B1A4's sound

My Dream Boy?

"Let's practice!" I say and grab my bass guitar out of the bag.
"You what?" ChaeYun asks
"You just got injured!" MiRi protested
"As I said, I can still play. Get your instruments."
"But-" MiSa started
"Nope."
The begrudgingly went to set up their instruments whilst frequently giving me worried glances. It was all going well until MiSa didn't start singing as she was too busy looking at you.
"I swear if you three don't stop giving me that look- just get on with it, will you?"
"What look?" ChaeYun tried to say innocently
"That pitying look that you'd give a cat that has one leg missing, that look."
In unison, they sighed and sang "Arrasso~" and we went back to practice.
~~~
"ChaeYun, your pace is a bit fast, can you slow it down slightly? And MiSa, please make sure to get the lyrics right? Alright, let's go again"
We played. We play well. In my opinion, really well. We can storm these auditions and this show case. I looked at the others, pride showing brightly on my face, the others looked at each other as if they can't believe we played that well.
"AGAIN!" We shouted, and we played again, and it was still perfect.
"Well, this can't be a fluke, let's go again"
~~~
In the end, even though we got it perfect all 20 times we played the song, we still stayed up until 10pm.
"We better go, so we don't get locked in... and our parents don't worry."
"Yeah..." The others murmured in agreement, tired from all the practicing, ChaeYun stood by the door whilst, MiRi, MiSa and I packed our instruments away.
In silence, we walked to the front gates to find them closed.
"Oh, you are kidding me aren't you?"MiRi complained "What do we do now?"
"The only thing we can do," MiSa said solemnly "Climb the wall"
"But our instruments!" 
"Well we're gonna have to pass them over."
"Guys, there's a wall over here, I use it all the-" ChaeYun suddenly stopped as we all turned to look at her in disbelief.
"You what?" We all ask, but ChaeYun just looks at her feet sheepishly.
"You sneak out of school?"
"Only at lunch to see-" Her eyes grew wide and she covered as she leaked some information she didn't want us knowing
"To see who?" MiRi demanded "If it's a boy, I'm so gonna flip, you can't sneak out to see  a boy!"
"Well, in a way it's a boy..." ChaeYun started
"What the hell were you-"
"It's my brother!" She cut her off " I found i had a brother... He.. He moved away with my.. my dad before i was born... Our dad.. our dad actually passed away so he came back.. looking for me and mother, but mother wouldn't let him stay, saying he chose dad over her, but he just wanted dad to feel wanted. We go out for lunch to catch up." ChaeYun rambled
"Oh, ChaeYun-ah..."
"Don't give me your sympathy, I don't want it.. it's no matter anyway."
With a bit of grumbling, we let it go and got back to climbing the wall

