Mysterious.

My Dream Boy?

It's snowing...
The grey sky had pin-points of snow flakes falling gracefully from the heavens. I love snow.

I looked to down to be greeted by a beautiful stranger. His hair was fluffy and perfectly done. His clothing seemed to be quite expensive, but trying to look as if it were casual wear. He was wearing a dark blazer over a denim jacket and a button-up shirt with a scarf tucked into it. His eyes were so dark and so deep, it was as if I could easily fall into them, and his nose and ears were tinted pink, had he been out here for long?
He was a man of my dreams.

Without saying a word he smiled at me softly, before it turned into a sly grin and he launched a snowball at my face again. The hard snow hit my nose causing me to almost fall backwards onto the snow covered field, it didn't hurt. It wasn't even cold.

I could hear an echo of his laugh. It was soft... calming and carefree, like that of a child. My heart was stolen. As I turned to make a snowball he must have ran away, as he was too far out of my reach. He was still laughing at me, stood perfectly still as if he hadn't moved at all.
I look too the ground and walked a few steps, when I looked up again, he was even further away but appeared as if he hadn't moved at all.
"What are you, a rainbow?"I asked, but as I said it, even though my mouth moved, my voice sounded far off, as if coming from a speaker in the snow clouds.

Suddenly a loud annoying beep could be heard emanating from everywhere. I looked at the mystery boy, his mouth kept opening and closing in sync with the beeps. I looked around in case there were speakers or anything. Nope. None.
I looked back to find the unknown boy, but he was nowhere to be seen.

The beeping continued, but then I hear someone calling out my name...
He is my dream boy... literally.
I wake up.
-----------------------------

"MinJi-ah~...MinJi-ah~ time for collage~"
It felt so real....

