matter who you were, you'd get a few bruises if you were lucky, a broken bone if you weren't.
MiRi walked back in the room and slammed the door before any of them could slip back in.
There were several bangs on the door and "HEY! OUR INSTRUMENTS!" that were muffled through the almost sound-proofed doors.
"Give them the instruments, MiRi." I ordered, she did... but she had an evil smirk on her face.. what was she up to now?
She grabbed Sandeul and Baro's guitars and baisicly chucked them out fo the room, B1A4 and even MiSa said "Watch it! Those are expensive!" Causing her sister to glare at her for siding with her temporary (well, i hope temporary) enemies. Next, she grabbed CNU's bass, and I said "Throw that, and I won't be happy, be mean to the owners not the instruments."
She opened the door a slight bit and passed it to him. Wow, she actually listened to me, but what she did, even shocked me. I've never known her to be so rude before.
"AH~ JINYOUNGIE~ Don't bother with your keyboard, it's mine now~"
"MIRI!" We all shouted.
"MiRi you can't do that!" ChaeYun whined, causing MiRi to to glare at even her.
"Enough now MiRi. I'm giving it to him." I said whilst picking up the keyboard, and walking to the door. I had just opened the door and was passing the keyboard over when MiRi attemped to slam to the door, but it caught my wrist and i dropped the instrument. 
I wailed in pain as my wrist throbbed and the hurt traveled up my arm. I turned to MiRi, her eyes were wide in shock at what she had just did.
"MY ARM! MIRI, HOW AM I MENT TO PLAY IN THE SHOWCASE?" I screamed.  After such an already crap day, I can't handle anymore. In pain, I lashed out, slapping her across the face, making it turn to the side. "CONTROL YOUR SELF!" I screamed and stormed out.