"ChaeYun-ah... if you want to talk.. you can always come to me, i know we are all older than you, but being our maknae, we just want you to be happy, okay? Just talk to me, It's only been a couple months since i was 15 too." I assured her "I'll always be here, my ears are always open" But all i got was a slight nod of the head
"So- um- will we meet this brother of yours?"
"You already have."
"We have?"
"Uh.. yeah, it's um, he's um new, Lee Sandeul."
"LEE SANDEUL?!" I screeched "SANDEUL? As in member of B1A4, Sandeul?"
"THE SINGER SANDEUL?" MiRi joined in, hearing our conversation.
"Yahh~ Don't be so loud we'll get caught..." ChaeYun moaned
"THE CUTE BALL OF HAPPINESS AND JOY SANDEUL?" MiSa yelled, ignoring ChaeYun's pleas, causing all of us to turn and look at her with a 'seriously? WTF is wrong with you' look.
"That's ChaeYun's big brother you're talking of, don't be thinking inappropriate things~ Dirty unnie~" I cooed
"Yah~ I wasn't! And don't speak to your 'dirty unnie' that way!"
"Can we just get these instruments over the wall?" ChaeYun asked impatiently, getting bored with us.
"Arrasso, arrasso." MiSa said as she hoisted MiRi over the wall letting her drop to the other side and scurried up her self with no assistance, being our best climber. She crouched and held her arms out for the instruments and passed them one by one to MiRi on the other side, then helped ChaeYun and I over the wall, then dropped to the floor with a huff.
But just as we turned a police officer had just turned the corner.
"Hey! You girls, stop right there." He shouted, but us not wanting our parent being called out, grabbed our instruments and ran down the quiet street.
"Yah! YAH!" He called, his voice was huffing from the run, no way could a overweight police officer catch 4 fast fit girls. But then ChaeYun slipped, luckily as she was falling, MiSa steadied her, but it made us loose time, the officer was gaining.
After quickly making sure she was O.K, we set off at a fast sprint again, and turned a corner onto a busy street, alley ways leading off frequently. I blessed my stars and we set off at a short jog and found an alley way that was dark and empty.
Huffing from our run, we hid behind a dustbin, waiting for the police officer to pass, once he did, we sighed it relife. It was the first time that i noticed a nightclub blasting muffled music from it's basement. It sounded good. I signaled the girls and we wandered in.
The on the door entry fee wasn't much just 9000 won to get in. The music became louder and better as we descended down the stairs. Even from several stories up, i could tell the band was really talented.
"Wah~ They're good." MiSa said, reading my mind
"Yeah, they have a nice sound, the beat's good too."
Finally, we reached the bottom of the concrete staircase, to be greeted by a metal landing surrounding the room above the crowds heads. That was the first thing I noticed, the sheer density of the crowd, all screaming, both genders were present, the smell of sweat from the crowd and the band had mixed together and was really prominent, but that's the experience of going to a gig, being so close to the artist you like, with people who like them too.
Then my eyes moved to the band. 
"Is that-?"
"Yeah. Yeah, I think it is."
Sweating out on the drums was the one and only, Gongchan. Rocking out on his bass, in his element was the silent CNU, Singing his heart out was none other than ChaeYun's big brother, Sandeul, shredding the guitar was playboy, Mr. Cha Sunwoo, or Baro, and fingers landing skillfully, gracefully yet forcefully was MiRi's new enemy Jinyoung, or as I've heard the BaDeul couple call him, 'Jinold'.
"I've never heard them actually play.. I'd never thought they'd be so good." I said as Gongchan's eyes flicked up to me, then back up to make sure that he hadn't been imagining me, our eyes locked and he slightly smiled, then returned to his drumming.
I have to say. He looked hot with his hair flying around, this arm muscles bulging in his T-shirt, sweat made his hair stick to his forehead and saturated his clothes and skin, giving him a slight shine, and I shall say, he looked like pure- um ahem, yes.
The others looked cool too, but not in the same way, well, not to me at least. CNU was in his zone, you couldn't really see his face, as it was covered by his long locks that, like Chan's, we're saturated with perspiration. He looked as if he were singing along with both Sandeul and rapping with Baro. "So he raps too?" I thought to myself. His head was swaying to his own beat, he was really into the music. He's cooler than I thought.
I have lots of respect for Sandeul, it's truly difficult to play guitar and sing at the same time, and the guitar line was really complex, along with the notes his was playing, it's the same with Baro, for all his messing around and playboy ways, he's actually really talented at both rapping and guitar.
And Jinyoung, wow, as his fingers on one hand would play notes, his other would often reach to change the sounds they made. I've tried playing keyboard. It's not easy, and the way he did it, it was complex as it was, but the way he did it, he made it look easy. I was in awe.
As i listened, i got that tingle feeling at the base of my skull that i get when i listen to music that i find to be the greatest. Even from about 10 meters away, you can tell how passionate they are about their music, they all wore smiles, even cut of CNU, they were showing everybody who they can be to their full extent, sure they may not all be the smartest guys (Excluding CNU, who seems to know everything), and they seem to be frowned upon by the students and faculty at school of being just some thugs that suddenly transferred under strange circumstances, sure they are thugs, but they aren't just thugs, they're musicly talented thugs who are constantly misunderstood and want to show the world what they are made of. I'm still in awe. I didn't know they had this side to them. 
I mean, I know they got into school because of a scholarship, but at first denied, but I didn't know they were this good, any band in competition with them would-
.
We are competition with them! The showcase!
"How the hell are we meant to win against them in the school showcase?" I shouted over the screams and the music.
"." They all say, i let out a slight giggle as i realize that was my reaction too.
"We're gonna have to practice more." MiSa shouts.

"Thank you! Good night!" Sandeul screams and they start to walk off stage. But Gongchan ran up to the mic and said "The four girls with the instruments, please can you wait for us please, we need to talk to you."
And he ran off stage.
Us? Was it us? He had eye contact with us, but, did he really want us? I noticed about 500 sets of eyes were focused on us, some of the people had unforgiving stares, and I realized that we were the only people in the whole place with instruments.
"What do they want now?" MiRi say with an angry sigh.
"I thought I sorted this." I warned, turning my eyes steely again and she looks away.
"Yeah MiRi, don't be so sour." ChaeYun teased

A/N

Don't forget to comment~

I was gonna make Chaeyun's bro Lee Hongki of FT Island, but then, Sandeul happened.