"YAH! WAKE UP!" I felt an extreme pressure as somebody jumped on me.
so it really was just a dream?
"Uggggu. Araso, araso, I'm awake, get off!" I opened up my eyes to see my child hood friend, Pyo JiHoon, smirking at me just above my face. I slowly s my hand up under the covers, and smacked his forehead.
"Yahhh~...Doing something so rude to your elder, learn some respect." he muttered. "Come on. We  need to meet Zico-hyung."
He dragged my covers off, bringing me with it, and i landed on to the floor, but luckily, the duvet caused the impact.
"YAH!! JIHOON! I COULD OF BEEN HURT!!" i yelled at him, but he just laughed over his shoulder and walked out the room.
darn that JiHoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowly stomped my way down the stairs, swaying with each step. I was in my second week of starting a new Music collage that was open for all ages. JiHoon, Zico  and the rest of Block B went there, along with my band, Happy Crisis.
"Come on, come on, come on! We're late! JiHo-hyung is gonna be mad at me!" he moaned whilst dragging and pushing me towards the door.
"Yo. Idiot. Can I get my bag?"
"Nope, gotta go, quickly!"
"Hey! i need my bag..." I said as he grabed my arm and put my bag on it, which seemed to appear out of nowhere.
"K-Kamsahamnida..." I muttered as I allowed him to push me out of the door.
~~~
We weren't late in meeting Zico , but he still scolded JiHoon Oppa, because we were almost a minuet late, of course he was joking, but Oppa still apologized alot. Aish, these kids. When will they grow up? 
I sigh and turn my head, and catch a glimpse at my band mate, in Happy Crisis, Park ChaeYun, sneaking up at me. pshhht, this kid... What type of people do I insist on being friends with?
I wait 'till she's just about to pounce, spin at scream "RAWR!!" in her face. She's so shocked, that she stumbles back into the Go twins, causing MiRi to shout and MiSa to laugh at her. I was in tears, crouched on the floor silently laughing so hard, Zico  and JiHoon Oppa were just staring at us, shook their heads and started to walk way, talking about how they didn't know us, and that "Youngsterrs shouldn't be so loud in the mornings. Kids these days" Hmph, like they're one to talk.
~~~
We arrive at school with time to spare, and meet up with the remaining members of Block B near the school gate entrance.
"How was your weekend, MinJi-ah?" TaeIl oppa asked me, he always seems to want to know how i'm doing, he's much nicer that JiHoon oppa, much nicer.
"Ah, um, it was fun, I saw your performance on Saturday, it was really good, I loved your bass skills! They were amazing, can you teach me someday?"
"I doubt I need to teach you anything, MinJi-yah, I heard from JiHoon that your the best he ever heard, even better than me."
"He... he said that? Wah~ Oppa is softer than I thought!" TaeIl laughed then walked away and joined the others in coversation, I like TaeIl oppa, he looks so cool when he's playing the bass, it's the coolest, even though he's a bit short, and his smile is really nice. I can't believe i know him personally, I can't believe I know Block B, I'm a BBC, and proud!
"COME ON KIIDDDS~ TIME FO' SCHOOL, YO~!" Zico yelled and motioned towards the main building, but Park Kyung slapped the back of his head, and told him to stop shouting, that he was disturbing the other student, causing him to let out a "Mian hyung" with a embarrassed laugh, causing  YuKwon oppa and JaeHyo oppa to laugh at him. To spear himself further embarrassment, Zico started laughing too, but you could tell he was still embarrassed as his cheeks still had a pink tint, and his eyes kept shifting, seeing this, I also chuckled, silly Zico , I like him too, he's funny.
We headed to class.
~~~
In my seat, by the window, I just stared into the grey clouded sky, it looked as if it were going to snow. Like in my dream. 
My mind wondered to the boy in my dreams... How could a person be so perfect, like, I don't think I have the ability to even conjure a person so perfect, have I seen him before? No. if i had, I wouldn't have forgotten.
Whilst I was away in my dreams, the teacher was announcing something, probably new students. 
Suddenly, MiRi kicked my ankle, it shocked me so much, I practicly shouted "OW!" causing the back half of the class to turn and stare at me. I glared at MiRi and she signaled towards the front of the class where 3 extremely hot guys standing at the front of the class, their clothing was a bit messy, 2 of them had their bow ties for some reason, their tops ed, and the other was actually wearing the right tie, but it was hanging low, his shirt was untucked and his t-shirt was showing, he had nice headphones hanging from his neck... Then I slowly made my way to their faces.
The first had dyed ginger hair, soft looking cheeks, well, he in general looked soft and fluffy, and was smiling so much, that his eyes almost disappeared, his teeth were perfect. The second had normal black hair, stopping just above his eyebrows, his eyes were big and bright, his cheeks were also large like the others, but it had a more chipmunk looking than the first. And the last... the last...
It-no. it couldn't be. but they look so similar, the same. 
The same big black eyes, the same nose, the same smile, the same soft looking perfect hair, they were the same.
"ho' sheit." I muttered to myself
"You what?" MiRi asked
"I-I had a dream last night-"
"MinJi. Please don't talk whilst the new students are talking, please resume it at break" the teacher interrupted, causing me to jump out of shock.
"Ah! Ah! N-Ne!"I stuttered.
I kinda zoned out, just staring at his face, until it was his turn to speak. His voice was like the laugh in my dream, beautiful.
"Hello. I'm Gong ChanShik, but you can call me Gongchan, okay?" he sounded cute, but it sounded slightly false, like he'd rather be somewhere else.
But anyway, so, Gongchan. His name is Gongchan. Why would he name himself that? Chanshik is a nice name as it is... hmm... he's so interesting, so mysterious. I wanna know more.
I drifted off into my dream land thinking about the dream again, until MiRi yet again kicked my ankle.
"Yah! can you stop that, huh?" I said feircely.
"It's break-"
"Mwahahahahahahha. You sound like Block B, what are you a gangsta~" ChaeYun interrupted whilst doing like a thing with her hands.
"What chu tryin' to do, ChaeYun-ah? You got swag like GD?" MiSa added leaning back to talk to us.
"ANYWAY! MinJi, what were you saying earlier about a dream?"
"Oh, um, you know that Gongchan kid? well I saw him or someone identical to him in my dream last night... it's really strange... I wanna know him and the others."
"I've gotta bad feeling about those 3..."MiRi muttered seemingly ignoring me
"I think they look cool, like bad boys~" ChaeYun chirped.
~~~
After our conversation, we met up with Block B, YuKwon and Kyung, who are in the year above said they also got new students in their class, who looked like bad boys, they went by the names of Shin DongWoo and Jung Jinyoung.
"It's weird though, that Shin DongWoo insisted he were to be called Shinwoo." YuKwon mentioned
"Ah, we got that too, they called themselves Gongchan, Baro and Sandeul, strange kids" ChaeYun added. 
Ah, so the other two were named Baro and Sandeul.
"I heard that all five of them are in a underground rock band called B1A4" 
"Oh, I heard of them!"
"I heard that that Shinwoo's father is a mafia boss or something." MinHyuk said.
"wahh~ Scary!"
"Guys, we really shouldn't be talking about people like this..." I say
"Yeah. You shouldn't, if you have something to say, ask us personally." a voice suddenly spoke, causing all of us to jump in surprise. 
The five men we had previously been talking about loomed over us, the one that spoke had dyed yellow hair, and slightly slanted and intense eyes.
"Ah! Jinyoung. I'm sorry for our rudeness."
"As you should be." The one with long hair said, I'm guessing it was Shinwoo who said that, as Jinyoung was the one with yellow hair. "I don't talk about your family without knowledge, so please don't talk about mine." his voice was deep, but soft, it had the ability to be harsh, but i guess he didn't see the need to use it on ignorant people.
The other, younger three, stayed quiet, looking at us. Strangely, Gongchan's eyes were fixed on mine, at first we were just staring at each other, but he suddenly blushed and looked at the other people. 
Did he have the same dream too? or... was it not a dream?